Community > Posts By > liquidcandy

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:57 PM

it was busy but good, how was yours?
LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i am no fan of mondays lol:cry:

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:55 PM
ok Greg where are you?this may be why you are having trouble finding someone to chat with lolnoway

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:51 PM
lol.how was your day? i was running late this morning so i did not have time to have coffee with everyone.drinker

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:50 PM
pittsburgh calling anyone there???????????????????

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:48 PM

Hiya Liquid!
Hi Irad

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:47 PM

I'm no Dr. Phil, don't try so hard, just post and let people get to know you, no pity party's, just go have fun!
hi dr phil how are you today?:heart:

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:46 PM
Just hang in there.you just have not found the right person.I am a firm believer that there is someone for everyone.:wink: :heart:

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:03 AM

Good Morning from snowy Massachusetts~~ .......... grumble grumble bigsmile
good morning from pittsburgh pa.no snow yet!:tongue:

C'mon eastward .. Ill show you how to use a snowblower flowerforyou
NO WAY DONT WANNA KNOW LOL THANKS ANYHOW:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:50 AM

Good Morning from snowy Massachusetts~~ .......... grumble grumble bigsmile
good morning from pittsburgh pa.no snow yet!:tongue:

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:49 AM
running late good morning everyone:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:16 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A POEM.I LOST BOTH PARENTS TO CANCER.THE POEM IS SO TRUE.CANCER EFFECTS EVERYONE NOT ONLY THE PERSON WHO HAS IT BUT EVERYONE WHO LOVES THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:15 PM

My personal opinion on this matter would be a inevetable answer due to everyone elses opinions because for the fact it differs to others. As for myself I might consider dating a smoker but on the other hand i find it very unatractive..

WTF...? noway
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ditto lmaonoway noway

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:48 AM

OK HERE IS SOMETHING THAT I HAD TO DO ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS DEBT BIG TIME.AS WE ALL KNOW THEY CALL AND CALL AND CALL SO FINALLY HERE IS WHAT I SAID"LISTEN LADY EVERY MONTH I STICK EVERY ONES NAME IN A HAT AND I HOLD A DRAWING AND I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TO PAY EVERYONE AT ONCE SO I DO A DRAWING NOW IF YOU CALL ME AGAIN YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE DRAWING FOR GOOD AND HAVE NO CHANCE OF WINNING AND GETTING A PAYMENT SHE HUNG UP ON ME.LMAO

that is great...does it work???
NOPE LOL THEY JUST HAD A MAN START CALLING LMAOlaugh

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 01/27/08 07:53 AM
good morning drinker drinker :wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 01/27/08 07:18 AM
good morning:wink: drinker

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 01/27/08 07:13 AM

mornin'
you sound like i feel lol.good morning:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:39 AM

Good Morning everyone. How's it going? I've been up for hours, drinking coffee. Making homemade lasagne today, been cooking the sauce for hours. YUM YUM
drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou
ummmmmmmmmmm sounds good:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:37 AM
laugh

ok about 5 years ago i found myself in serious debt.The phone calls were never ending and the one collector was a real S.O.B.so i had it and here is what i did when she called the one day i said listen lady i do not have the money to pay everyone so every month i stick everyones name in a hat and hold a drawing and pick and if you call me again i am going to remove your name from drawing and you will have no chance for payment lmao she hung up on me she had no response.laugh

Its all just a luck of the Draw laugh laugh laugh laugh
yep and sad to say they had no luck lol

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:25 AM
ok about 5 years ago i found myself in serious debt.The phone calls were never ending and the one collector was a real S.O.B.so i had it and here is what i did when she called the one day i said listen lady i do not have the money to pay everyone so every month i stick everyones name in a hat and hold a drawing and pick and if you call me again i am going to remove your name from drawing and you will have no chance for payment lmao she hung up on me she had no response.laugh

liquidcandy's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:20 AM

Uh oh lol, sounds like someone had too many loldrinker
Indeed i did i guess you could say that as we get older the hangovers are much more severe.i can remember being able to go out 2 nights in a row.Those days are long gone!:wink: