That is in the top 10. I like it :smile:

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/15/20 12:10 PM

How about Gable...for the big ears ;-)

Like Clark Gable? :smile:

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/15/20 12:09 PM

Don't hate me for this..........just based on past experiences;

How about Stink or Stinky since that's the result of having them in your house.

scared

Lol. I found that out last night. I had to put the kitty litter tray outside in the middle of the night before I died...

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/15/20 12:08 PM
Fury is his nature. He has broken so many things with his curiosity lol. I think we have to move the house around to cater for his insatiable need to knock everything over.
In his last house he destroyed the fish bowl....laugh

Still, he is not an angry kitty. But Fatcat, our old cat is not amused.

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/15/20 11:41 AM
I like it, but I like brief to the point profiles. ^^^ I also agree with the above poster, so no point repeating it.
Good luck.

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/15/20 11:37 AM
So sad...:heart:

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/15/20 11:33 AM
Ha ha. I wonder what they used before toilet paper was invented?

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/15/20 11:29 AM
No thank you. I prefer daughters, but good luck trying to find your Mama and Papa.

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/15/20 03:34 AM

Is there something wrong with just saying hi i am not interested:slight_frown:

Yes, there is something wrong with that. People then think a dialogue has begun and message more.
It is easier to ignore messages.

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/15/20 12:39 AM

Bullies and criminals hate having the light shone on their works, and will do anything to keep their misdeeds a secret.

When those bullies and criminals have been exposed, they will kick and scream and blame, but not acknowledge the misdeeds that embarrass them.

The messenger often cops the fury and accusations, and the bullies and criminals claim some sort of injury and fake loss to gain sympathy. They play politics.
"I'm insulted and deeply hurt that you accuse me of . . . " and do the "look over there" trick to try to avoid scrutiny themselves.

The australian government is pathetic and a puppet to britain and the us, and never brought him home. Shame shame shame.

If it weren't for great people like Julian, the western world would be marching toward global fascism even faster. More re education/work camps, less freedoms, more censorship, less access to true news, more protest bans, etc.

Cultures which benefit from the proceeds of crimes, eg. genocide, land theft, culture destruction, asset stripping, slavery, false dealings, deception, etc., all have a lot to hide, because you the people wouldn't like to know about it, that you benefited from it, and wouldn't want to make reparations for it.

Not just Commonwealth (common theft) corporations, but many invasive colonial empires from around the world over the centuries.

Are we in the age of enlightenment yet ?
Are the bullies going to be allowed to destroy the messenger ?
It seems they nearly have already. sad2

Chelsea Manning is in hospital for a suicide attempt...brokenheart

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/15/20 12:29 AM

All cats have three names; the one people call him, the one other cats call him, and the he calls himself. Let him name himself. It'll come to you.

That is a really good idea. Thus far I have come up with Egypt, Jack Junior after my Grandfather....

Thank you for all the other suggestions.

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 03/14/20 08:06 PM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Sat 03/14/20 08:06 PM
Remembering the fallen/ injured/ traumatised one year ago.

The Guest House
In this house we

have one rule:

bring only what you want to

leave behind

We open doors

with both hands

passing batons

from death to life

Come share with us

this tiny peace

We built from broken tongues

and one-way boarding passes

From kauri bark

and scholarships

From kaitiaki

and kin

In this house

we are

all broken

all strange

all guests

We are holding

space for you

stranger

friend

Come angry

Come dazed

Come hand against your frail

Come open wounded

Come heart between your knees

Come sick and sleepless

Come seeking shelter

Come crawling in your lungs

Come teeth inside your grief

Come shattered peace

Come foreign doubt

Come unrequited sun

Come shaken soil

Come unbearable canyon

Come desperately alone

Come untuned blossom

Come wild and hollow prayer

Come celestial martyr

Come singing doubt

Come swimming to land

Come weep

Come whisper

Come howl into embrace

Come find

a new thread

a gentle light

a glass jar to hold

your dust

Come closer

Come in

you are welcome, brother.

The Guest House by Mohamed Hassan written about the Christchurch Mosque shootings a year ago in New Zealand.

The last line 'You are welcome brother' was what was said to the Shooter as he was met at the entrance of the Mosque before he opened fire.

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 03/14/20 07:30 PM
My flatmate and the house owner knows I adore animals. He bought me home a black kitten that looks like he has descended from a sphynx. Big ears, long body and high energy.
He is a chatterbox too.

Can you suggest some names for him please?

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 03/14/20 04:15 AM

*Happy Dance*

You dance? bigsmile

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 03/14/20 04:05 AM
My best friend. We saw each other at the supermarket, she wants me to come over now....and then there is precious sleep.

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 03/13/20 10:04 PM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Fri 03/13/20 10:16 PM
Deborah was a Judge. That was the highest position in Israel at the time.
How have things changed for woman in The New Testament? Why do you think women can not be Apostles?
We can disagree, but do it with love. :smile:
The whole of the beliefs of the church differ from one extreme to the next. Nobody can say "I am correct".
We are a whole body, with many denominations. Some are liberal, some are conservative.
The fact is, as a whole, we complete the body of Christ. I never blindly accept doctrine, I go deeper. The time, the place, etc.

Jesus never addressed homosexuality, his followers did. If it was such an important thing, why did he not address it when on earth?
What is the difference between the sin of pride and homosexuality?
I am tired of judgement. Give me love and grace.
He who has no sin, cast the first stone...:smile:

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 03/13/20 04:54 PM
Broken hearts still beat, but are fragile. They need a lot of time to heal, but they slowly heal. Be gentle with yourself. 🥀:rose:

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 03/13/20 04:25 PM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Fri 03/13/20 04:34 PM
Do you also believe women should not preach, can not be prophets, leaders, or apostles?

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 03/13/20 04:25 PM

I honestly cannot believe how many people think being gay, is a choice

It's not a choice

Being in a homophobic religion, that's a choice

I agree. We all knew one of my brothers was gay before he knew.

That's some encouragement. While others were bringing my friends/family members down, I was bringing them up. You people have no comprehension what you do to these people when you act that way towards them. "We just knew they were gay" That is just soo evil. They all think they were born "gay" as you say, until a Christian like myself proves otherwise. I got a few of them to smile, to give me hugs that hated guys, a few others to cry tears of joy, one girl got a boyfriend and had a baby later if I'm not mistaken. Theres always an excuse, well maybe they were bi-, no I think not. There are multiple verses that condemn same sex being with each other as man is with woman AND verses that talk positively with man being with woman.

-Oh and by the way they were all 20 and under.

Leviticus
Chapter 20:13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

1 Timothy 1:9-10 9Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Romans 1:26-27 26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

waving Dont look at me or get angry at me, I didnt make those up, Jesus did.

1 Corinthians 11:9 Context

6For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. 7For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. 8For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. 9Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. 10For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels. 11Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord. 12For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.

They are not Jesus words at all. They are Paul and Timothy's words.
What is evil about knowing someone is gay before they know? Nobody said anything to him. He became a Jehovah's Witness, got married for 10 years, became an elder, but could not stop looking at men on the internet. Then he came out.
His wife was the one to tell him he was gay and she did it lovingly. They are still friends.
Evil is not having an open mind to gay people. In The Old Testament there were so many laws and things that were not permissable, like tattoos and piercings, what you could eat or not etc.
Jesus fulfilled the law.
When He comes again, we shall be perfect like Him and will not be seeing through a glass darkly like Paul and Timothy, you and I.

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 03/13/20 05:25 AM
Night :sunflower:

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25