Community > Posts By > FearandLoathing

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 02/08/14 11:48 AM
I don't know what your problem is, they all seem to want to talk to me...I filled up my sto...Eh, story time, yeah...I filled up my story time with loads of people this last year.

FearandLoathing's photo
Fri 02/07/14 04:30 AM
Hi (((Sweets)))! Sorry I missed ya last night, conked out early...Took a f*ton of notes, this s* is draining.smokin smooched :heart: flowerforyou love

FearandLoathing's photo
Fri 02/07/14 04:24 AM

It's true that Africans get a bit of a bad rap on here but you shouldn't take it personally. I think that anyone that isn't British is scamming; especially Americans.

Sure seems like someone has their shorties in a wad about Americans; Yet another bash remark. Doubt an American has ever scammed him out of anything; maybe his girlfriend laughed him off for a Yank. Couldn't have anything to do with him. ROFLMBO

America is one of the leading countries for scammers...Mainly because the internet is so open in the United States compared to foreign countries. A lot of those emails you receive from Nigerian Prince's originate in the United States.

Which leads me to my response, quite simply it is because a lot of scams do originate from your country. Not as many as originate from India, but a good deal all your own. In the United States trust is usually earned, and while it can be quite a hill to climb, you can come out with some surprising outcomes.

Put in the time to show people they can trust you and eventually they will trust you.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 02/05/14 07:30 AM
It wasn't a no answer, and I have explained this before.

Take it as you will.

FearandLoathing's photo
Sun 02/02/14 10:56 PM
I know bits and pieces of a lot of different languages but cannot speak any fluently...Could survive on my German though, probably.

FearandLoathing's photo
Sun 02/02/14 12:46 AM
Because in some regions it is viewed in a very negative light.

In that specific region, it most often leads to death or torture...So they don't say anything.

FearandLoathing's photo
Sun 02/02/14 12:45 AM
Because she doesn't like you.

And, that said, just because she doesn't like you that way doesn't necessarily mean it is because you are a nice guy. As a matter of fact, most of the guys who fed me the same depressed drivel when they were single were hardly the nicest people.

So...Just because you think you are nice, or a million people tell you that you are nice, does not mean there isn't anyone out there that thinks you are an a*hole for whatever reason.

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 02/01/14 09:01 PM
Oh how I do wish I could take my pirate ship to your islands and take back my beloved Nassau.

I'm planning on 32 cannon...One day, I will conquer the world for my pirate brethren!smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 01/30/14 05:51 PM
I'm very much a pervert, but not a big fan of football.

50% is still good, like a coinflip.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 01/30/14 03:05 PM
Hi (((My Sweets)))!smokin smooched :heart: flowerforyou love

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 01/30/14 03:02 PM
I think these judgements are better left in the courtroom and away from the public.

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 01/30/14 03:00 PM
That goes for anyone, any sex, creed, or nationality.

The risk of trusting is that the trust will be taken advantage of, it isn't more apparent in any one person based on any criteria. Some people just take advantage of the trust they're given, and some people ignore it while others take offense.

S* happens.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 01/29/14 09:40 PM
Yes, they ride atop mighty steeds known as dragons.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 01/29/14 08:52 PM
Thank you, much appreciated as always...First new thing I've written in years, glad to see it well received.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 01/29/14 04:42 AM
I'm fairly confident that is not true...But let me check my sources atop bulls* mountain.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 01/29/14 04:30 AM
Perhaps we are all contained,
In this sphere of green and blue,
Maybe there are strings,
That we simply cannot see,
Possibly a clich� or two,
Set right in between,
Could be it was all planned,
Maybe even from the beginning,
A goes to B so it can get to C,
There could be something to fate,
And even destiny as well,
Maybe there is no God,
There could just be chance,
Along with some choices,
This road or that one,
Might not even matter,
Tomorrow or the day after.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 01/29/14 04:23 AM
Ability to fit into small spaces.

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 01/28/14 08:19 PM
I think if they were bad it was more or less my fault.

Cause I'm just good like that and s*.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 01/28/14 08:16 PM
Just stopping in to say "Hi, ((((Sweets))))!"smokin love smooched :heart: flowerforyou

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 01/28/14 07:54 PM

Nothing like whining about it to become attractive to the opposite sex.

Yeah, I get most of my dates that way. It's all about showing women that I have a sensitive side and that I'm not too picky.

And I see it is serving you so well.