Community > Posts By > sweetjeep

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:08 PM

if people i/m who i know, i always answer.

but lately people i DONT know, have been i/m me, and saying really dirty things, and i just dont want to here them. also sometimes i dont want to talk, i just want to come on here and look at the forums. theres no harm in that. i think every i/m i have had recently off people i DONT KNOW as been just sex talk. grumble grumble

YUK!! noway

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:05 PM

You're doing the right thing. Just think "squirrell poop".... smokin

do you fancy men?

Nope...I just fancy sane women...and appareantly they are about as common as 6K bills.... ala...squirrell sh1t....smokin

Quote from another thread--------

--------OK.......get ready to fire away at me.....

Dude....keep dating from here (or other sites)...It can be entertaining. BUT, Start mandating that either they pay for the "date" or they pay at least pay 1/2. I have blown soooo much $$$$ on "dates" where they have totally misrepresented themselves that I feel that I have to request a "OK...I'll pay 1/2" or "lets just do coffee clause"....

I guess I'm just tired tonight (or of the whole thing in general) But, 90% of "the women" that I have met "online" are NOTHING like what they post/claim to be and it's really pathetic. Do they really think that we're going to show up and say "Well, she's 120 lbs. more than what her profile said she was...but that's OK"... NOOOOOOO, That makes her a liar from square one...!!! Look, if the true love of your life is Twinkies, yet you decided to lie to yourself and everyone else by posting "older pics"...then just do us all a favor.....and be honest... eat a salad and take a walk.......shed the pounds...and then we won't run screaming for the door when we meet.

Otherwise...keep on eating.....and buy more chapstick for your thighs and be ready for rejection.... Damn, I feeel soooo much better now
Edited by briank66 on Wed 03/12/08 11:23 PM

No sane womarn would date this man.

wow!!

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:42 PM

ok dude! I have got to get some work done. I will pop back in somewhere and chat with ya later!! Your humor is right around the corner, I am just not sure which corner though, I will have to get back to you on that one! :heart: drinker keep smiling sweetie!!!
I'll try
It would help if I wasn't in a round room

laugh laugh laugh proof positive!!! Your gettin' it! Ok really I got to go!!!! talk to ya soon!

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:39 PM
ok dude! I have got to get some work done. I will pop back in somewhere and chat with ya later!! Your humor is right around the corner, I am just not sure which corner though, I will have to get back to you on that one! :heart: drinker keep smiling sweetie!!!

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:34 PM
ohhhh noooo!! threaten it with the vaccuum. Word on the street is they don't like vaccuums! Might be just a ruomor so be careful!

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:31 PM
well, even the lint monster needs a snack! How do you expect it to grow?

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:26 PM
don't chase after it you will scare it away. Get the butterfly net out and see if you can get it that way!!

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:25 PM

*searching* I know, look under the bed, things always end up under the bed!!
nope not there
ONly my kiddos my little pony stash:tongue:

mmmmmm, look on the floor, in the back seat of the car!! Things always end up back there. Not sure how! If not there, try behind the dryer!
I'm not going behind the dryer
are you nuts?
The lint monster will get me:tongue:

laugh laugh laugh see there it is!!! It's not a myth, it really does exists!!

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:20 PM

nope not there
ONly my kiddos my little pony stash:tongue:

mmmmmm, look on the floor, in the back seat of the car!! Things always end up back there. Not sure how! If not there, try behind the dryer!

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:18 PM

drinker happy im taking it

Good for you!! Congrats! drinker flowerforyou

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:17 PM

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:15 PM
Edited by sweetjeep on Thu 03/13/08 12:16 PM

and every potential mate that follows is doomed by one critical flaw - they aren't that person. sigh.

Only he can be him. How can anyone else compete with that?
indifferent I know the feeling

I keep thinking ..someone will sweep me off my feet and be all that he was to me and more...

I can't get my head around the idea though
yep that sounds about rightindifferent

huh. all this time I thought I was the only one.

Thanks for the topic.flowerforyou
yw
trust me you won't see many serious topics posted by me
laugh this could very well be my first one

Good!! laugh laugh Sweetie, I don't like thinking like this! flowerforyou
welcome to my world

I like it better when you are funny!!!laugh laugh flowerforyou
well I will have to see if I can find that box on the shelf that has my sense of humor in it then laugh

Mine is slowly making a return. Your is there, I have seen it!! I know it exists!!flowerforyou laugh laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:13 PM

I am just gonna disapear

huh

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:09 PM

1+1=2
2+2=4

Now the question is, could you do that with a calculator?

that is going to be a challenge!!

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:04 PM
sorry to hear that about your day! Tomorrow will be a better one! flowerforyou

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:02 PM

and every potential mate that follows is doomed by one critical flaw - they aren't that person. sigh.

Only he can be him. How can anyone else compete with that?
indifferent I know the feeling

I keep thinking ..someone will sweep me off my feet and be all that he was to me and more...

I can't get my head around the idea though
yep that sounds about rightindifferent

huh. all this time I thought I was the only one.

Thanks for the topic.flowerforyou
yw
trust me you won't see many serious topics posted by me
laugh this could very well be my first one

Good!! laugh laugh Sweetie, I don't like thinking like this! flowerforyou
welcome to my world

I like it better when you are funny!!!laugh laugh flowerforyou

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:00 PM

1+1=2
2+2=4

laugh laugh laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 11:53 AM

Good so far. Why is it most of these places looking to hire people seem to like to make you feel like a complete tool when you apply?

I don't get it.

Sorry to hear that! grumble what kind of work do you do?

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 11:52 AM
good, should be working my fingers to the bone...but I am hanging out in here instead!!! How are you?glasses

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 03/13/08 11:49 AM

Hiya kids.

Hi there!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25