Community > Posts By > lonelyheart36

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 10:02 AM

can you play any guns n roses? flowerforyou

i've played some.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 10:00 AM

so what do you do apart from play the guitar?
going to the gym.i like high performance radio controlled cars.cooking lol.going to the movies from time to time.book stores.i like to get as much knowledge as i can.i've been going to school for automotive too.normal stuff i guess lol.

u sound like a great person
thank you.:smile:

what new
same old ball and chain lol.welcome to the forumflowerforyou

ty
your welcome!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:57 AM

what can you play on your guitar?
rite now,iam playing a lot of kiss stuff.i can play most artists stuff after i look at the music first.a little rusty,but i get it down lol.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:54 AM

going to the gym.i like high performance radio controlled cars.cooking lol.going to the movies from time to time.book stores.i like to get as much knowledge as i can.i've been going to school for automotive too.normal stuff i guess lol.

what new
same old ball and chain lol.welcome to the forumflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:51 AM

you welcomehappy

laugh laugh laugh laugh noway
lol!laugh

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:48 AM

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:45 AM

Aaaaahh! your welcome flowerforyou

i just sing meatloaf his songs are hard to sing thoughgrumble
yeah,his songs would be hard,at least to me lol.iam sure you do great with them,better than you think.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:40 AM

That is so cool!!!!! Wish we could all hear you sing. I'll bet its beautifull.flowerforyou
agreed! if i sang,i'd get rocks thrown at me lol.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

nahh!! i bet if you played your guitar you'd be great flowerforyou
thanks,thats sweet of you to sayflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:39 AM

That is so cool!!!!! Wish we could all hear you sing. I'll bet its beautifull.flowerforyou

The louder the radio is, the better I sing...laugh laugh
haha!laugh :tongue:

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:36 AM

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:32 AM

nice one...well i just do the boring stuff go out alot haven't been cinema in a while starting a course in september to be a nursery nurse and my job at the moment is a barmaid...:tongue: i do sing though on karaokes alot won a competition for £90 which is a decent amount bigsmile
i sound more busy than iam lol.good luck with school.i'd love to hear you sing.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:17 AM

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:08 AM

yeah i agree i just get them to put the radio on then all kinds of music comes on i like up to date stuff to. but when they are at mine they have to listen laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
see sooooo much in common :wink:
i like some new stuff too.i agree:wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:03 AM

i think there jealous of our good taste in music lolbigsmile
and they dont say owt when they dance to beatles when there drunk singing :tongue: laugh
i think we have hijacked squids thread laugh laugh

i think so.i think some people are embarrassed to listen to older/some music cause their friends will make fun of them lol.i always catch mine listening to stuff they make fun of me listening to.lol.sorry about the hijack squid,lol.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:53 AM

i have a friend the only old music she listens to are the carpenters i have to force a little elvis on her laugh laugh laugh laugh
yeah i don't get the techno music its just banging all the time no melodynoway
i should be older lol in my 40's or 50's laugh laugh noway :tongue: bigsmile 0
i like elvis too.40's or 50's?naw,your fine just the way you are.my friends tell me that too though.:tongue:

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:46 AM

i love kiss you gammy get lolgrumble i like the old rock like bon jovi, whitesnake, def lepard and i could go on is that what you mean. i do like some blues i love the film blues brothers...what oldies i grew up on them i let you name some first lollaugh laugh
yeah thats what i mean.i like all those groups too.oldies such as roy orbison,the vogues,the hollies,the platters and so on.lol

oh my god!! that is the same music i was brought up on but i had to put with the drifters,elvis,buddy holly,dusty springfield as well lol some songs are ok though...and im younger than you im 26 laugh laugh
i like those too.flowerforyou

really that is so shocking no one i know likes that music well my freinds do i mean guys there usually into dance techno and stuff i don't get that music lol
most people i know dont like that kind of music either lol.iam not into techno either.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:40 AM

well at least pretend to get a room--smokin

consider it done lol :tongue: :tongue:
lol.:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:38 AM

well at least pretend to get a room--smokin
hahalaugh

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:35 AM

i love kiss you gammy get lolgrumble i like the old rock like bon jovi, whitesnake, def lepard and i could go on is that what you mean. i do like some blues i love the film blues brothers...what oldies i grew up on them i let you name some first lollaugh laugh
yeah thats what i mean.i like all those groups too.oldies such as roy orbison,the vogues,the hollies,the platters and so on.lol

oh my god!! that is the same music i was brought up on but i had to put with the drifters,elvis,buddy holly,dusty springfield as well lol some songs are ok though...and im younger than you im 26 laugh laugh
i like those too.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:33 AM

You 2 should get a room!!!!:wink: :tongue: laugh laugh laugh drinker
hahahaha!!lol!!laugh :smile:

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 22 23