liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:47 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noway noway grumble noway ohwell

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:12 AM
soooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn true!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/03/08 05:45 AM
lollaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/03/08 05:43 AM

Morning candy how are you
good morning i am good!how are you?:smile:

Misbehaving as usual devil devil
yesssssssssssssssssssssssss no fun being good loldevil devil devil devil devil:wink: :wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/03/08 05:32 AM
morning peccydrinker drinker drinker drinker

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/03/08 05:26 AM

Good morning!
good morning polsondrinker

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/03/08 05:25 AM

yep i got up about 7,my son an friend went to th res to play on th dirt bikes today,,,,it beautiful down here this morning,,,,,,ant it sexy,,,she livesabout an hour an1/2 for me
yea it is suppose to go up near 60 starting tomorro heat wave for us lol.:smile:

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/03/08 05:25 AM
drinker good morning,shadowdogdrinker

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/03/08 05:19 AM

Morning candy how are you
good morning i am good!how are you?:smile:

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/03/08 05:19 AM

good morning candy,,,,,how was your weekend so far???
good morning baby.i was wondering if you were up .my weekend was good just not long enough.how was your weekend?:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/03/08 05:17 AM

morning ladydrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker
morning how are you?drinker

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 02/03/08 05:16 AM
good morning everyone!:wink: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:01 PM
OK SHOOT I AM HERE AND LISTENING!:wink: sad

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:29 PM

susie walks into a pharmacy and says to the steve, the guy behind the counter "I just caught my husband cheating on me and I want some poison or something to kill him with" Steve is austondeded and says "lady i can't give you poison to kill your husband with, i'd lose my job, and probably be put in prison for accomplice to murder!" so Susie pulls out a picture of her husband cheating with Steve's wife, so steve says "I didn't realize you had a prescription!"
lol...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:54 PM

Sorry that happened Candy.. that was smart bringing him on your turf though!
I demand a sh*tload of pics and I research my victims ( I mean interests ) ...I have'nt met anyone from this site yet but, I did catch someone in a lie that I might of ended up meeting.
Seems he forgot to tell me he was married..and foolin around on his disgruntled wife.
geeeeezzzzzzzzz what an asshole.thank god you did your homework.why if you are loooking for a true relationship do they lie?That is what really has me pissed off.this guy new damn well that he was in no way going to pass for being that person.now i am determined to find out just who the hell this person posted is.And what really pissed me off is i had a final interview for a very good job this morning and i was really not sure weather i even wanted to go because i did not want to be all hung over because i had a 2 hour test to do and needless to say i ended up pretending to leave and after he was out of site i went back to the bar and was so disgusted i drank until last call and woke up feeling like total ****!!!!!!all for a liar lol

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:29 PM
well the next time i will take the monkey to check things out.lollaugh

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:24 PM

Hey it happens alot.
I have been on two dates who had fake photos One who stood me up.

Well I am me, been thinking about getting a web cam just so I can check up on peeps but I am afraid someone might show me more than their facelaugh laugh laugh
YES I AGREE.I ALSO AM AFRAID OF THAT.LOLdrinker

WELL U DON'T HAVE TO KEEP IT ON FOR THE WHOLE CONVERSATION.. AND WELL IF HE SHOWS U MORE THAN U AGREE ON WELL THEN I SUPPOSE U KNOW WHAT TYPE OF PERSON U R DEALING WITH BEFORE THE ACTUAL DATE...
yes that is true.hopefully this was just one bad experience.:wink:

Well better luck next time... and thank God it was just a phoney pic.... my fear would be far worse... I have never met anyone... not sure if I ever will... but with all the horror stories u hear...

I do give u credit for taking the chance...
Yes i am not sure that i will meet again either.the good thing about this bar that i go to all my local police officers go there who i am friends with and the chief of police was there so i was not in any way afraid of my safety but it was just a total dissapointment.and now i am sure with one lie there is always another so god only knows what else he lied about

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:21 PM

Are any of these things a turn off to girls?

I am not outgoing.
I'm short.
I am very quiet and dont talk to much because I think I don't have anything to say that a girl would wanna hear.

I am scared that I look silly to a girl.

I cannot lift much
Cannot run fast

I listen to girl-pop.

I like model trains noway
I like vintage audio gear

Well not being an outgoing person and not talking would be a problem for most woman i would think.think about it lets not go and do anything lets stay home and just sit there and not talk uhhhh not real exciting

liquidcandy's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:15 PM
Hi Coco :wink:

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25