darkowl1's photo
Sat 01/25/20 09:22 PM
:thumbsup:

darkowl1's photo
Sat 01/25/20 09:13 PM
Colorado boy

darkowl1's photo
Sat 01/25/20 08:54 PM
all these tubes and wires!!! I can't find anything! I can smell those chemicals!!! you blinded ME!!! with SCIENCE!!!!

doodaaaweeeeeeedunt-science.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 01/25/20 08:43 PM
It depends on the person, subject, and sometimes place.

I have to feel out the mood of the person, if I talk at all.

I talk less and less these days. I talk more in one night here, than I do in three months off the computer.

I'll know usually if I sincerely greet someone and look at their eye contact and body language.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 01/23/20 08:33 PM
yeah, but.... you look kinda mad.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 01/23/20 08:30 PM
when they do it....just ask em......................but.....butt.....whyoumadtho?what

darkowl1's photo
Thu 01/23/20 08:15 PM

So you say... 28 years. You have been taught, wrongly.
[Isaiah 28:9] Whom shall he (GOD) teach knowledge? And whom shall he make to understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breast.

Did He make you understand Doctrine, and did you drink the milk? God will open your eyes if he wishes to do so, and then you will be re-taught. I have been a life student of mysticism, astrology, (Talismanic) magic and even yoga. But somehow He had pity on me, and gave me the milk. And I drank it, and it tasted like honey! Sweet in the mouth and sweet in the belly!

Funny, that HUMANS IN THIS EVANGELISTIC RELIGION, judge, brag, belittle, deflect, manipulate, and sometimes bully others. shameful!

If you've been out-of-body, you could go and visit at any time, and would KNOW WITHOUT QUESTION that there are many different entities, NOT RACES. forms of life you never knew existed, shimmering beings (no, not angels, and no, not demons either) that are way above the HUMAN station. They merely have LEARNED MORE, and EXPERIENCED more.

It's funny how SOME humans think that THEY are the owners of this massive place, and their god will "give this universe" to them....

and how bloodthirsty they are over this war that's supposed to take place between heaven and hell.... they can't wait for the world to end, and the rapture to take place, and watch be-headings and carnage "from the clouds of heaven" and evangelists stand next to their god, beaming, watching this bloody fiasco.
This..... is in your "revelations" and your panflets that you either pass out or leave everywhere....

sounds like Roman Coliseum days to me.

Most of the evangelists I have met are pretty friggin mean. not all, as some are pretty alright, and are trying to help in places like Haiti that REALLY NEED help... Too bad there's an ulterior motive that's always attempted to be shoved into their brain. Most also want me to go to their hell, calling me Memnoch. I'm not. Djinn, well, yes, absolutely, but not anything to do with Lucifer.

Lucifer is not SATAN but the light bearer. The statue of liberty represents the people who are to carry the torch. Are they doing it as to expectation?
[Isaiah 14:12] How art thou fallen from Heaven, O Lucifer son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Who weakens the nations, bullies them and never have enough? Gold was not enough, not even the Gold and riches of King David and Solomon, and now it's the petrodollar.
[Exodus 15:3] The LORD is a man of war. The LORD is stirring up the nations, to go to war in a FINAL battle. Armageddon, Rapture? You name it!

There are indeed many type of entities, some have a body, others don't. But that's not the topic. It's best not to delve into these unseen worlds, not by astral projection nor any other means, because spirits can be more deceptive and destructive than humans.

The wicked countries are being visited by God for their wickedness.
[Isaiah 29:6] Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

I never mentioned Satan, that's a whole other subject. I Mentioned Memnoch.

.... and I'll project out where I see fit. Nothing bothers me. I'm the thing that goes bump in the night. Those out there that harbour fear should heed that. I'm NOT the baddest, toughest thing out there by any means, but I AM by far the meanest and most tenacious to a fault, rage, off the charts, and have eternity to rip holes in others, and I absolutely don't care. No entity, no matter how badass, wants to screw with that kinda energy..

synopsis:... don't poke a Djinn in the Root Chakra(butt) while he's smelling the plasma flowers. best idea for any entity out there?? don't bring any energy to my attention period.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 01/23/20 07:17 PM
I have real estate in hell. no god, no bless, no worries, and every second is precious. Siberia was worse. I'll take the heat any day. cold water is a luxury, as is the tiny work fridge. I'm a monster, and tepidly happy, and fine with it.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 01/23/20 07:05 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Thu 01/23/20 07:11 PM

Adult movies should be illegal

Because why?

Because its ruining society. There are reasons why other countries have banned it. There are so many negatives. For one it has ruined many relationships.

you are on an adult site.

Anything 18 and above is an adult place. "R" rated movies (most have zero nudity now, but are just violent) would be eliminated anyway, and possibly PG 13 for violence in many flicks. then, there's only "G" ratings. Only Disney would be left.
The inner workings of Disney however, is way above "R". They actually have a decadence half-nude parade in downtown Orlando, and Gay Days for a week in the park itself.

so now what?... your world is looking pretty infested.

Myself, Being a non-human horrid ugly entity, don't have to worry about such things, but none of them would bother me anyway, as I would never use them. TO EACH, THEIR OWN.... The minute I was created in the laboratory, I was deemed illegal in your world, and would be executed on sight, so I guess I die with the "R" music and movies.

I live and work underground, digging from early morning, to well into the night most days....where there is no music, no news, no movies, no noise unless it's an earthquake...Oh... and NO mobile or SmartPHONES! I have an old crank and land rotary that works just fine.

and this computer is from 1998, with very limited internet.

so.............. you can always start digging for really long hours in hard heavy clay, like me, as these jobs pay less than minimum wage, and you won't have time to worry about your world either.drinker

darkowl1's photo
Thu 01/23/20 06:21 PM
Just look up adult movies.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 01/23/20 05:51 PM
Who Dat!

darkowl1's photo
Tue 01/21/20 04:14 PM
They taste really really good!drool Similar to chicken fritters.tongue2

darkowl1's photo
Tue 01/21/20 04:05 PM
I noticed he didn't touch what I said.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 01/17/20 09:45 PM
Yes it is indeed.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 01/17/20 08:45 PM
"Midnight Ride" & "Explorers" by David Arkenstone (instrumental)

"Immigrant Song" by Led Zepplin

"Dark Side Of The Glass" by Lori Yates

"Jungle Journey" by Tangerine Dream

darkowl1's photo
Fri 01/17/20 06:48 PM

What on earth is that squeaking noise?

My knees...laugh

Ah-hau-ou-oo-ch!!!shocked laugh laugh my heart goes out to ya man..drinker

darkowl1's photo
Fri 01/17/20 06:29 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Fri 01/17/20 06:32 PM
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! - boiyoiyoiyoioiyoiyoiyoiyoing!!!!

one hour of sleep.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 01/16/20 11:31 PM
Help Puerto Rico with earthquake stuff one week, and help with those fires down in Aussie country yonder the other week.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/15/20 09:34 PM
I pretend I'm a steamroller, and roll over people that are already lying down, every chance I get.rofl shades

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/15/20 09:25 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 01/15/20 09:25 PM
The Chateau De Chambord???