Community > Posts By > laidroccordial

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 07:08 PM

I just wanted to get other's advice as to why men do not want a good thing anymore. I have been single for five years, yet all that know me, tell me I am an awesome woman with a great personality. I have tried dating sites, and don't get too many responses and the ones that I do.. are pretty much just players or someone looking for a one night stand. I have been told I am attractive and funny. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I have morals and standards, cook, clean, faithful, honest.. you name it.. good old gal here. I just don't get it, and get asked all the time why someone like me is single? I don't know how to respond anymore, except to say, I don't know either. LOL. I am very independent and just ready in life to settle down and find the right one eventually. Hopefully before I hit 80, ya think?? LOL
well, on this site, it may be the fact that you put down on your page that you have been single by choice. other than that you seem like a catch to me.

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:36 PM
Edited by laidroccordial on Sun 08/24/08 03:37 PM
in all seriousness, the idea with sitten at the bar sounds like a sound idea. drop some glances. try staring and looking like you arnt tryin to staring. if it turns out you really are staring and not trying to, that works even better. at least i think it does. my buddies tell me it works all the timedrinker

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:29 PM

Hmm..I guess what it comes down to is....how do I show interest, without getting put into the " drunken fool " slot???

Like I said...I rarely drink. Last night I had two beers at the beginning of the night, then drank Coke for the rest of the night.

Walking up to them and saying hi usually gets me a look like I have a plague or something ( I am not exaggerating at all ) or after a couple of minutes the woman looks at her friend and asks if she's ready to go.

It's gotten to the point where I ask myself " Why bother "

stare at them with drool comin out of your mouth, j/k.

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:56 PM
i wasn't allowed to say cool, or excellent... lol i still dont understand that

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:52 PM

Humanity really scares the S*** out of me
sometimes. What ever happened to selfless
acts of heroisum?

I would without a doubt save someone if I
could, I would react so fast I would'nt have time to think about the repercussions.
i respect your choice. however I feel that this is a choice that will end up being made instinctivly. one just cant say for certain until you are faced with it.

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:46 PM
not sure. have to go through it to find out.

no photo
Sat 08/23/08 10:23 PM
geston-beauty and the beast...

no photo
Sat 08/23/08 10:20 PM
flick omsford-sword of shannara

no photo
Sat 08/23/08 10:13 PM

You eat in your toilethuh Why would anyone lick a pissy toilethuh Good luck with thatflowers

I was wondering why she used that analogy specifically myself. There is such a thing as common sense. Obviously a "pissy" toilet seat is not a location you'd pick food up from no matter how long it's been there.
guess it depends on how hungry you are, lol

no photo
Sat 08/23/08 10:04 PM
tbat would take too long to answer. what stupid thing didn't I do would be a quicker one to answer, laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sat 08/23/08 09:55 PM
i think I saw it on mythbusters too!!! or it may have been does the toast land butter side down... loldrinker

no photo
Sat 08/23/08 09:52 PM
personally for me, it is 5 seconds. unless i am in uniform and then its when ever I see it and pick it up. u never know when the next meal will come, lol

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 03:25 PM
thats cool, I am voting for real change. third party all the way!!!

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 03:19 PM
3 or 4

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 03:17 PM
hire someone to rough him up!!! laugh laugh but on a serious note, he shouldn't get away with it

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 02:52 PM
i should appologies to any politicians out there who may have read this. im sure there are honest ones out there!laugh

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 02:48 PM
Edited by laidroccordial on Fri 08/15/08 02:51 PM
george bush does. the rest are mythicallaugh

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 02:45 PM

Which George Bush and what color is the room?
George W. Bush and the room is orange...

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 02:44 PM

I get it because I'm faster and smarter than G. Bush! laugh
hey now!!! u werent an option!!!laugh

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 02:39 PM
You have a room that is completly square. in one corner, you have Santa Clause. In another, you have the Easter Bunny. in the third corner, there is George Bush. in the final corner, you have an honest politician. in the center of the room is a sack full of $1,000,000. who gets to the money first?

answer later.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25