Community > Posts By > Ladywind7

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 01:42 AM

Dreams could be reality

Of course. It was reality. It was a visitation. He set me free and I set him free :blush:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 01:39 AM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Tue 03/03/20 02:19 AM

If you put boundaries on true love, it becomes conditional love.

Y'all humans might be far more than the sum of what you might appear to be.

Every soul is learning at it's own pace. They all find their way at what they think might work for them. Sometimes it's a consistency that continues to work to a point. Maybe it stops, who knows. Who is anyone to judge that path... Those who do, put categories in boxes on others to make themselves more comfortable, and to "rise above" this or that.

If one thinks they are "further along" on the evolutionary process, well, good for them.... but the others might have a wisdom that the "furthers" would NEVER consider, as "they are above" that type of thing....

There's ten thousand years of experience on this site if half of us got together. In the jist of that, I know nothing. To me, that's a comforting thought.

I'm gonna listen, contemplate, and nod with a subtle smile.

Subtle smile :hugging:In a relationship of best friends/love we teach each other. We also want to make our loved one feel safe in our arms/wings. We talk, we work it out, because we are now one.
If something I do hurts my loved one, even if I am the more mature one, I will understand they are not there yet. Making boundaries together is healthy. They can wax and wane as each grows. The most important thing is your loved one needs to feel safe with you. That builds trust.
Keep your feet on the ground, no matter how far you soar...:smiley:

Stop denying yourself the love you deserve my friend :heart::ghost:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 01:33 AM

I see girls posting their half nudes .. to look se#y but the hell they don't know that a man like me doesn't love a girl for her body .... But the positive attitude .. not the nude but the heart ,... Why girls are idiot enough to expose themselves to be attractive :pensive::pensive::pensive:this world....

I agree nudity is extreme, but many women will on some occasions show some cleavage, it attracts and cheers us guys up. it keeps women cool and makes them feel attractive, it's a win-win result long may it continue in my opinion. :thumbsup:

Cleavage cheers a man up? Why?

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 01:21 AM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Tue 03/03/20 01:23 AM

So started out as friends.. because : "hey" this is safe and he lives over 2500 miles away.. No harm there.. and before everyone had a smart phone.. so pretty much interacting on the forums, and just regular email, which is almost like chat, if you keep hitting the "refresh" button. :smile: The site was actually called something like Just Say Hi, before it changed to Mingle2.

But over time.. daily emails, graduating to phone calls over 3 months, led me to a path that I must meet this person. We agreed, and the plans were laid..

Still daily phone calls and emails, and online interaction.

I flew out to meet him 9 months later, and we had a great first face to face meeting.. a wonderful 2 weeks..

I flew back to where I was living and before I had even landed he had emailed with a crazy little song from David Cassidy.. "I Think I Love You" Silly & precious all at once.

Got my affairs in order and moved out there 3 months later after I secured a job with the company I was currently working for.. a transfer.. but I paid my own way to move.

Some things happened before I got moved out to him, of course.. because what is life but a challenge.. his job downsized so he became unemployed, he called and told me, and said he understood if I wanted to change our plans.

I have had worse challenges than that in my life, and I told him, I loved him, not his job, or his monetary status. I had a job, and I was optimistic for both of us that he would find employment. It took 15 months but he did find a good job.

We were both older. and had many challenges before we met each other..

But when you are older, life is also shorter.. and the one challenge we could not overcome was cancer. All of my optimism and faith could not save him.. so needless to say.. I am not at the most optimistic point in my life, and I am not the starry eyed woman I must have been at some point.

Long distance relationships can work.. if your goal is to be together eventually. If you are just being in the relationship indefinitely.. with no goal to become a closer.. it probably will have a tendency to slowly just fizzle away..

Sorry this is so long.. but it isn't about distance,, it is what/who you are looking for in your life and what/who you really want may not be just across the street..

I refuse to settle just because it is easier than being alone.. One must be true to themselves in order to be good for anyone else.

