Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 02/10/08 04:16 AM
bob weir and ratdog

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:13 AM

yea but she has those i was thinking something off the wall and it is to soon for a bike i think

ITS NEVER TOO SOON FOR A TRIKE!
what if she fell and broke a bone i dont know

dahhh thats just the overprotective father thing, my dad was the SAME WAY with me.
so basically im saying

if you want your daughter to listen to satanic music, and wear black lipstick daily... BUY THE KID A TRIKE. hahaha
no im just kidding, my daddy is a great dad.

just make sure you watch her when shes riding it. =)
get her one with a basket too... those are cuuuute.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:07 AM

I had a real bad date, I asked this girl out she said yes, I went got a hair cut and new clothes, we met and the first thing she said was I cant believe that I am with your hair cut like that, then she ordered a salad, I order a steak well done, french fries and a salad, she talked really loud and said I was a pig, then we went to the movies we got our seats, I went for popcorn and left her there at the theatre and went to the bar, left her at the movies, The real embarrassing part I left my wallet at theatre where we were sitting....LOL she called and said that i will never see my money or her again, an older woman bought my beer that night and I had to give her a lift home, nothing happened, just was a funny night.

THAT sucks a s s man.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:06 AM

yea but she has those i was thinking something off the wall and it is to soon for a bike i think

ITS NEVER TOO SOON FOR A TRIKE!

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:05 AM

A play kitchen.

Baby dolls.

dollys work
cloth ones, because when they chuck the pllastic ones at your face thinking their playfull IT HURTS.
and not crayons beacuse 3yr olds tend to want to express their creativity on nice freshly painted walls.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:01 AM
Edited by Xmegxmisfortunex on Sun 02/10/08 12:01 AM
ANYTHING BUT CRAYONS
laugh laugh laugh

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:00 AM
yeah.
well not anyone from here, but from a different site i actually met my best male non family member friend, and we went to best buy to get gifts for his family and he was down the isle from me, and i was squatted down to try and find a game, and he came over and started talking to me about some country cd, and i got dizzy as i started to stand up... BAM right that second I LOST BALANCE! i tipped to the side, and started laughing.
he still wont let me forget that i have a sh*tty equalibrium

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:56 PM
yeah man. =(

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:54 PM
honey, death is just a part of life... the moment we take our first breath of air, is the second we start to die. and its what you do between the time of your first breath and the time of your last that really counts. the people you knew and took care of, and the people that took care of you, the smiles, the laughs... thats all that matters. and if you really understand what im saying, he must have had a giant impact on you. and im sorry for your loss, i lost my cousin in a house fire a couple years back... 10 people in the house, 1 didnt make it out. theres not a day that goes by where i dont think about her at least once, and smile beacuse i knew her, and i loved her. we took care of eachother. and i know its hard, you never really get over death... and its a horable horable thing... but you gotta look at it this way also... he's up there partying with jerry garcia, elvis, marley, and all the other cool dudes, just waiting for the time he will see you again, with one arm open to hug you, and the other hand a beverage with a fancy drink umbrella in it. so hey... cheer up. you'll see him again someday.
you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers =)

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:39 PM
Edited by Xmegxmisfortunex on Sat 02/09/08 11:44 PM

What is sex?

HAHAHAHAHdrinker laugh

oldest? 19 when i was 14, and youngest was 19 like a month ago and im 20. so yeah.

older one? if you call trying to do it in the back seat of his daddys car... no not any bit worth it, and the most recent (younger)one taught me what it should be like during sex... like he kept going untill we had both had enouhg... *sigh,* i kind of miss it.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/08/08 06:27 PM

Can I be a ladies riding saddle? drinker

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahah

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Thu 02/07/08 09:45 PM
me me me me me me me me me me
happy
i could use a good one of these--->laugh

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Thu 02/07/08 08:09 PM
Edited by Xmegxmisfortunex on Thu 02/07/08 08:09 PM
slayer- desciple

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Thu 02/07/08 08:03 PM
agreed 110%

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Thu 02/07/08 08:02 PM
weve got some great ones =)

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Thu 02/07/08 08:01 PM
:smile: flowerforyou

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:56 PM

Smashing Pumpkins

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved

hahaha

chumbawumba!
He drinks a whiskey drink
He drinks a vodka drink
He drinks a lager drink
He drinks a cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him of the good times
He sings the songs that remind him of the better times

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:52 PM
Edited by Xmegxmisfortunex on Thu 02/07/08 07:53 PM
yeahhh buddy.
keep em comin!

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:51 PM

eh, no hair is cool
you can roll out of bed in the morning, and not need an excuse for a bad hair daylaugh
OR a bad a s s hair day noway

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:50 PM
eh, no hair is cool
you can roll out of bed in the morning, and not need an excuse for a bad hair daylaugh

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14