Community > Posts By > lonelyheart36

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:55 AM

good morning lonelyheart...how r we doing this morning?...

so far so good lol.and you?good i hope.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:52 AM

trust is a strong word
a meaning broken in two
this word is formed around one letter
the letter which is U.

for U are the on i live for
the only one i trust
and if U remain by my side
the U becomes an US.

for US means no other love
only me and U
and from this day forth i promise US
forever i will be TRU

TRU to our relationship
in hopes it will never RUST
for U are the one i live for
the only one i TRUST.

written by: squid 2002
**all capitol letters r derived from the word trust...
nice!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:31 AM

well its funny you saying that, yes they are both deleted now..and then a new one introduces herself!! very strange.oh well its up to the moderators to sort it out or they will lose alot of people on here.it doesnt feel rite any more.
the new one has the same name?lol,that sounds fishy as all heck.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:27 AM

im just not sure now who is real or fake, every new women thats says `hi im new` just reminds me of the dishonest people on here.....how do we know if its not the same person,they are just ruining it for the real people on here.
hopefully IP addresses will be checked by the administrator of people who act suspicious,draw unwanted attention.

but what will and IP addy do for them....and also....some people can have theirs blocked...mine is...
yeah,i thought about blocking mine too.but i didnt trust the software for it lol.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:24 AM

im just not sure now who is real or fake, every new women thats says `hi im new` just reminds me of the dishonest people on here.....how do we know if its not the same person,they are just ruining it for the real people on here.
hopefully IP addresses will be checked by the administrator of people who act suspicious,draw unwanted attention.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:51 PM

Well.....hello there everyone! Whew! Sure am glad that I found a nice site to settle into. Hope to meet some great people that I would not otherwise have the pleasure of meeting.flowerforyou
welcome!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:23 PM

One of the worst cities I hear to meet people. So I'm trying this!

Hello everyone
welcome!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:59 PM

Even though ive only spent an hour on these forums, it has been really fun, will definitely see you all tomorrow
later bro,have a good one.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:31 PM

Hey everybody, my names Tidus and I'm new so whats up and good day!
welcome!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:11 PM

this is the BLUEDEMOND, hope to get to know everyone, and find some great guys for dating!
welcome!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:06 PM

I didnt know that i could hurt so badly. My feeling, my heart everything. I recieved this message from someone just a few moments ago amd I really dont know how to take it. I refuse to just blow it off, and I think I'm done now with trying to not be alone. No one likes the way I am, and I accept that now. Here is what the message said:

"your not my type. and I know why nobady wants you. damn near every guy out there likes long hair, to be honest if you lost the glasses and dropped about 50 pounds you would be smoking hot and be able to get any guy of your choice."

Well, I'm done I give up.
report it.get the idiot banned.and stick around.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:29 PM

honda civic
x2,i have an 07'.35 city,40 highway with plenty of scoot.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:25 PM

Yeah, never really tried online stuff. Always afraid of creepy online stalkers or something crazy like that. Although I know it's impossible to stalk me through a computer, it's just weird.
So I'm trying to figure out all this yes, no and maybe stuff.
Kinda different but hey, I like new things, obiviously. :]
So if anyone wants to talk, or whatever it's cool. I'm pretty chill.
welcome!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:23 PM

hello ....
welcome!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:21 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Mike. I'm new to the site and just wanted to say hello. A few things about me. I'm 21, I do drink but only occasionally, mostly socially with friends. I do smoke as well.

Anyway, enough small talk.

I like to do anything. I can be found reading, watching a movie, or talking to friends either online or on the phone. I am not scared to try something new. I would like to get to know you girls a bit better.

Thank you for taking your time to read my introduction.

Always,

Mike.
welcome bro

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:11 PM

You never know, you might find a nice guy!!laugh laugh laugh
lol!!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:09 PM

Hey. My name is Jeremy. I'm 22 and I'm from Louisville, Ky. I just joined this site a few minutes ago. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to everyone. Come check out my profile if you want to. Thanks!
whats going on bud,welcome!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:08 PM

Hi. Nicetameetcha.

I'm a professional geek. I travel a lot for work. Gets rather boring, so I'd love to get to know some folks.. have a broader community, and who knows.. maybe find the right someone along the way. I'm pretty happy go lucky. Drop me a line and I'll respond. Be patient, as I have merciless deadlines at times. happy

Looking forward to getting to know y'all.

MW
welcome!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:58 PM

Is it just me or is the site running slow sometimes? It was REALLY hanging up on me about an hour ago, then seemed to fix itself.

Now I've noticed some lag once more over the last few minutes. There will be some desperate addicts if it goes down during prime time again! laugh
it's been acting up the last two days lol.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:43 PM

My first passenger ride was on a 1947 Indian Chief and I never recovered. My first new bike was a 1967 Yamaha YR-1 350. Got me a chopped 1942 Harley 45 (ape hanger style) in my senior year - suicide clutch and all. Someone stole it when I joined the Navy.

I recently HAD to sell my bikes on Ebay - the last one just a few months ago (all antiques but one).

Had lotsa bikes and lotsa wrecks.

love bikes,but way too dangerous now a days.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 22 23