Community > Posts By > Ladywind7

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 02:32 AM
Wow. I love it :sunflower::smile:

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/18/20 03:04 PM
:smile: About the poetry. This is only my opinion and you may disagree...
It is awesome, most lines are deep and surprising. I really like your writings.
The only thing is...
It is too busy. You cover so many themes in one poem that the brain is overwhelmed.
I would love to see you have one or two themes in a poem, even if you have to make the poem shorter.
We all think different. I believe if you stick to one topic and stay there, but embellish it with your wealth of metaphors, you will reach people. Because what you have to say is excellent.
I hope you are not offended by my comments, I truly want to help your poems be appreciated more.

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/18/20 01:35 PM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Wed 03/18/20 01:47 PM

sure i respect what you have to saywaving

I can not privately message you because of your settings and I am hesitant to post here???

Let me know if it is ok to post here :smile:

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/18/20 01:34 PM

I would presume, that with more than
a decade logged on this site, many of
you folks, are at least somewhat familiar
with how friendly I am.
bigsmile

Social distancing, since 1968. laugh

FTW!

Groovy bigsmile

I doubt any of us will catch Covid 19, being online. There are benefits to chatting on forums and not face to face.

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/18/20 11:34 AM
Dear Keith.
Thank you for having this forum, especially on a free dating site. It has bought so many laughs, friendships and even love to us.
But....
All the above posts say it all. We are getting older now, our eyesight is not as grand as it used to be.
Please change our messages back to the old format, so we can all grow older and hopefully wiser together.

:smile::sunflower:

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/18/20 11:24 AM
It depends on the person/people.
I could easily do two weeks isolation if I had too. I keep myself amused.
I presume you are talking about the Covid 19?

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/17/20 09:56 PM
Fiends and friends :smile:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/17/20 09:46 PM
I do not need a hug. But I am giving out free hugs to any who needs human touch. Love you Minglers. (((Hugs))):sunflower:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/17/20 09:42 PM
I am thinking I could possibly be the only one on the forums.

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/17/20 09:39 PM

The collective angst
Burning my eyes
The corporate dread
Of dire sheep
Dangerous gullibility
Gone to seed
Taking to heart
What takes the heart away from you
Notions of malignancy
Wages of self sufficiency
Paid forward
Carelessly taking care
Of most mundane matters
Ignoring what matters the most
Feeling the heartbeat
Sensing the stillness in the fullness of a breath
Singing not
Yet leaving nothing unsung
The song sings itself
No more monkeys throwing saddles on my back
No tug of war with my yoke fellows
Pulling together at last
The storm blew down the fence that kept us apart.
The veil in the temple torn to shreds by your winds
Blessed are the eyes that are blind
Nothing wrong with being alright
Living while i die while i live
No fish to save from drowning
No clown to save from crying
Adorned with vastness
Clothed with emptiness
Fathomless awareness
Fully alive

I have not commented on your poems for one reason. Do you wish to know?

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/17/20 09:34 PM
Give me your reasons please friends.:smile:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/17/20 09:31 PM
We all want to find that, when we are ready. Best wishes in finding her.

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/17/20 09:30 PM
Love you xxx

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/17/20 08:49 PM

My kids are glued to the man hooking up our tv and internet. I'm sure they miss having a man around.

Oh my. brokenheart I was a single mother from day from day one of my daughter being born. (My first husband passed when I was 7 months pregnant). I saw that too. I think they are curious, what are these things? laugh
I was fortunate to have a male friend become her Godfather and he spent tons of time with her.

It gets weirder when you actually introduce a man into their lives, which I did when she was 14....They want you all to themselves.

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/17/20 08:41 PM
Sorry R2D2. But sometimes threads do continue despite your admonitions. I truly do have respect for you and I will not post anymore :sunflower:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/17/20 08:35 PM

The Bible wants to point out that there's only one God... and anybody else's point of view is false... Why we keep arguing this amongst ourselves would just in typical Jehovah create someone Gay if they weren't made to love that other person they're seeking? I've heard a story where a woman began seeing a phycologist and in a past life rather recent she was a German Air Bomber in WW2... She was a he and he had 3 or so kids... to better the odds... he also was against the war but the man she is dating now shot down his plane and he died... so she gravitates away from this fellow because it's not the first time she was a man and this guy she is now dating has killed her in a past life... Many Lives Many Masters...

