Community > Posts By > laidroccordial

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:22 PM
im sorrysad

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:22 PM

A little bit:laughing:

Read before you post pleas, this is just a topic:wink:

You know Neurofriction has a bit of a point on his threads. Just i wouldn't ever go to that extent.

This is not a datting site because people don't date on here. Date actually means going out and doing somthing other then sitting on here talking about life. Id say half of you are actually are afraid to actually meet somoneshocked what a concept. You mean i would actually have to take action and make an effertscared but that means i would actually enjoy a little bit of what life is. Holly Chit!:laughing:

The truth is and this is not for the ones that are here to have fun and injoy your friends, but your opinions are welcome. If some of you really wanted to injoy life for what it has to offer, as finding somone. You wouldn't be wasting your time looking for the perfect one. And if you want o know about me. Ask away, i'm not afraid to take chances in life and i have. Some good and some have been a learing experience. It really don't matter what i said on this post. because people are people and they will always have a reson for one thing or another.

So here you go. Enjoydrinker

Sorry Shadow but I have to disagree with some of what you have said....I really think most people would like to date....if you are a woman it is really hard because you've been ingrained with the idea that men have to contact you first....and that sucks because the ones that probably are out there contacting women may not be all that 'enticing'

from a guys' perspective, women are picky...well so am I...so I understand why we get turned down....we want to be careful with who we spend our time....

on the other hand I agree with you, sometimes its worth taking a chance....there are many good men on this site & if more women gave us a chance i think they would be pleasantly surprised....and you are right, there is no perfect one....'as i'm inclined to say to anyone that cares to listen...'Lighten Up' and have some fun...:smile:
you have just been reported to MLB!!! how do you like that!!!

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:16 PM
I dont, not cause I wouldn't but cause I cant afford them...laugh

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:15 PM

thats it... Im reporting you!!! and this time I know to who!!! I am reporting you to FEMA!!!
for the record. yes I do use the same joke multiple times:tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:14 PM
thats it... Im reporting you!!! and this time I know to who!!! I am reporting you to FEMA!!!

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:10 PM

ummm. the bad voice in my head says to burn your house down. the good voice in my head says to toss the bag, empty the drawer, and burn the house down... what do you want for free advice? HUH?
thats alittle extremelaugh

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:06 PM

ok,so im craving chips,so i go to get kitchen to get some,i open the bag and pour some into a bowl....what do i find with my chips.......ANTS!!! now im f*ckin pissed off!! you can get into my peanut butter, my cereal, but when you get into my chips! your gonna die!!....so any suddestions on how to get rid of them?
sad that is just heart breaking... I hear Rid is goodlaugh

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:01 PM
dingaling!

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:58 PM

I'll take one from his brother please drool

I do...from a tall dark handsome man

... u mean not short pale and uglysad

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:56 PM
i got this one all the time when I worked at a retail store. with my uniform and name tag on there is always someone who asks"do you work here?" I always wanted to say, "nope, I beat up the register operator and took their nametag!!"

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:53 PM
ME ME ME!!!love love laugh

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:48 PM

complain you have about men?

flowerforyou

they get upset too fastflowerforyou
NO I DONTexplode explode

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:47 PM

Why do you all live so far away from me? ohwell

cause ya all live so far from us.:tongue: laugh

Half the ladies on here, you would need a PASSPORT to go visit!

last time i looked ohio didnt need a passport to come visit.
depends on where the guy is from:tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:42 PM
i think I have a cat that may be bi-polar

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:38 PM

sure they do, just have to find the right one for u, i know she is out there, your a great guy and she would be lucky to have u, there are alot of great guys on here flowerforyou smooched
like me!!! *strikes an errogent pose*

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:10 PM
COME ON FEEL THE NOISE!! GIRLS ROCK YOUR BOYS!!!
bigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:08 PM
um.... ill take the p!nes mighter than the sword for 600

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 03:51 PM
"I wish it would rain"-temptations!!!

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 03:49 PM
i'd like to buy an A

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 03:48 PM

You know....a date might start off fizzly.....but might end up smokin'!!

Gotta give it a chance!

Maybe you are right. A few shots of tequila may liven' things up! drinker
sometimes you may need something stronger, lollaugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25