Community > Posts By > wisenconfident

wisenconfident's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:40 PM
I think personality goes along way....but there has to be something that baits the hook.................

wisenconfident's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:07 PM
I had a tragedy in my life also and learned to remember but get past it. It was so sad to hear and brought back memories.

wisenconfident's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:05 PM
Why do they always want me to meet them at Shoney's?laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

wisenconfident's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:48 AM
Guest in Hell by Colonel Glen Fraizer. He was a pow during ww2 awesome book

wisenconfident's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:06 PM
I THINK THINK BEING SENSITIVE MEANS YOU ARE HUMAN, SEXUALITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. I DON'T LIKE FOOTBALL BUT, I LOVE TO READ ABOUT WW 2. WHO IS ANYONE TO TELL U WHO OR WHAT TO LIKE IT IS WHAT IT IS

wisenconfident's photo
Fri 01/04/08 01:07 PM
I know three people who had the procedure done they look wondrful and say it was the best decision they ever made. I was told the pain was minimal and recovery time short. The weight just melted off of these gals and now they are in size 8

One gal was 5-5 and weighed 336 now 144

wisenconfident's photo
Thu 01/03/08 03:10 PM
You are worth alot more than you know. If you share yourself with a man it should mean more than I want to be freinds kind of thing. Your picture shows me a beautiful young woman. So kick him to the curb and look for someone who is into only you

wisenconfident's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:09 PM
Be sure the person is worth your love before you hand it over to them on a silver platter. Protect your heart first and always. Love takess time to develop and keep your heart reigned in til you are sure its the real deal.
Some guys will say anything to get what they want and walk away with out a backward glance. Your in charge sister!!!!!

wisenconfident's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:11 AM
You are in a bad spot emotionally with the child comming and all, and of course you would like some to be there for you and your child. But you are a lot stronger than you realize and I will be praying for you to find the strentgh to go through this.
Start by thinking about your baby and how nice it will be to have someone to love who will love you back. Men will come and go in your life, but that child will love u forever

wisenconfident's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:04 AM
At this junction in my life I am ok w/being single. However it would be nice to have some person to share stuff with like bills ha ha

wisenconfident's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:04 AM
At this junction in my life I am ok w/being single. However it would be nice to have some person to share stuff with like bills ha ha

wisenconfident's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:59 AM
She came out on top of that one :wink:

wisenconfident's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:57 AM
Great jokelaugh laugh laugh

wisenconfident's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:52 AM
He might just be a late bloomer like you think. I have two sons,one is 30 the younger 20. I have concerns about the younger one like you. Just pray, and listen to him. Try to draw him into a discussion about what he wants out of his life and try to help him w/the tools and support to get it. And I am not talking about finacial stuff. Try to get him to become active in your church he will meet people his own age there. Or have him take a course at your local college. Social skills are developed by interaction w/others.

wisenconfident's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:40 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

wisenconfident's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:29 AM
Here is my advice for what its worth. What if you run into some of the people you know when you go out? Will u feel weird?
Will she? but 18 can go into 43 two times and if thats all you both want you are legal lots of luck

wisenconfident's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:53 PM
I don't mean to sound jaded or anything but it sounds like a fantasy to me. Life is not all sunshine and lollypops. The best that we can hope for in a relationship is mutual respect and caring. All that other stuff is just there during the chase and then they show their real selflaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

wisenconfident's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:39 AM
Never cast your pearls before swine which to my interpretation in this case means don't give your precious love to someone who could not return it. You're young and have plenty of time to find the right mate for you. In the words of an old song You better shop around. Anyhow just get back in the game boy go to concerts the grocery store church the library bowling voulenteer at a shelter go to the park anywhere women are. Act confident even if you don't feel it and smile smile smile. When you do that you will find someone who will be drawn to you . Best of luck and remember you are worth alot.

wisenconfident's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:32 AM
none so blind as the man who can not see...............What a hit the joke writers would take if the could no longer make woman the target of the joke. ahhhh but then again our egos are not as fragile as mere mortal man laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

wisenconfident's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:25 AM
It's enough to make a bulimac go into a frenzy laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh