Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 06:01 PM
That is is amazing YOU defied death to write poetically thereabout.....

That may be a first!

no photo
Mon 10/25/21 05:56 PM
Welcome to the Playground, Sweet Sensually Voluptuous Vishu. I sent YOU a message on YOUR personal profile because OUR messaging is NO ONE's business but OUR's.flowers flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Wed 10/20/21 05:33 PM
Excellent Velbar!:angel: :angel: :angel:

Welcome to Playground btw!!!waving

no photo
Wed 10/13/21 11:49 AM
Today's most enlightened "handkerchief dropper" uses NO perfume, NO scented products on hair nor skin and even uses scent/dye free laundry detergent, and does her Kegel Exersizes (contracting the Pubococcygeal Muscles) relentlessly in private.

When geographically proximate to the male of her desires, especially upwind or up airflow from HVAC, she engages in a torrent of her Kegels to express maximum Pheromones....Her Aromatic Pheromones enter the man's nose, are absorbed into his olfactory lobes, bypass his apparatus of smell and traverse the olfactory nerves directly into HIS FRONTAL LOBE.....SHE thus has Neuroendophysiologically Pheromonically HOOKED the boy by HIS Primal Brain....

HE WILL pursue HER, and just as the ladies have alluded, his all important ego remains intact, because he thinks this was ALL HIS IDEA.

I did an inordinate degree of marital intimacy and relationship intimacy counseling....and single females that followed my above prescribed M.O. WERE ALWAYS successful in snaring the man they desired... .... However the relationship did not always work out, primarily because the girl did NOT adequately screen the dude or some sort of background check.

If one is desperate or wants quick action or reaction, One only need collect some of their own Pheromone Rich Smegma when in washroom, rub it into and about their upper lip & nares........then just Exhale in the direction of the target or directly toward the target when speaking to the target.

Thus Endeth the Lesson! LOL

no photo
Tue 10/05/21 09:34 PM
SEEK & Yea Shall FIND!

no photo
Sun 10/03/21 10:58 AM
DUDE!

Cultivate YOUR capacity for conversation: Express interest via relevant questions.... ...always have the next question on tip of your tongue... ... provide colorful answers ... ..endeavor to read the mood of your co-conversationalist.

Sadly, Marxist Pervasiveness of "Entitlement Consciousness" had even encroached upon the Fine Art of Conversation.

no photo
Sat 10/02/21 04:37 PM

We are born as human beings on earth it is a mercy of Allah for us. We are thankful to our Creator. But have we been able to fulfill his purpose? For that purpose he sent us into the world. I don't think I've done anything! One thing here is our conscience! Man can only do wrong when he kills his conscience and himself. Commonsense .. this is a common thing for us! We are becoming more and more selfish and greedy so the commonsense between us is not working. There is no university in the world that can teach you conscience and commonsense. The only lesson we can learn is that when we fear our Creator, we will believe that all sins will be judged after death. In this short life, we make the world more beautiful with love from everyone's side. Make proper use of your conscience and common sense. I wish everyone a long life. Thanks Everyone.
What if there is no belief in a religious creator ?? Would you agree that commonsense and conscience can exist without faith . waving

Simply answer: NO! First, those that deviate from "the Law written in their heart (and NOT anatomical heart), simply drift farther and farther into darkness;

Second: During nearly my entire life our SCOTUS was dominated by Marxist Thinkers, whose GODLESS Religion, Darwinian Theory, provided for, by June 1972, the legalized murder of innocent unborn children.

There Blondey111, that epitomizes "Conscience in the Absence of a Supreme Being!"

no photo
Sat 10/02/21 11:37 AM
My Personal Experience of OVER 5 Decades and an Undisclosed Number of Female Friends is that once FWB is embraced ... ... the Friendship Gets Weird ... ... the Weirdness Always Provoked me to Terminate Benefits ... ... The Result Was Always an ANGRY Lady ... ... and ... ...NO MORE FRIENDSHIP.

no photo
Fri 10/01/21 03:23 PM
Clearly This is NOT Undergrad:

YOU can't see the girl's pupils to ascertain if simply looking at YOU seems to arouse her;

YOUR olfactory lobes can't pass on to YOUR frontal lobes any change in her Pheromone output;

