Community > Posts By > LoisBl

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 08:01 AM

Dodo, just look for this kitty standing in front of a doorway, but be careful.... kitty doesn't have a hair ball, kitty has a hair trigger finger laugh

That is the most expensive assult cat they offer at "Kitten Home Security". He is also very effective in keeping other animals and children off your lawn!

Or at least tthe living animals and children!

And now a word from our sponsors.................................

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 07:36 AM

I got up one morning to find the outside dog on the roof. Still not sure how he got up there.
Jade can climb ladders. Was in the attic searching for something when, Jade walked right pass me. He had walked right up the ladder. He did fine walking back down.

I had a ladder leaning against the house. Bones must have used that, but I can't figure out why. I climbed up to the roof and lowered him with a long extension cord.

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 07:18 AM
A woman alone for a time
Just here for friends and a simple rhyme!

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 07:13 AM
yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

Still snoozing here! Just goes to show you that I can do this in my sleep!

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 06:42 AM
To all the men and women who fought for our nation, and those who died fighting, thank you!

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 06:40 AM
Can I bring the dogs? I will pick up a couple of packages of hot dogs and Diet Coke.

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 07:38 AM
I have a big yard. My dogs do not always come when they are called. I have a physical problem so I can not go into the woods and hunt them down like I used to. At one point I had started using a clicker to call one of my dogs. I think that I need to start this again. Has anyone else had experience with Clicker Training?

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 07:32 AM
My mom's family was English, came over to the states before they were the states. My dad's family was from the Germany, Poland area of Europe, has been here since before WW2.

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 07:28 AM
When I read that people are working outside of the country, especially in Africa I immediately think that they are scammers. Yes, this has happened to me too.

no photo
Fri 05/25/12 03:29 PM
I must have been 12 or 13. My sister and I rode the Long Island Railroad to Madison Square Garden in NYC and saw John Denver.

no photo
Fri 05/25/12 01:56 PM
I got up one morning to find the outside dog on the roof. Still not sure how he got up there.

no photo
Fri 05/25/12 01:54 PM

So burning them off with a match or lighter isn't the proper way to remove ticks?

I am afraid that if I did this, I would set the dog on fire!

no photo
Fri 05/25/12 01:53 PM
I read that you could rub the back of the tick circularly with your finger and its head would pop out. I have tried covering the tick with rubbing alcohol and I know that that works.

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 03:07 PM
Those whom I met were the same people onoine as they were off. But you never know.

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 10:40 AM
I am sorry Boone. It is sad to hear about the loss of anyone, much less your last family member, especially for us singles. But friends are the family that you choose. I am hoping that you will find comfort in the knowledge that there are people all over the country who care for you and are wishing you well! Be blessed my friend. It will be alright.

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 10:36 AM
I thought that this thread was going to tell me that they were a figment of our selective imagination. Every action that we do will result in consequences. That is how it works. Every new drug will have some bad side effects. That's life!

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 10:26 AM

Oh ....Jesus H christ......don't people know that this is a bar!!!!
its not a freaking Star Bucks????

rant rant rant

I don't drink. Too many drugs. I just come to harrass, no visit with other patrons.

Prescription drugs.

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 10:25 AM

Oh ....Jesus H christ......don't people know that this is a bar!!!!
its not a freaking Star Bucks????

rant rant rant

I don't drink. Too many drugs. I just come to harrass, no visit with other patrons.

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 06:03 AM
So he whipped it out and

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 05:59 AM
Coffee? Is there coffee? That's what I am here for!