Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 08/21/21 01:47 PM
Yeeeeahhh, If we cut carbon emissions enough then Earth will not longer sustain Plant Life...that would be great.

Please dude, get seriously educated about reality. "Climate Change" is just another Pseudoscience shoved down the throats of civilization like: Darwinian Theory, Environmentalism, Global Warming, Critical Race Theory, to name a few.

The truth IS OUT THERE, but one cannot depend on the Marxist controlled Main Stream Media:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA5sGtj7QKQ

WATCH and AWAKEN!

no photo
Thu 08/19/21 04:57 PM
Welcome to the Playground Sweet Lusciously Alluring Ashley,

RELAX! Be confident as YOU have totally mesmerizingly hypnotically captivating eyes, perfectly lightly roasted soft scrumptiously deliciously yummy skin and magnetically lusciously succulent full wet lips. WTH reason would YOU have NOT to be totally confident???

no photo
Thu 08/05/21 11:44 AM
God Bless & Good Luck Segun Akinola,

no photo
Wed 07/28/21 03:14 PM
The Good Doctor knows that all subsets of Depression, inclusive of Situational Depression, are all covered in the DSMMD....He IS likely simply curious of the Laymens' understanding thereof.

Sadly, few people know, especially mental health are providers, that the chief underlying etiology of depression is trashed bowel normal flora.....which has taken a beating for generations since widespread antibiotic overuse in all of Western Civilization.

The normal flora in the bowel is responsible for over 70% of melatonin production, a necessary brain neurotransmitter precursor. NOW YOU KNOW!

no photo
Sat 07/24/21 11:14 AM
'Tis MOST delightful LadyWind.

Sadly, nothing brings the artist out of the human quite like the presence....or the absence....of their Muse.

no photo
Fri 07/23/21 11:17 AM
The "Intimate Encounter", i.e. "Sexual Encounter" was WILDLY popular and pervasive among ALL socioeconomic groups from the "Sexual Revolution" through the 1970s and quite early 1980s, especially at rural like college towns of Kirksville, Missouri, home of Truman State University.....The Student Health Clinic passed out BC pills like Halloween Candy....there was hardly a prophylactic in the entire town ....guy did not have to take a girl out more than once....BUT ....Then came AIDS & Herpes...

Sooo...today .... who really wants to go through a night of changing prophylactic 6-12 times:cry: :cry: :cry:

no photo
Thu 07/22/21 07:05 PM

Given the PG13 nature of this site...
It might be best, if I don't post my
descriptive opinions of those who would
destroy another's property.

The Billions of Dollars of damage done last year in America by Pretend-Protesters....doth make one contemplate the convenience of Napalm from aircraft.

no photo
Mon 07/12/21 07:51 PM
No My Dear Ladywind,

The autogenerated messages formated as:

""Nice to me you LadyWind" with same three emojis every time"

no photo
Sun 07/11/21 09:21 PM
Welll, In old Judeo Christian, Deep Love was steeped with a long to short courtship.....Marriages lasted.......Then came Karl Marx with "entitlement consciousness" & "instant gratification"!....Now look at the stats on Marriage.

Nikita Khrushchev predicted that Marxism would destroy the American Republic from within...I am certain Marx, Mao, Khrushchev, FDR, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Stalin & Lenin all partied heartily in their warm spot after the November 2020 Election.

no photo
Sun 07/11/21 07:28 PM
YOU may just want a place in The Villages to SnowBird it....which are guaranteed "Entitlement Conscious" Free Zones!laugh

no photo
Sat 07/10/21 07:54 PM
Thank YOU for YOUR service, especially since YOU likely had to serve under the command of the Marxism Muslim. I tried to write you directly but YOU are on private mode.

Even if girls have NEVER been addressed in a romantic manner before...they gobble it up like pets getting special treats.

