Community > Posts By > LoisBl

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 05:37 AM
Don't let the pains of yesterday interfere with you hope for tomorrow.

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 05:30 AM

No silly ..ii know who I am. The other)idiots. ....got an uphill battle.

...and don't cook bacon naked!

I had better get dressed then. Good advice!

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 05:29 AM
I know of a few who like to act as if they are the best at everything and the smartest of all because they are online and not sitting before me. Any of us can lie all we want on the internet and it might make us feel good. As for me, if I were to lie and lie I would have to remember what I said. The truth is much easier.

I have met several people from another site and they all seem to be who they were online. I made one good friend with whom I went bicycling or walking several times a week, and several others with whom I keep in contact.

I am a truthful person and I am here to communicate with truthful people. I would not, however, meet anyone in private for the first time. You never know.

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 08:01 AM
At least!

If I were given $5 mil, I would try to figure out who it really belonged to and return it. I liked Chloe's answer. If it were mine to spend, I would travel.

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 07:52 AM
I would go to Washington DC and give it to Obama to apply toward the national debt! (Maybe not...)

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 01:25 PM
Dogs do what they are trained to do. Vets are generally more leery of smaller dogs like the chihuahua.

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 01:14 PM
I'm not telling!!! (Refusing to share the answer).

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 05:47 AM

haha na bro im not tring to get up on ur girl im 22 bro lol not my age range but ya thanks for the advice but na i dont suck jus trying some new **** on here cant get out da house on house arrest lol

Not a good thing to share quite yet!

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 05:46 AM
I am new here also. It seems to me that the thing to do is visit the forums and get to know people and let them get to know me. Already I have had several friendly people try to help me with stuff. I am here to make friends and maybe one of those friends will be the one. Good luck to you!

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 05:14 AM

S'all?

no photo
Mon 05/21/12 09:00 AM
Thank you! This looks like a fun place!

no photo
Mon 05/21/12 08:57 AM
What did I miss in Texas?

no photo
Mon 05/21/12 06:37 AM
Marriage is not for everybody all the time. I would much rather be happily single than unhappily married. I have been a widow for 4 years and am afraid of making a mistake. I am concentrating on other things for the time being.

no photo
Mon 05/21/12 05:59 AM
I am who I say I am. If we lie, we have to remember those lies and that takes too much work.

no photo
Mon 05/21/12 05:54 AM

If someone asked me my name and where I came from, I would say but only the town/city, not like I'm gonna give um the street address and directions to my house, I wouldnt give my date of birth either!

Google your name and your town and just see what pops up, it's scary how much information is out there with very little prompting shocked Online I never use my exact birth date or put in my full last name, or exact age. Close so as not to be trying to hide something, but far enough that no one can screw with my identity easily. If they are going to do that, I atleast want them to have to work for it slaphead Even then the information is obtainable, just not as easily. The scarier part, my children's information and addresses pop up scared I'm never out to scam someone, If someone gets close enough to be around me in person, such information is given. But a good friend told me a very long time ago to be wary of the internet and be careful. These were a precaution even before I learned how much information is out there at the click of a button. A thread that Terry (former Mingler) pointed out a while back opened my eyes WIDE.

Smart woman! There is too much information on the web. Nothing is really private anymore! There are some sites that will tell where you live, how much the home is worth, how many children you have, your phone number and address... Scarey. But once someone sees this information about me, they probably see that I have nothing to steal!

no photo
Mon 05/21/12 05:51 AM

If someone asked me my name and where I came from, I would say but only the town/city, not like I'm gonna give um the street address and directions to my house, I wouldnt give my date of birth either!

Google your name and your town and just see what pops up, it's scary how much information is out there with very little prompting shocked Online I never use my exact birth date or put in my full last name, or exact age. Close so as not to be trying to hide something, but far enough that no one can screw with my identity easily. If they are going to do that, I atleast want them to have to work for it slaphead Even then the information is obtainable, just not as easily. The scarier part, my children's information and addresses pop up scared I'm never out to scam someone, If someone gets close enough to be around me in person, such information is given. But a good friend told me a very long time ago to be wary of the internet and be careful. These were a precaution even before I learned how much information is out there at the click of a button. A thread that Terry (former Mingler) pointed out a while back opened my eyes WIDE.

no photo
Mon 05/21/12 05:50 AM
I won't talk about money. Someone recently asked me if I owned my home, and that sent alarms through my mind. Not his business. If people are that interested in what I have, they are more likely to try to take it away from me.

no photo
Sun 05/20/12 06:00 PM
Purple!

no photo
Sun 05/20/12 02:04 PM

I'm such a dumba$$! I was bouncing on the trampoline on Mothers Day and got bounced off.tears Dr. says I have 2 broken bones in my foot. I see the orthapedic surgeon tomorrow. Too bad there wasn't one of those protective nets around itgrumble

Don't call yourself a dumb azz. You are not. I fell four times in the snow, helped someone with medical problems, and played b-ball and resprained my right ankle and over where it has to be in brace all the time. I was the dumb azz for playing b-ball.

Girls just want to have fun!

no photo
Sun 05/20/12 08:48 AM
All of my animals are chipped. It is a cheap and easy procedure. I hope that the chips will never be needed, but it is a good idea. The dogs are all tagged as well and that should be sufficient.