sorry i was bored and sent it to everybody here.......still noone called

laugh laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:42 PM

Leap Tall building's with A single bound. :smile:

laugh laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:13 PM

I have a nephew that is gay.. and despite this I love him dearly and will always be there for him. I however do not support same sex marriage as it simply states in the bible that it is wrong. God created man and woman so that they together could unite as a couple and therefore procreate. This is not possible in same sex relationships. I don't think it is right but I do not judge people who live this lifestyle as it is not my place to judge because that is a higher authorities job....

Do you consider this discrimination?
no i totally agree with their comment. gays need to seek help. sorry if thats offensive

ok, lol, you think there is something mentally wrong with me?
Well, maybe, but not as far as my sexuality goes.laugh

I was actually asking that girl this question, but that is ok.

sweetjeep's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:12 PM

I have a nephew that is gay.. and despite this I love him dearly and will always be there for him. I however do not support same sex marriage as it simply states in the bible that it is wrong. God created man and woman so that they together could unite as a couple and therefore procreate. This is not possible in same sex relationships. I don't think it is right but I do not judge people who live this lifestyle as it is not my place to judge because that is a higher authorities job....

no i totally agree with their comment. gays need to seek help. sorry if thats offensive

ok, lol, you think there is something mentally wrong with me?
Well, maybe, but not as far as my sexuality goes.laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:11 PM

what happend to naturual attraction.....ohwell

OH, I am naturally attracted to women.

sweetjeep's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:10 PM

gays cannot populate the earth...thats my reasononinghuh

Not all straight people should populate either. FYI...lesbians can have babies!!!

Hmm but it still takes a man to make a baby with that lesbian whether it be the old fashioned way or artificial insemination...

hon...it takes sperm...
that comes from a man....

lol!! yes, you are correct there..but UPS can deliver everything you need, in the comfort of your own home. I am just saying it can be done.

Ummm I don't think UPS delivers sperm door to door.. unless the UPS man is the actual donor! laugh noway grumble
they even have catalogs to pick features of what you want...
ok but i just dont get it...you want a baby but its so fake...how is that ok?

fake? explain I am really not trying to argue.

sweetjeep's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:09 PM

sweetjeep's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:08 PM

Not all straight people should populate either. FYI...lesbians can have babies!!!

Hmm but it still takes a man to make a baby with that lesbian whether it be the old fashioned way or artificial insemination...

hon...it takes sperm...

lol!! yes, you are correct there..but UPS can deliver everything you need, in the comfort of your own home. I am just saying it can be done.

Ummm I don't think UPS delivers sperm door to door.. unless the UPS man is the actual donor! laugh noway grumble
they even have catalogs to pick features of what you want...

sweetjeep's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:06 PM

hon...it takes sperm...

DUH isn't that what I just said? laugh

no, you said a man. I am saying I just needed his byproduct!

sweetjeep's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:05 PM

hon...it takes sperm...

sweetjeep's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:03 PM

hon...it takes sperm...

sweetjeep's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:58 PM

sweetjeep's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:55 PM

Why is this such a big topic? Why do people think it is there job to force there beliefs on others? I understand that the Evangelical Right is against abortions but yet against Homosexuality. Can u name 1 other group of people that would have less abortions? I sure cant. We just need to understand that is world is big enough for all different views and that is what makes this world a wonderfull place. What may work 4 you may not work 4 your neighbor, and we have to Respect that!! Love your neighbor as GOD would LOVE them, and nothing less.

I wish more people would have this attitude! flowerforyou

sweetjeep's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:53 PM
its discrimination no matter how you spin it! The bible or otherwise.

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:45 AM
were is that? do tell

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:35 AM

I don't have showtime either, but I've seen a little bit of it. I have to get all 4 seasons on dvd.

That would be good to have. I always forget!

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:27 AM

Yeah I feel you on that. By the way, have you watched Season 5?

no, i think the last season I watched was either 3 or 4 not sure.I have some catchin up to do!! laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:21 AM

I just wanted to know are there any L Word fans on here. Cus I love the show. I mean I'm not gay, but I think it's just very interesting. Especially the fact that you get to kind of understand the lifestyles of different lesbian women. When I first watched I was blown away, and as I continued I got hooked on to certain characters and whats going on in their lives.

But it does give you a chance to realize that our lives are not that different from your own. We deal with the same issues as everyone else.

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:19 AM
thank you! I no longer have showtime and I missed it last year!!

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:09 AM
I love that series! Do you know if the last season is out on video? I think it would be season 4?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25