Community > Posts By > wisenconfident

wisenconfident's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:21 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh And all the other women wants is a good book and a bag of Hershey Kissesbigsmile

wisenconfident's photo
Mon 12/31/07 09:14 PM
Girl just be glad to be rid of him, he could od and died in your place and then you would feel like somehow it was your fault You are just a youngn and you don't need that kind of crap so put on your red high heels and go out and celebrate New Years Eve!!!!!

wisenconfident's photo
Mon 12/31/07 09:02 PM
Falling in love takes time... If a person I merely chatted w/on line and never met told me they loved me red flags would be popping like popcorn. I hope I never get so lonely I would jump at anything. But I don't judge anyone what ever it takes to get you through. Wishing everyone love and happy New year

wisenconfident's photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:30 PM
From my heart to all on this site I wish you all the happiest New year and good health and plenty of money and all the things your heart desires

wisenconfident's photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:26 PM
Its come to this....sitting at home alone on New Years Eve and Goofy is having more fun than me!!!! Can it get any worse????

wisenconfident's photo
Mon 12/31/07 07:12 AM
learn that being alone is better than wishing you were. I wont be alone this new years because I will be with someone I love very much........ Me. Be careful what you wish for you might get it and not want it

wisenconfident's photo
Mon 12/31/07 07:04 AM
I think you have talent and should explore sending some of your material to be published. I wish I had some kind of talent like that. Mine is to make people laugh

wisenconfident's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:03 PM
been there

wisenconfident's photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:26 PM
Sorry about your ex. You will get past this though. Focus on your self and feel good in knowing you did your best. Never give love to someone who can't receive it. Save it for someone who would appreciate it. Better luck in 08

1 2 4 Next