Community > Posts By > lonelyheart36

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:06 PM

I never messaged anyone for sex, I'm not like that. However I did have some chick message me and tell me she wanted to f*ck a soldier. I told her to join the army and go f*ck herself.
lmao!laugh

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:58 PM

TAKE IT FROM ME!!LOL...
it all boils down to the choices that we make..choices that govern our every day lives where love is conserned...

the only thing that i have ever wanted for the past 5 years is to finally have a woman who will be waiting for me while i am away on another job...many times it could take up to a month ans a half or two...i have had 4 ex's in the past 5 years with women who said that they were strong enough...well they were wrong..god bless them..but yes sometimes being single is writen in the stars for some...because my choices will always be the same...i will never choose my work over my love..but i will never leave my work for them either...enigmas i guess
yeah,i agree.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:48 PM
yeah,this has become the norm for me.then the nice one's want a kid after just months of going out.and when i say let time take its course,they tell me to get lost lol.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:41 PM

I'm truly starting to think that maybe being single sometimes is meant to be.

I mean after all most of us will search the rest of are lifes for are so called one and only true so called love and either find that right woman or man. Or be left a lone.

I guess I am meant to be single for ever, I talk to about two woman on her one of which didn't turn out so great, the other I really do like speaking to but don't know if that's going any where if at all.

So maybe I just have to let time and luck take over.

I've tired not even bothering looking then looking now I am just thinking maybe I should just look for friends from now on.

Don't know any more.

frown
i hear ya.i have talked to 5 women on the phone in the last two days.their profile and who they were,were so opposite lol.it makes ya really wonder.

True, although I never spoken to any of the women over the phone.

But I have talked to them online, the funny part is sometimes it doesn't bother me if they change there profile to make it look better etc.

3 lied about drug use,1 was being stalked by an ex husband & a ex boyfriend lol.and the 5th was just down rite verbally abusive when i didn't want to meet lol.i know not all women are like this,but it seems to be getting worse.the only thing i can say is it's a waiting game.it sucks,but not much ya can do.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:29 PM

I'm truly starting to think that maybe being single sometimes is meant to be.

I mean after all most of us will search the rest of are lifes for are so called one and only true so called love and either find that right woman or man. Or be left a lone.

I guess I am meant to be single for ever, I talk to about two woman on her one of which didn't turn out so great, the other I really do like speaking to but don't know if that's going any where if at all.

So maybe I just have to let time and luck take over.

I've tired not even bothering looking then looking now I am just thinking maybe I should just look for friends from now on.

Don't know any more.

frown
i hear ya.i have talked to 5 women on the phone in the last two days.their profile and who they were,were so opposite lol.it makes ya really wonder.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:07 PM

be anything or do anything for 1 day what would you want to be or do?
spend it with someone that was very close to me that passed away too soon.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:02 PM

Hello, everyone new just wanted to say hi, and Nice to see all these new faces, check out my profile and c u on the forumz
welcome bro!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:55 PM

“The Wall Crumbles”

There was a wall that had been built.
Slowly but surely it started to tilt.
Inch by inch they chipped at the brick.
That had been laid so thick.

Within time it started to thin.
They started to feel as if they would win.
Why in time had it seemed.
That it was deemed.

It was necessary to build such a wall.
That no one could even begin to crawl.
Over and see.
What life could be.

Within these walls it felt.
As if no one again could melt.
This heart and soon again leave it broken.
Not wanting to hear those words spoken.

Just words that some have no clue.
They should say them only when they are true.
But within time there was this one.
A heart once broken they have won.

So slowly but surely they started to chip.
Away at that wall and made ones heart again skip.
A beat then two it happen so fast.
Wondering will this last.

Then they watched the wall.
Slowly start to crumble and fall.
They stood and looked around.
Down it fell to the ground.
There they stood and looked at the mound.
They realized there heart had been found.

K.L.M
1/14/2008

nice!:smile:

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:16 PM

Hi there,

Nice to meet you guys here. I am new here and also new to this country.I hope I can find some new friends here.
welcome!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:06 PM

Does the other girl have Arby's coupons?
lol!laugh

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:05 PM

sure why not... as long as she allowed me to fool around with another woman on the side
mine wouldnt.and she caught a few STD'S along the way too.thank god she told me in advance lol.but theres more to her just having sex with other women.she's also lovers with them too.i got tired of sharing her.just way too many problems.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:35 PM

AS MANY OF YOU MAY HAVE SEEN ON YOUR NEWS LAST WEEK, THERE WAS A TERRIBLE 70 CAR & TRUCK PILE UP ON INTERSTATE I-4 IN FLORIDA LAST WEDNESDAY. 4 PEOPLE WAS KILLED IN THAT ACCIDENT.

TODAY I FOUND OUT THAT ONE OF MY FRIENDS, HIS NAME WAS MIKE, WAS ONE OF THE 4 PEOPLE WHO DIED IN THE ACCIDENT. THE ATHURITIES JUST RELEASED THIS INFO THIS AFTERNOON.

MY FRIEND MIKE, LEAVES BEHIND, HIS WIFE, AND THREE SMALL CHILDREN. MIKE WAS 34 YEARS OLD. THIS IS A VERY TRAGIC LOST TO HIS FAMILY.

PLEASE PRAY FOR HIS WIFE, CHILDREN, AND THE REST OF HIS FAMILY, AS THEY GO THROUGH THIS TIME.

THANK YOU,
TIGERMAN1956
AKA: RICHARD
man,iam sorry to hear that.that must be a real shock to you.wish you and his the best.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:32 PM

the light shined on me today
i think it was the angels from heaven
they guide you to do the right things in life
i guess its my parents , for they passed away years ago
i was quite young , when they left to go to heaven
i hope they are proud of me today
miss you mom and dad

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile:

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:28 PM

Still asking for prayers for good results , God Bless !!!
you got mine bro.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:07 PM

You guys are so cool here, so many responses in so little time. I think being friends would be the best thing and if it becomes more in the future then thats cool. Thanks:heart:
i wish you the best bro.drinker

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:04 PM

Would you allow your girlfriend to fool around with another woman on the side?
no.my last gf did that.too many problems.lol.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:49 PM

dont you do it with a joint??
smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin
haha!drinker

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:39 PM

I am new to this site but in the few days I have been here I have enjoyed a lively assortment of messages and meeting of new and some old)friends. I look forward to sharing my poetry and life with you and hopefully just one special person may come into my life as as the frosting on an already good cake. steve
welcome aboard bro!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:35 PM

Isn't it kind of funny how we try to start conversation with the word "hi"? Does anyone know the definition of hi?
high,iam hi.welcome!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:33 PM

None of my friends answer their phones anymore..or they waste their lives away sleeping in until 2 in the afternoon.

I believe in doing spontaneous things at any given moment but apaprently my friends aren't on the same level.

So hii <3
hi!i think we all need new friends lol.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 22 23