So what's the ultimate answer to your question of query to the relative subject? Not God... What does your soul consider "gay"? Is religion a mass fed media based to believe only in what the masses consider good graces or each and every one of us believing something different?

Here's the thing..
*IF* God created us all...knew us in the womb (as pro-life people like to claim based on a verse that had to do with the future of Jeremiah)....then he *knew* we were gay.

Because no one chooses to be gay any more than one *chooses* to be straight.

And, if God knew we were that way from the beginning...how could he punish someone for that?

I would say no one knows what they will feel. but still have control and will power over what they do. Otherwise, anyone doing anything can be excused by the assumption that God 'knew' they would feel like doing it.

And if disagreeing with the appropriateness, healthiness, or 'right'ness of something is phobic, than no one is not phobic of SOMETHING, if they have a brain that can form opinions.

However, disagreement and HATE are not the same animal.
I am saddened not only by hatefulness, but also by the way people are shut down as being hateful, when they only disagree with things.

We are allowed to disagree. You hit the mark on the head MsHarmony. Jesus said you will know my people because they will love one another.

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/17/20 08:30 PM

Deborah was a Judge. That was the highest position in Israel at the time.
How have things changed for woman in The New Testament? Why do you think women can not be Apostles?
We can disagree, but do it with love. :smile:
The whole of the beliefs of the church differ from one extreme to the next. Nobody can say "I am correct".
We are a whole body, with many denominations. Some are liberal, some are conservative.
The fact is, as a whole, we complete the body of Christ. I never blindly accept doctrine, I go deeper. The time, the place, etc.

Jesus never addressed homosexuality, his followers did. If it was such an important thing, why did he not address it when on earth?
What is the difference between the sin of pride and homosexuality?
I am tired of judgement. Give me love and grace.
He who has no sin, cast the first stone...:smile:

Have you ever actually read the bible? Women can not be apostles because its not in the bible, however Ellen G. White I believe was a prophet, from only 100 years ago, gave predictions that came true and everything. Denominations are all wrong because they all have beliefs that generally contradict the word of God except usually one, there is only one God and his words are in the bible and mean only one thing.

Matthew
Chapter 7
21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

-It means that all those denominations, all those other religions wont make it into heaven, most probably. You cant have you cake and eat it too as the saying goes. People have turned Christianity into a worldly thing and Jesus doesn't side with the world.
1 John 2:15-17 - Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

1 Corinthians 12:28
“And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.”

John
Chapter 1
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

-and since Jesus IS God, his "followers" as you say Got their words from Jesus, which includes Moses and every prophet in the bible. Jesus addressed homosexuality through his prophets and apostles. He doesnt have to say everything twice because it was already written.

You are funny. Have I ever read the Bible? I am studying Theology. I have read the Bible for 27 years also. Hence why your ignorance and twisting of scriptures is interesting. You come across as a know it all, but I think you are simply passionate about your Seventh Day Adventist beliefs.
You do need to realise thousands of Theologists, Academics and Scholars study the Bible full time.
Perhaps you need to study yourself? People need and want more than Ellen G White and her teachings.
There is so much more.:smile:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/17/20 01:32 PM
A walk where you feel safe is nice. Are movie theaters closed too? A bit boring, but it gets you out of the house and into each other's company.

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/17/20 12:59 PM

Thinking... To boldly go... (fill in the rest)

I doubt they could even begin to think these words would become legendary

To boldly go to the supermarket/shopping?

I was feeling the avocados for firmness whilst shopping and got a bit paranoid about who else had touched the avocados.

To boldly go....would make a good thread topic. :smile::rose:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/17/20 12:53 PM

....and boobies.

...the particulars don't matter

... still the best invention ever -except for all the rest of females

... males might be necessary, but ....meh

I was thinking your second post in this thread was going to be philosophical too. Wrong laugh Babies appreciate boobies too...

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25