Academically, YOU can do two things:

Read some 17th Century Romance like Shakespeare, Cyrano de Bergerac and Don Juan, and;

Pick up a creative writing class and learn to use words from https://systemagicmotives.com/romantic-adjectives.htm

Now I have read more than one sturdy indicating ladies prefer either a full bears OR NO facial hair...but it is YOUR decision.

Take YOUR Son to both Sunday & Church at the denomination of YOUR choice....there is much comfort in ideological similarities.

YOU'll likely have YOUR best luck with SMILFs (Just DO NOT call them that), as they nearly fully understand YOUR situation.

God Bless YOU Son and make certain that YOU pray for a "Good & Chaste Mate"

no photo
Mon 06/28/21 08:32 PM
Maybe they did like Bill Clinton and "didn't inhale"! LAMO

How many of YOU dance alone in the moonlight with YOUR MASK???

no photo
Mon 06/28/21 01:44 PM
It is ALWAYS best to go back to the original. Maxwell Maltz, MD FICS, first published "Psychocybernetics" in 1960 which THE ORIGINAL in, and basis for any and all other, Self Help MOs. The string of speakers from Zig Ziglar to Tony Robbins to Brian Tracy that repackage and market Dr Malt's original publication I ENDLESS.

Dr Malt's ORIGINAL "Vision Board", if YOU have to call it that, of "Psychocybernetics" was virtual. The book is cost effective and is once again available in the original text. I had the great fortune of discovering "Psychocybernetics" on the library shelf in the Fall of 1974 at Truman State University.

I bought many copies over the years and handed gifted them to people that I wanted to see succeed.... and they did. Other than "Triple YOUR Reading Speed" and "The Holy Bible".....I really can't think of any better reads OR practices.

no photo
Sun 06/27/21 02:32 PM
Old Sage Jake News Media is radically more accurate than the 94% of those in MSM that are Marxists.

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 08:16 AM
Get a room, kids! LOL

no photo
Mon 06/14/21 08:06 PM
Think about HER subconscious mind: Refrain from using a negative, i.e. no, not, __n't in your screen name.

Think about the subtleties of your pic: Do you think a girl wants a dude that has a small spacecraft launching from atop his head???

Consider the socioeconomic aspects of your attire: Wear your best color dress shirt with button down collar.

Refrain from OVER broadcasting your desire NOT to commit: A single mention of fleeting encounter is sufficient. We have a couple generations of kids, unwed, living in their parents' basements. Lack of capacity to commit is presumed these days.

Lastly, surely there is something INTERESTING about yourself which you can put in your profile.....Tell them you are a descendant of the Author of the Kama Sutra, OR that you are Gandhi's illegitimate grandchild.....SOMETHING that makes a girl go "Whoa" of "Wow"!

OR...YOU could jump in and APPLAUD for the MAJORITY of the Girls here, like, "Scam Not, Want Not!"

no photo
Thu 06/10/21 12:10 PM
ANYTHING to give his OWNERS in CHINA an edge!!!

He may also be wanting to bolster him & Hunter's underworld connections in Ukraine?!?!!?

We went form a Muslim Marxist in 2009 to just just a Plain Old Marxist in 2021.

Kinda boring is it not.....sort of reminds one of when JFK signed Executive Order 10,001 in 1963 ordering ALL government workplaces Unionized......having his brains splattered all over that limo and Jackie's lap WAS TOO POLITE.

no photo
Thu 06/10/21 08:22 AM
It is ALWAYS the sleepers that come out wildest at night!

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 02:17 PM
Well, GOD the Father profesized of Christ in Genesis. Eve just had to so shopping anyway and got the deal of eternity, The Fruit of Knowledge, from the first salesman, Lucifer....at which time....his tail was not yet forked.....and that is really what drew Eve into the deal....Lucifer's Looooong tail.....

no photo
Sat 05/08/21 03:47 PM
Oh Great! Fresh Flesh!

I am hoping YOU are related to the Tasneemian Devil???