Community > Posts By > laidroccordial

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 02:35 PM
well, since noone wants too guess, it George Bush. none of the others exist, laugh

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 02:30 PM
You have a room that is completly square. in one corner, you have Santa Clause. In another, you have the Easter Bunny. in the third corner, there is George Bush. in the final corner, you have an honest politician. in the center of the room is a sack full of $1,000,000. who gets to the money first?

answer later.

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:02 PM
u mean that u turned it down!?! dude, u should have taken it!!! that is a lot of money!!! I am still waiting on my cash, from mine. maybe it was direct deposited. that could be why they asked for a check.laugh laugh laugh j/k

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 06:22 PM
33... i suck, lol

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 06:11 PM
that is a good one. i think it may be the wheel.

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:09 PM
snickerdoodles!! homemade!!!bigsmile how is every one tonight?

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 05:24 PM
amen

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 05:22 PM
good luck in the corp. I dont think I would have made it as a marine. you got my respect.

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 05:16 PM
topper clinton???huh

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 05:14 PM
actually, when you get the shark attack, you will be asking why you waited for thislaugh i sure did

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 05:12 PM

i am tired of waiting around,it feels like an eternity just waiting til november to go to boot camp,ive already proved to my staff sergeant that im ready for it by really showing how physically fit i am during pt.But i literally cant take it,i cant stop thinking about it and it makes it much harder to sleep,i wanna go already!!,i dont know what to do.:cry:

Uhm, that's part of why you have to wait, to make sure this is something you really want to do, it's not a light commitment. If you fail in the patience department, I certainly hope they don't put a rifle in your hands....
actually, if the contract is signed, then he now has no choice. he is committed. only a major medical problem will get him out

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 05:10 PM

Sorry for my ignorance, but why do you have to wait til November?
im in the delayed entry program
oh yeah, GO DEP!!

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 05:09 PM
patients young jedi. you may be strong, but that is when you must work on the other parts of soldiering.

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 05:05 PM
... thats not funny... that really hurt... luckily there is nothing in my skull to hurtlaugh

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:11 PM

mine will have a 56 inch flat screen tv in the bathroom!!!bigsmile

You have regularity problems that you should not project on others.

laugh laugh really, hope hes not planning on being in there a long enuf amt of time to actually watch a show !!laugh laugh
all I would need is a fridge and I could live therelaugh

you REALLY wanna LIVE in a BATHROOM ??? ummmm...dont ya think it might be a byt germy ???laugh laugh laugh
ok, ok, I will also have hand sanitizer in therelaugh :tongue:

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:08 PM

You have regularity problems that you should not project on others.

laugh laugh really, hope hes not planning on being in there a long enuf amt of time to actually watch a show !!laugh laugh
all I would need is a fridge and I could live therelaugh

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:06 PM
beef jerky, empty beer cans, and my fortune!!! (1.25 and 2 bus tokenslaugh )

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:00 PM

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 03:56 PM
Edited by laidroccordial on Mon 08/04/08 03:56 PM
that is a lot of money. since I have been reading meters, our water department hasn't estimated. that is the reason why I atleast frown upon it. 10 months is far to long to estimate.

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 01:01 PM

I know its ok to put a Earring in your Nose, But is it ok to put a Nose Ring in your Earslaphead spock
just make sure the ring is clean:tongue:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25