Community > Posts By > FearandLoathing

FearandLoathing's photo
Fri 04/04/14 06:34 PM
Still alive, might as well keep going...Same old, same; plotting world takeover (NOW WITH A PIRATE SHIP!!), school, and recruiting people to my "Ultimate Artificial Intelligence" program.

I broke my microwave time-machine though, sadly.

FearandLoathing's photo
Fri 04/04/14 06:28 PM
Hello, Storm...How goes things?flowerforyou

FearandLoathing's photo
Fri 04/04/14 06:21 PM
Edited by FearandLoathing on Fri 04/04/14 06:22 PM
You have a stoop, yes?

FearandLoathing's photo
Fri 04/04/14 06:20 PM
Hi (((Sweets)))!smokin love smooched :heart: flowerforyou

FearandLoathing's photo
Fri 04/04/14 06:13 PM
The United States incarcerates the absolute most people in the entire known world, near 25% of the inmate population in the world resides in the United States.

A percentage of our country is under some form of corrections, likely you know someone right now who is under some form of correctional probation. That isn't even counting that damn near half of those inmates are in for non-violent offenses, most drug convictions, meanwhile murders and rapists can get off with supervised parole or probation for a fraction of the time federally their sentence would keep them in prison for.

, we need help.

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 03/25/14 10:18 PM
And the other one!smokin smooched :heart: love flowerforyou

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 03/25/14 10:17 PM
Hi (((Sweets)))!smokin smooched :heart: flowerforyou love

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:41 PM
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

-Raoul Duke (Johnny Depp *swoon*)

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 03/20/14 11:40 AM
No second page for my s*...This disappears and I'll never get nice things again.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 03/20/14 11:29 AM
Oh, so I see...My Cove just isn't bling enough for you, eh? Yeah, not enough shiny things, right?!laugh :tongue:

Like the new place (((My Sweets)))!smokin smooched :heart: flowerforyou love

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 03/13/14 04:29 AM
I get another go at my exam today! Instructor called me yesterday and told me that he gave me the wrong test so I get to come in today and retake the right exam.

F* yeah!smokin flowerforyou :heart: smooched love

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 03/12/14 09:06 AM
Harder maybe, but vastly more organized...The old books bounce all over throughout the chapters, the new books stay more on point.

I was curious if it was more to do with the integration of IPv6 than anything else.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 03/12/14 08:37 AM
And cheers for the help, isaac...Just a bit miffed about how illogical it all is.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 03/12/14 08:36 AM

Cisco is a crock of s*, the exam asks illogical questions in order to figure out networks that you simply will never do...1,000 hosts? Who in the f* sets up a network for 1,000 hosts? 500, okay, we can stretch it there, but 1,000 is just going to bring your network to a crawl.

I know Cisco though, so what you would really do is subnet the 1,000 into blocks of 200 to come out with 5 networks...But no, Cisco wants me to figure out 1,000 hosts.

If you are considering Cisco, do not...This is absolutely the most worthless curriculum I have ever set my eyes upon.

Come at me, Cisco...I got this s*, now start asking me questions pertaining to s* I will actually do one day and not fantasy marks on some type of subnetting broken a* RPG.

If you know a /24 subnet mask gives you 256 hosts, and in because binary doubles every time than you know that a /23 gives you 512 hosts and a /22 will give you 1024 hosts, granted you go from a class C address to a class B address, so your multiplier will start over but it is really easy to figure that out as well,
/24 mp(1) /23 mp(2) and /22 mp(4) so for a thousand hosts you need a /22 you network rrange would be 0.0.0.0-0.0.3.255 feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Oh, I did fine with it...That was Cisco 1, I'm in 2 now, but have plenty of complaints about the curriculum. But that is old, the new curriculum actually looks pretty ace from what I've seen of it (I did my first Cisco class three times, the last time was on the new curriculum).

My point is that it is inefficient...Throughout the entire course you are taught how to do things in a efficient manner and then at the end it asks you a bunch of questions about what happens when you do it inefficiently.

If my plan was to learn the inefficient method I would have just stuck to teaching myself. I know what happens if I do something wrong, I know how to go through the config to see if I put too many letters in a command, trace it to the route hardware, and reprogram it to work...But I'm not paying an a*load of money to learn how to do it wrong in the first place.

Should be resolved, I'm in the new curriculum next term so it was kind of win/win going into the test...Still perplexed as to why he chose to stick with the old curriculum though.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 03/12/14 05:33 AM
Is there an award for least compliments?

I'd dig a trophy too.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 03/12/14 01:39 AM

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 03/12/14 01:33 AM
Cisco is a crock of s*, the exam asks illogical questions in order to figure out networks that you simply will never do...1,000 hosts? Who in the f* sets up a network for 1,000 hosts? 500, okay, we can stretch it there, but 1,000 is just going to bring your network to a crawl.

I know Cisco though, so what you would really do is subnet the 1,000 into blocks of 200 to come out with 5 networks...But no, Cisco wants me to figure out 1,000 hosts.

If you are considering Cisco, do not...This is absolutely the most worthless curriculum I have ever set my eyes upon.

Come at me, Cisco...I got this s*, now start asking me questions pertaining to s* I will actually do one day and not fantasy marks on some type of subnetting broken a* RPG.

FearandLoathing's photo
Mon 03/10/14 11:44 AM

FearandLoathing's photo
Mon 03/10/14 11:42 AM
You know that is mostly bulls*, right?

They pick up on the slightest muscle reaction, watch your eyes and what they drag across in their store, the nervousness of your hands twitching after they mention something.

Bulls*.

FearandLoathing's photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:49 PM
F*, I hate studying.