Community > Posts By > Ladywind7

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/12/20 01:20 PM

Liquor is the best :heart:

(((Queenie))) You have been missed :heart:

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/12/20 08:21 AM

There's no one way m8. start with the quiet ones. Be nice, fun to be with.

Gain your confidence. don't worry about rejection. we all get that. be easy.
Don't follow Dino's advice. :thumbsup:

and learn to dance

How does one learn to dance?
You either have rhythm or not.

I went out recently with a new friend, they looked like they were having seizures on the dance floor.
But they had a great time and did not care what anyone thought.
To me that is confidence, whether you can dance or not. Just do it...:smile:

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/12/20 08:00 AM
I liked the menu part too. :smile: It set my mind to wandering what I would actually order if it was a menu...

Welcome alien

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/12/20 07:22 AM

Ladywind7:

There could be some tipsy posting on my Saturday night.laugh

huh What do you mean could?

Ok, there SHALL be some tipsy posting when I get home...better bigsmile

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 09:15 PM

I would drink monkey wrenches (Sailor Jerry spiced rum and red grapefrut juice) while building my custom porch (with some features actually inspired by the leaves of a grapefruit tree -which I grow). Had a great time. Porch turned out awesome -but took 6 months to finish.

Grapefruit leaves. Nice. :smile:

My flatmate has a bottle of 'Monkeys Shoulder' he was given years ago when he gave up being a teacher. It is a blend of whiskies.
He only cracked it open a few months ago and we had one taste, then put it back. Fire water :boom::fire::fire::speak_no_evil:

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 06:45 PM

Creator of AK-47 decided to do 1 good thing in his life, before he died...He made Vodka names Kalasnikov lol how deadly is that..

I am sure after a few shots, you would be dead lol.
Apparently he wanted his name associated with something else other than violence.
I would bet his vodka has made many unwary people violent with over indulgence.

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 06:28 PM
Without bacon bigsmile

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 06:11 PM

miracle whip.

it actually has flavor

it's not just slimy white paste

They do not sell that here. I will just take vodka and call it Russian potato salad ...bigsmile

Bacon & vodka? spock

Update, the host is making the potato salad. I am now making a Greek salad and a pasta salad. I am not taking vodka, nor pickles...
Wine is preferable....There could be some tipsy posting on my Saturday night.laugh

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 06:04 PM
And from George Galloway 🤩🤩

http://youtu.be/j_LyWglwEK4

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 04:10 PM

She painted my poem 'When One'. It hangs on my wall.
She dips her quill into earthy ink to write poems of our roots.

Her paint and ink is the rainbow after the rain.

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 02:51 PM
No media will cover the Julian Assange saga. His plight has grown by social media. What ought to be news is ignored. Yet the outcome of his trial will direct the future for international journalism. The media should have a voice, instead of cow towing to politics.
We live in strange times indeed.

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 02:44 PM

The US that is who. I thought that was clear in my statement.
Sorry that I appear to have been wrong.

Thank you for clarifying that.
I guess there are many who will play the Devil's Advocate, (not you) :smile:.
I personally am concerned. No one was accountable for his major leak. If I was Private Manning, I would have done exactly the same thing...

I guess I will play the Devil's Advocate pitchfork

As for Pvt. Manning, what happened to the NCO's and officers in charge? Nothing that has been reported. Because it is a good old boy culture.pitchfork

Correct and sad....Chelsea Manning has just done another stint in prison for refusing to testify against Julian Assange.
That inspires me.
These two show the truth and protect each other when the chit hits the fan.

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 02:38 PM
Thank you Eric. :smile:

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 02:35 PM
And Russia's Putin wants to lead Russia longer than his terms dictate. So he makes reforms to benefit himself.

President Vladimir Putin's allies on Wednesday backed reforms that could allow him to stay in the Kremlin until 2036, but critics accused him of seeking to usurp power and called for protests.

A day after voting for a package of Putin-backed constitutional amendments -- including a last-minute addition to "reset" his presidential terms -- the lower house State Duma gave its final approval on Wednesday.

The upper house Federation Council quickly followed suit, voting overwhelmingly a few hours later in favour of the reforms.

These 'leaders' never fail to disappoint....

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 02:17 PM
And pickles... Can't forget the pickles....drinker

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 02:16 PM

miracle whip.

it actually has flavor

it's not just slimy white paste

They do not sell that here. I will just take vodka and call it Russian potato salad ...bigsmile

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 02:10 PM

Potatoes salad is good too....bigsmile

only if it's made with the good stuff not that blechy mayonaise paste

What is the good stuff? I am taking a potato salad to a bbq Saturday. The host is an amazing baker and cook...I need to know the 'good stuff!!!!:hugging:

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 02:06 PM
I have come to the conclusion religion is homophobic. I have been studying Theology for a month now and the amount of times in my readings that homosexuality has been bought up as wrong annoys me.
I am not what I call a liberal believer, I try to understand everything. I guess my tutors are in for a few debates with me...frustrated

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 02:00 PM
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/11/20 01:57 PM
Welcome and I hope you find friends/like minded people in London.