Community > Posts By > liquidcandy

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:51 PM
and i bet he gets a refill on them!laugh

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:50 PM

not bad just take the gas and morophine and valium and purks and vikes and you should be fine lol.no really not all that bad.:wink:

laugh laugh I like this lady, she's my new best friend, now about that Valium you were talking about....got any?:tongue:
lol no but i bet he will after his appointment :wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:40 PM
not bad just take the gas and morophine and valium and purks and vikes and you should be fine lol.no really not all that bad.:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:32 PM

I am all about the snooze button..Need a cup of Jo' and then I am ready
i am totally miserable that is monday thru friday morning!!!!!!!!!!!laugh

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 10:17 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:20 AM

i have to laugh...not all men are the same...there are really some incredible guys on here. but ive actually gotten instant messages and emails wanting to talk dirty and i quickly tell em to eat dirt. ive actually had them tell me that they read on my profile that im a big girl, and that i should be happy anyone wants to talk to me...lmfao...yeah right! im big, but im good baby and i definately dont need you! that was pretty much my response. there are jerks no matter where ya go babe!
I believe that nomatter what size you are if they are going to be rude they will be rude to whoever.i have had some real rude remarks made and that just shows that this person is just a total asshole nomatter who you are.keep your heads up high and dont let the low lifes bring ya down.MISERY LOVES COMPANY

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:07 AM

No offense but i think alot of guys on here are stuck up! you know this site is not just for dating but you can make friends even some peoples profiles i have look at say they want friends but you know if your not stick thin they don't want you as a friend....for all those guys who have done that not wrote back to someone cause of how they look.......beggers can't be choosers after all your on jsh to think bout it!happy
I often wonder why some guys are even on here they dont respond and even if there is no physical attraction a new friend never hurt anyone.

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:53 AM

I beg your forgiveness oh mighty and exhalted wearer of the bikinis!!
nope you must do better than that!you had me make grilled cheese and everything and you decided that getting drunk was more important!!!!!!!!!last time i SLAVE OVER THE STOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!devil

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:48 AM

AHA!! you said it was TWINS!!!!
I spent all night looking for the OTHER GUY!!!!!
lmaolaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:44 AM

I drank so much I forgot where I was going and wound up in east Bum**** oregon!
if this is going to be a frequent problem then maybe we should call off the wedding and i will raise the baby myself:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:41 AM

Old one: I drink to forget!
Forget what?
That I drink!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh your late you were suppose to be here yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!mad mad mad mad brokenheart

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:37 AM

got to love those country songs

Billy's got his beer goggles on

The more I drink.... the more I drink

You aint much fun since I quit drinking
lollaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:31 AM

drinker
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:29 AM
yep just like the old country song the girls all get prettier at closing time lol:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:41 AM

It's Hump Day !! I can see the weekend coming ! Good Morning everybody~~ !! drinker happy drinker happy
happy hump day :tongue:

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:39 AM

Good Morning....I have coffee..who wants some???drinker drinker
good morningdrinker

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:28 AM

Hey G. Morning Who's got the Coffee....yawn
justkev just took the last cup:tongue:

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:26 AM

Hey!