YOUR olfactory lobes definitely cannot pass on to YOUR frontal lobes the high progesterone of her ovulation;

YOU can't watch her chest to see if YOUR presence increases her respiration;

YOU can't scrutinize her carotid to ascertain if YOU increase her pulse;

YOU can't see whether she is licking her lips more or increased other oral activity;

YOU can't tell if there is a change her voice compared to talking to others;

If she is seated, YOU can't tell if she has crossed her legs and began to involuntarily kick one leg;

YOU can't see if she is working her fingers or wiggling her toes;

At least back in the day at the old TOGA Parties, where YOU surrendered YOUR underwear at the door and were blindfolded... ....YOU still had some of this sensory input......

But SEVERAL WEEKS DUDE?... .... YOU have heard of a Dude named JOB, right?

no photo
Mon 09/27/21 04:04 PM

You bring out the best in me, Mark. laugh

LOL, sure, that's it!

Just a cordial jolt of reality....THIS IS Theoretical Physics and is as Equally Proven, Replicable and Standardized ... ... as ... ...Darwinian Theory!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 09/27/21 03:17 PM

Pumpi , your ballot has been tossed out:unamused:. Please vote again :grin:. Can't find the rule book, but doesn't seem right.
doesn't seem right to have unclear rules, you could change them any time. tongue2

Ok, my new vote is Mike.

For the simple fact of creating this topic is stirring the pot.:wink:

Sounds like Election Rules in a Blue Statelaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 09/21/21 11:57 AM
Actually...If one minds NOT swatting the Flies at an August Watermelon Fest Downwind from a Tyson Foods Hog Facility... ....laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 09/21/21 11:51 AM

I think I like you better .

OT: yes , these forums add value to the site ... many friendships have been formed due to posters getting to know each other better .... I know two that led to actual ... marriage ...

Bonnie doth seem Irresistibly Juicy!love :heart:

This is an amusing site for one to display their A$$ets! LOL

A little steep on the approach, about to hit the runway too hard, pull up!...puulll uppp!!!! laugh laugh

I like doing a roll on the way in......the better the bounce.laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 09/21/21 08:05 AM

I think I like you better .

OT: yes , these forums add value to the site ... many friendships have been formed due to posters getting to know each other better .... I know two that led to actual ... marriage ...

Bonnie doth seem Irresistibly Juicy!love :heart:

This is an amusing site for one to display their A$$ets! LOL

no photo
Sat 09/18/21 01:51 PM
90It is imperative to get those folks into the interior, especially Red States, of our Republic well before the 2022 elections to to get their ID attached to a deceased registered Democrat Voter.

Come on fellow patriots, these folks are simply following succinct instructions that Karl Marx outlined in his 1858 "Communist Manifesto" to infiltrate and overtake Academia, Media and permanent Bureaucracy... ....One has to admit, at over 90% each, Karl's Kampers have been unbelievably efficient!

no photo
Fri 09/17/21 01:28 PM
Get a tutor in advanced English Literature and learn to nuzzle YOUR nose between a girl's long luscious locks to spontaneously promulgate esoterically erotically romantic rhyme & verse between kisses, licks & nibbles there.....

Works for ME! laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 09/16/21 07:47 PM
MAY GOD BLESS You in Your Search!

YOU might try attending a different Church Congregation every Sunday.

no photo
Sat 09/11/21 11:18 AM
Welcome to the Playground Amar,

My experience with the "Match Function" has been as follow: I apply the "Match Function" as I did on my iPhone this morning.

I then scrutinize the "Mutual Matches" on my PC.... only to discover that ALL BUT ONE, has NOT been on Mingle for OVER 30 MONTH....so ...good luck with that.

no photo
Thu 09/02/21 05:15 PM
It is kinda like Hunter & Joe!

They obey the rules!

SOMETIMES! LMAO

no photo
Thu 09/02/21 05:09 PM
Drag her to Church!

Set up meetings with Clergyman of YOUR inclination for the three of YOU and her alone with clergy.

She needs to know that ongoing perpetual sin is not particularly forgivable by GOD OR by YOU.

Her destiny is GOD's WILL.

If she remains on the dark path.....Son....YOU need to EXIT HER PATH.