Community > Posts By > LoisBl

no photo
Sun 05/20/12 08:46 AM
Golden Retrievers are great family dogs.
I had some bad luck with a Border Collie. I took him in as a rescue and he started attacking my smaller dog. But I don't think that this is typical for the breed. Rhon, what kind of dog do you already have?

no photo
Sun 05/20/12 08:38 AM
Edited by LoisBl on Sun 05/20/12 08:39 AM
Many doctors are leaving their practices because of ObamaCare. I hope that it is repealed quickly.

I do not hate the president. I don't hate anybody, but I do hate the direction in which he is trying to take the country.

no photo
Sun 05/20/12 08:02 AM
I find that a lot of people saying that they are Christian are not. They may talk the talk on Sundays and then they go home and walk an entirely different walk.

Christianity is knowing God, and sometimes I find that I need to refocus myself on the Lord and do what He says to do instead of what they are doing over there. It can be a lonely life.

no photo
Sun 05/20/12 07:49 AM
At least you were having fun when you broke the bones. I am wishing you a speedy recovery!

no photo
Sun 05/20/12 07:47 AM
What a good idea! I just need to get rid of a little gray. Why is it that men can have gray hair and get compliments, but if women have it we are told that we look too old?

no photo
Sun 05/20/12 07:43 AM
It's always too early for schtupid people!

no photo
Sun 05/20/12 07:38 AM
Run away! Run away!:banana:

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 05:04 PM

Neuter him...........lol........seriously has he never heard of this thing they have called birth control? Or does he leave that up to the woman?

There ought to be a time when the courts demand that these baby machines, whether female or male be neutered or spayed. They breed like animals, treat them like animals.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:57 PM
I believe that if Obama was legitimate he would have proven so at the start. This is a case of lie upon lie.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:27 PM
I think that as people get older they get tired, they generally develop physical problems. Most 80 year olds that I know, welcome death. We were not meant to last forever.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:18 PM
Quite often those who abuse animals go on to abuse people. Cruelty is cruelty and should not be tolerated in this or any other society.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:13 PM
Thanks!

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:08 PM
I am always open to donations!

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:04 PM
Quite often canned veggies have a lot of sodium. Frozen are generally better.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 11:59 AM

I just called a friend. He has a 12 year old Sheppard he said he just switched to a dog food called blue buffalo. He said he is having grand results with this food for his dog.

Blue Buffalo is one of the better dog foods. It is a little more expensive though.

It is not cheap. You get what you pay for.

It really is one of the best foods available. Meat is the first ingredient, and that is rare. It is also full of vegetables, and quite good for the dogs. We had to give it up recently because finances got tight. Science Diet for the woofers now.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 11:55 AM
I am just North of Atlanta.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 11:53 AM
I am from New York, but have lived in Georgia for many years. My home is in North Georgia and I have been here for roughly 15 years. I will most likely be here for a long, long time.drinker

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 11:48 AM
My name is Lois and I am new to mingle2. It was recommended by a friend and I came to check it out. I am a widow in Georgia and am looking for friends, and possibly romance.

I am a Born Again Christian and an animal lover. I think that we all need to treat each other with kindness and respect. I look forward to meeting folks here and sharing knowledge and friendship and maybe more!

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 11:40 AM
Am glad to hear that you made it through surgery and the semester with flying colors!

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 10:47 AM
I saw that one other poster said that the dog will eat anything if she is hungry enough. I think that that must be true. Currently I am feeding my pack, 2 Bichon Frises and a Papillon Science Diet. I believe that this is also a healthy food. I think that if your dog is fat, she needs to eat less and walk more.