Community > Posts By > wisenconfident

wisenconfident's photo
Sun 09/25/11 09:53 PM
The only way for you to be free is realize that the person you loved is broken in a way that can not be fixed by you...you can only save your self and your sanity by breaking all ties with this man...I do know what I am talking about...I lived with a man I loved right up til the day he almost killed me...when I looked into his eyes that looked but did not see and saw the face of crazy I finaly got it. I called out to God to save me..and I crawled out of that house. Broke nose broken cheek bone, concussion, back strain. Emotional scars that only after two years have begun to heal. Get out you deserve so much more than the crumbs he gives you. I will pray for you and others like you.... I am a woman who lived to tell my story and will tell it to others thank God he opened my eyes and I have a chance to live and be happy now.

wisenconfident's photo
Tue 07/12/11 04:03 AM
They have men that are fair? hmmmm I never met one.....if anyone has post on here I do not believe it!!!! Convince me its true. Have I ever been hurt by an unfair man ha ha ha ha ha..........laugh grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

wisenconfident's photo
Sat 11/15/08 06:15 PM
Better to be alone than to wish you were flowerforyou

wisenconfident's photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:22 PM
coupon day? Good one Dreamz laugh laugh

wisenconfident's photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:17 PM
So I dont want to put any ideas in your head but it seems as if you are wondering....it could be that work has got him down or maybe bills or it could be the move. Also it could be someone flirting with him and he has his mind elsewhere. You could do some thing unpredictable and pretend you are someone else and do things you don't normally do in the sack then he will wonder and you can get on track good luck.............

wisenconfident's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:25 PM
Who knows? Maybe there was a family emergency or he was sick or something. Or maybe he is married and his wife found his acct and put an end to it. Either way there is plenty of fish in the sea so don't let it make you feel bad about your self.

wisenconfident's photo
Mon 04/07/08 03:13 PM
people who can't speak english get lonely too imagine how hard it has to be for them to try and speak a langauge I know I would not speak good french or anythings else for that matter. ah but amore is supposed to be internationallaugh

wisenconfident's photo
Mon 04/07/08 03:08 PM
This is true

wisenconfident's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:52 AM
Hey how come just cause you are the man u expect her to clean up? We aren't born with french maid uniforms. Clean up ur own crap

wisenconfident's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:48 AM
some women wear their sweaters a size too big and men still stare.

wisenconfident's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:52 PM
I like to think of my hair as silver not gray and no I am not 65!!!

wisenconfident's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:38 PM
loved it laugh laugh

wisenconfident's photo
Wed 03/19/08 11:13 AM
good one cliffordlaugh laugh

wisenconfident's photo
Fri 03/14/08 12:46 PM
good one

wisenconfident's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:25 PM
Hey have you got a listening device in my car????!!!!laugh

wisenconfident's photo
Wed 03/12/08 01:03 PM
Edited by wisenconfident on Wed 03/12/08 01:03 PM
Not sixty yet but in a couple of years and of course you know sixty is the new 40. We still got alot of life left in us

wisenconfident's photo
Wed 03/12/08 01:00 PM
Ahhh you hit the nail on the head!!!

wisenconfident's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:52 PM
give the girl an a for effortlaugh laugh

wisenconfident's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:59 PM
perfect way to say you are thankful

wisenconfident's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:49 PM
I wish I could come up with fun stuff like that laugh laugh