Community > Posts By > sweetjeep

sweetjeep's photo
Wed 04/09/08 01:13 PM
then what do you do with the eggs?

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:43 AM

your suppossed to keep stuff in your wallet????

i thought they were just for looks.....

laugh laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/20/08 04:35 AM
Good morning room!!! flowerforyou

sweetjeep's photo
Wed 03/19/08 05:05 AM
Hello and welcome to jsh! flowerforyou drinker

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 03/18/08 12:54 PM
I am on Eastern time this week, and my day is almost done!! WHooohooodrinker drinker drinker

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 03/18/08 12:51 PM
Wow!! Excellent advice. Thanks for the reminder, just in case I find myself in a relationship I wil print this out and put it on the frigdge for a constant reminder!!flowerforyou drinker

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:20 AM
Congratulations! I wish you both all the best! drinker drinker flowerforyou

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:39 AM
Happy St. Patty's Day Everyone!!! drinker drinker Green beer all round!!flowerforyou

sweetjeep's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:42 PM

Received an insulting email as a result of refusing an Instant message?

I seldom accept IMs, except perhaps, from one of my friends.

This guy basically says..... "You're kidding, right? Look at Your Age!"

Then went on to add a few other disgusting remarks...... WTF?
Some people never cease to amaze me........

I am sorry that happened to you. That is a terrible thing for people to say to anyone....flowerforyou

sweetjeep's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:37 PM

Who makes the Cougar? Mercury?

laugh laugh laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:34 PM

Cougars are women who date men who are more then 20 years younger.

:0)
so i would make her a cougar!! aww sad for me then,

it could be good for you! Not sad! blushing

sweetjeep's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:32 PM
I just recently heard this term, I am a little slow...not sure of the age bracket? Do you know?huh

sweetjeep's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:46 AM

I honestly think that Mr. Romeo is finally in love, though she and i have not met in person yet, we have talked fo rover 2 months, and once she is done with a slight medical problem we are going out, i have not felt this way about someone, in a long time, my drought of no dates might be finally ending, i guess its true then when spring is coming, love is blossoming....
Sorry if i bore anyone, but i gotta express my joy somewaylaugh

Congrats to you and her!!! flowerforyou

sweetjeep's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:36 AM

I met this guy once after months of talking to him online and phone..he asked me out on a date..I told him "Well before the date why don't we just meet first..talk a little then see how things go from there"..he agreed.He came to my house..got HALF way out of his car..saw me..got back in his car and left..THAT I would call rejection..This was years ago so I can laugh about it now but that day I wanted to cut off his b*lls and feed them to him.laugh.And before anybody says I should have told him about the chair first..I've done it that way too..still didn't work out.laugh

I think that telling someone about your chair is a purely personal preference, and maybe it would vary in different situations? You would have to kind of feel a person out first?

sweetjeep's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:29 AM

THAT was a TOTAL lack of class.
How rude.

Rude?..no..try Evillaugh..and I gotta tell you..it's not like Tyra Banks is knockin down this guys door to be America's Next Top Male Model or anything.laugh

Evil, is a good way to put it!

sweetjeep's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:27 AM

I met this guy once after months of talking to him online and phone..he asked me out on a date..I told him "Well before the date why don't we just meet first..talk a little then see how things go from there"..he agreed.He came to my house..got HALF way out of his car..saw me..got back in his car and left..THAT I would call rejection..This was years ago so I can laugh about it now but that day I wanted to cut off his b*lls and feed them to him.laugh.And before anybody says I should have told him about the chair first..I've done it that way too..still didn't work out.laugh

I am so sorry that happened to you!!! I can think of nothing ruder than that!! flowerforyou

sweetjeep's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:26 AM

what can I say???? i'm blunt but non judgemental laugh

it's the irish in me

I kind of blunt as well, gets me in trouble sometimes!!! flowerforyou

sweetjeep's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:21 AM
I had a conversation with myself ( I am good at that )that if I could not admit that I met someone on line, then I had no business being on line, and I am here, so now you know who that conversation ended up!!

sweetjeep's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:17 AM

my thoughts and problems will always be with me no matter what, i cant never get rid of my stress

Nobody can get rid of stress completely, but you have to figure out a way to burn some of it off!

sweetjeep's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:12 AM
go out for a walk, burn off some of that stress Heels, it helps! flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25