I hope you all find what you are searching for.. flowerforyou

Just wow. It sounds so similar to me. I found my last husband on Mingle and he passed too.
True love surmounts everything, distance, time management, other people who care about you, their opinions. It is all about that connection. I live in a small town, I know I will not find love here. LDR do work. You and I are that proof.
I am so sorry for your loss. :rose:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 01:11 AM

LDR is not an healthy relationship

I agree...
when there's no mutual understanding and trust between you and your pal

There is mutual trust. I just struggle with patience. I want him with me now. Or me with him, where he is ((ugh)) :heart:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 01:02 AM

A year doesn't seem so long sometimes, does it?
Be easy on yourself, You've carried the pain for a year.
He wouldn't have wanted that.
Bad things happen, we can't forget, but we must try.

sympathies.x

Thank you, several nights ago I dreamed he threw me a Surprise Party. It was all women. But there was a thoughtful gift from a man on this site.
Then I let him go and he wept....
Dreams huh?

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 12:44 AM

What the fuc@ is it to you?
And why do you want to know?

How big is your coc@?
When was the last time you cried?
Have you ever considered suicide?
Where you abused as a child?

You have misunderstood Rabbit...:rose:
I can say yes to all your questions, except the phallic symbol.
Suffering builds character, pain sure, but I bet you are very empathetic to people and have a huge heart for the wounded.
((Hugs)) :heart:

Ladywind7's photo
Mon 03/02/20 06:13 PM

well................when I was first experimenting with electricity, I put my finger in between the plug and the socket, and it did that "whatsamattermatter" type feeling....thingy, I knew what it as like to be a light when you turn it on.

Long hair, short hair, fur, wool, bald, feathers, scales? You must have a preference Darkowl :hugging:🦇

Ladywind7's photo
Mon 03/02/20 11:37 AM

Thank you for your encouragement. I am really pretty new to writing poetry.

You are a natural :smiley:

Ladywind7's photo
Mon 03/02/20 11:30 AM

This hit me to my core. Thinking of you on this one year since...
Be well Lady, sending love and light and big hugs.
flowers

Yup, one year...thanks Bastet. If you have written, please post. He would like that...:heart:

Ladywind7's photo
Mon 03/02/20 11:29 AM

Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

Thanks Julie x

Ladywind7's photo
Mon 03/02/20 11:28 AM
Beautiful.

Ladywind7's photo
Mon 03/02/20 11:21 AM

i'll cross that bridge when i come to it.

Witty :smiley:

Ladywind7's photo
Mon 03/02/20 11:17 AM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Mon 03/02/20 11:20 AM

I've been thinking about this for a while, based on the series Outlander.

What if you accidentally ended up in the 18th century... At first you don't know yet how you can get back, nor if you actually can. So you have no choice but to stay there. You find a place to stay, work, whatever...
The biggest thing in this story is: you fall in love with someone there. This is THE love that you've been looking for, hoping for, maybe not even expected it to come anymore. And there he/she is! The love of your life!
You are incredibly happy with them, and so are they.
But living there, in that time, comes with many disadvantages: no antiobiotics, doctors, medication, surgery. No electricity, running water, no flushing toilets and showers. No internet, tv, radio, or mobile phone.
For the ladies... no proper bras (for the ladies), having to wear a long dress / skirt ALL the time, no hair conditioner (ouch), no sanitary napkins/tampons.
If you're still at the age of wanting a child: no vaccination, disposable diapers and so on and so forth.

In the meantime you've also figured out how to get back to the now. But that'd mean not being with the love of your life anymore as they can NOT travel with you to the now.

I invite you to really think about this.
What would you do?
Stay or go?

Stay, no question about it. Sure our life expectancy would not be long and when his teeth fall out one by one, I would probably make a lovechain/necklace out of them, or regret it...bigsmile

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/01/20 01:37 PM

:heart: All the best Softkitty x

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/01/20 01:04 PM

So who wants to run their fingers through my sexy long hair; both patches ? :wink:

laugh Unfortunately my family men do not go bald. My younger brother has really long hair, he is a motivational speaker. But, I don't personally think it suits him or his profession. He ran for City Councilor with a man bun. And
I just wondered why?
I guess I should not judge...

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/01/20 04:49 AM

A glimpse of naked skin....

You like bald??

Nah!! I love shaved and smooth ... Brazilian...ha ha

Right. Take this thread to hell and back... laugh

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/01/20 04:47 AM
No, f#@k that...pun intended.

Ladywind7's photo