Community > Posts By > Ladywind7

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/22/20 12:54 AM

Eat the frog and do the studying. All other goals will be easier after....You will be able to sleep soundly!

Weeding a huge parking lot.

Burp...ribbet lol. I am trying....:sunflower:

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/22/20 12:46 AM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Wed 04/22/20 01:07 AM

hay there Ladywind I'm social distancing not by choice but it's what we all need to do right now my son brings my grandchildren Jude & Mckee
in the truck we all put both hands on the behind the glass like in prison I look at them and sob we all sob I raised them two little Dickens lol,I miss people
you get no huggs,kisses doggone it Coldersky not fairing well and I have no job ok Ladywind Dear abby be well it's a very lonely time I'm copeing Coldersky minus the halo :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:🤪:angry::sob:JMO

I am praying for you :heart:. I pray you get n even better job, with that smile you are an asset to any company....
I went to the supermarket today and I was so happy people chose to talk to me although they self distanced and asked for help even. I miss women most of all, as I flat with two men.
Chin up, you can message me anytime to vent or cry or just chat about the weather. (((Hugs of comfort to you))) :rose:
To be honest I am struggling too. I am lonely in this lockdown. I miss work, I miss seeing my women friends....

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 04/21/20 05:51 PM
Heart to Heart

Rita Dove - 1952-

It’s neither red
nor sweet.
It doesn’t melt
or turn over,
break or harden,
so it can’t feel
pain,
yearning,
regret.

It doesn’t have
a tip to spin on,
it isn’t even
shapely—
just a thick clutch
of muscle,
lopsided,
mute. Still,
I feel it inside
its cage sounding
a dull tattoo:
I want, I want—

but I can’t open it:
there’s no key.
I can’t wear it
on my sleeve,
or tell you from
the bottom of it
how I feel. Here,
it’s all yours, now—
but you’ll have
to take me,
too.

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 04/21/20 04:57 PM
Welcome :sunflower:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 04/21/20 04:39 PM
I never travel anywhere without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.

Oscar Wilde

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 04/21/20 04:35 PM
Doing anything at all to avoid studying....:upside_down:

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 04/18/20 06:00 AM
Goodnight my lovelies. Catchya tomorrow :heart::rose::gem:

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 04/18/20 05:57 AM
Thanks Txsgal. I messaged him and told him when he comes home we are talking.
I wonder how he would feel if I or my other flatmate flouted lockdown and were off doing whatever. To me, it wrong.

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 04/18/20 05:39 AM
Ugh, I do not like collars on cats. But I am going to have to. Darn, he is so fast and agile.
Thank you Storm :rose:

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 04/18/20 05:30 AM
Such fun though....bigsmile

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 04/18/20 05:28 AM
Just playing with words. They mean nothing. My heart is not anyone's my friend. :gem:

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 04/18/20 05:17 AM
Ha ha, takes a troll to know one bigsmile

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 04/18/20 04:45 AM
laugh Love my Minglers humour. Xxx

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 04/18/20 04:40 AM
Ok, so he shops, he never washes his hands or groceries and will not take advice to do so. The fact is, it is about respect.

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 04/18/20 04:35 AM
I like you.
And you know I do.
No more words.

The ball is
wherever you take it.

Do not call the ball
an empasse,

That is a game called Chess.
I am the Queen

Your moves amuse me,
I could be called out,
checkmate,
if I pretend I am that stupid.

I may do that for you
till you know
I did that
for you.

It is called love.

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 04/18/20 04:24 AM

:angry:

Out with it!! We can cope :smiley:

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 04/18/20 04:22 AM

Love is definitely the most important thing to me:thumbsup: :heart: . If a guy wants to impress me it would be how he acts around others no matter when or where:smile: .

So very true. My bestie told me her new partner was rude to anyone who was of service. 3 years later, she is trapped by him. Should of read the signs.

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 04/18/20 04:17 AM

Better days are coming

Yes. Positive tests need not be a sentence to death. Thank you for your positive outlook.

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 04/18/20 04:12 AM
blushing :heart:

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 04/18/20 04:11 AM

Is death taboo to u?Out of bounds?Are you afraid to die?how do you justify nature for such a outcome?If you had the power of its course would you extend your lifetime with the course of age still current?Are you afraid to die and if you werent what fear anyhow would u fear your circumstance to dying?

I can not wait to die. So excited about it. This life is nonsense. Heaven, arms open with my deceased friends and husbands, hallelujah. Take me away from this bs.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25