Community > Posts By > liquidcandy

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:14 PM

Hey it happens alot.
I have been on two dates who had fake photos One who stood me up.

Well I am me, been thinking about getting a web cam just so I can check up on peeps but I am afraid someone might show me more than their facelaugh laugh laugh
YES I AGREE.I ALSO AM AFRAID OF THAT.LOLdrinker

WELL U DON'T HAVE TO KEEP IT ON FOR THE WHOLE CONVERSATION.. AND WELL IF HE SHOWS U MORE THAN U AGREE ON WELL THEN I SUPPOSE U KNOW WHAT TYPE OF PERSON U R DEALING WITH BEFORE THE ACTUAL DATE...
yes that is true.hopefully this was just one bad experience.:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:11 PM

mad That really does suck! I too have been played in the past. It makes it hard to trust anyone from then on out. But after 6 months of chattin, you would have assumed he was safe to meet. May the next one be a better man! drinker
yea hopefully the next one will be better.it will probably be a very longgggggggggg time before i meet anyone again and it just ruins it for the honest guys out there.it is not fair.

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:02 PM

Hey it happens alot.

Well I am me, been thinking about getting a web cam just so I can check up on peeps but I am afraid someone might show me more than their facelaugh laugh laugh
YES I AGREE.I ALSO AM AFRAID OF THAT.LOLdrinker

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:01 PM

Hey it happens alot.
IT SUCKS THAT PEOPLE CANNOT BE HONEST

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:00 PM

I am sorry that happened to you did you try and check out anything that he told you previous to this meeting - how long had you been talking before the big meeting and what have you learned from this experiance ? Just try to take the experiance and grow from it and call it done it is not a reflection on you in the least bit and better luck next time girlie
I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO HIM FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND HE REALLY GAVE ME NO REASON TO NOT BELIEVE THAT HE WAS NOT WHO HE SAID HE WAS.I CAN SEE LYING ABOUT YOUR PROFESSION OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT BECAUSE THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD NOT KNOW ON THE FIRST DATE.I DID MAKE THE ARRANGMENTS TO MEET AT A BAR THAT IS MY STOMPING GROUNDS TO BE SAFE AND I TOOK MY OWN VEHICLE THANK GOD.

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:54 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!drinker drinker

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:51 PM

noway liars, fakes, pretenders... noway

There soooooo much cooler on line! :tongue:
YES THEY ARE LOL.drinker

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:50 PM

that sucks!!! what did the guy have to say about it?

NOTHING LOL.WHEN HE CAME IN THE DOOR AT THE BAR I HAD NO IDEA THAT IT WAS HIM AND WHEN I SEEN HIM HEADING MY WAY ALL I COULD SAY WAS OH GOD!!!!!!!!!HE NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING AND I JUST WANTED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE.

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:48 PM

I can't see your face so I don't know if you are Helen Keller or not????? LOL! Sorry-I couldn't resist. I know how ya feel-I have had it happen many a time-too many to count. If I wasn't such an optomistic person I would quit trying but it is not in my nature. Good luck next time!flowerforyou
THANK YOUdrinker

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:47 PM

I hate that! I have also heard that some also agree to a meeting place and observe first to see if they want to continue on the date..some have bragged they took one look and left or passed the date on to their buddy.
YEA I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED AND HE WAS VERY NICE AND POLITE I HAVE TO SAY AND HAD HE NOT LIED WE COULD HAVE REMAINED FRIENDS.

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:44 PM

Geesh so what did you do?
I DRANK REALLY FAST LOL BUT THAT DID NOT HELP

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:44 PM

was it a totally different person? or an old pic?
not and old pic at all.

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:41 PM
Well i often questioned the honesty of peoples profiles and if the picture is really them and...........well went on first date and the picture they had posted was in no way them.i am most upset over the fact that they lied.looks are not everything but to me honesty is and how this person was bold enough to show up knowing that i indeed was not helen keller and that i was going to know that he lied.not a good night at all.mad

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 02:38 PM
they will be in my prayers :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:13 AM

I wish I had a pet monkey that smokessmokin that would be awesome Id teach it to roll bluntssmokin laugh

I have a monkey .....Sometimes I have to spank him..laugh laugh laugh laugh
Does he spit at you when you do that?laugh
yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklaugh

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:28 AM
i am into exotics.:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:27 AM

Is she the only pet you have??
no i have 2 dogs well a mix terrior and part shepard-wolf

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:22 AM

I wish I had a pet monkey that smokessmokin that would be awesome Id teach it to roll bluntssmokin laugh
yea well they could probably teach you lol.

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:17 AM

Cute.. does she bite???..
no i got her at 10 days old and she will be 9 in july so she is very humanized i guess you could say.but i never say never....i always tell people when i am out in public with her that she bites.always have wild in her you can take them out of the wild but not the wild out of them

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:14 AM
meet nikah:wink:

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25