Community > Posts By > FearandLoathing

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 04/15/14 04:43 AM
Generally, telling the people you hope to woo that they are essentially worthless isn't the best move.

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 04/15/14 04:43 AM
It is just the odds...Online dating attracts more males than females.

A lot easier to get a date when you have physical properties that people find naturally attractive...Otherwise you better be funny.

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 04/15/14 04:41 AM
Thank you both of you...flowerforyou flowerforyou

Just realized my triple periods didn't translate well from the document. F* all.

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 04/15/14 04:39 AM
Why are people so stupid? The encyclopedia is right at your fingertips, don't be afraid...Learn something.

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 04/15/14 04:33 AM
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about...Just so you know; for future reference, in case you might think you do.

FearandLoathing's photo
Mon 04/14/14 12:26 PM
That s* will never happen.

Legalization would not make them more acceptable, just look at marijuana...I don't personally care, what someone does to themselves is their business so long as it does not interfere with my life.

I think people should read more, that's what I think should be done.

FearandLoathing's photo
Mon 04/14/14 12:16 PM
The wings of pacifism,
A symbol alongside Aphrodite Herself,
Peace and tranquility,
Wings of stability.

Body of all that we should aspire,
The head of what we hold higher,
Peace and tranquility,
Wings of stability.

And everything that you seem to wish to destroy,
Corrupt, defy, and completely override with hate,
Peace and tranquility,
Wings of stability.

Does it not seem odd to you,
That the very thing an advanced civilization should aspire for,
Is the very thing that they light aflame,
Before they declare their patriotic war.

Peace is not hard,
Peace is not hard,
Peace is not hard,
Peace…Is not hard.

FearandLoathing's photo
Mon 04/14/14 12:16 AM
I'm confused...Is this an attention seeking post?

Or is the world really as f*ed up as I thought it was?

FearandLoathing's photo
Sun 04/13/14 03:51 PM

Their body, their choice...More people should remember that and quit trying to control the many through the few.

Yeah good point Fear, but the unborn baby doesn't have a choice, I certainly agree about your many and few though.

The unborn baby wouldn't have a choice if it were born either.

FearandLoathing's photo
Sun 04/13/14 03:09 PM
Choices...That is pretty much that, and you have no control over any of it.

FearandLoathing's photo
Sun 04/13/14 03:07 PM
Their body, their choice...More people should remember that and quit trying to control the many through the few.

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 04/12/14 04:49 AM
Robbing banks all day.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 04/12/14 04:44 AM
And here too...Hi (((Sweets)))!smokin :heart: smooched flowerforyou love

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 04/12/14 04:42 AM
Don't litter in my Cove, please and thank you.

My dragon will now burn your squabbles, let us move on from it and leave it in the ashes where it belongs.

Hello (((Sweets)))!smokin smooched :heart: love flowerforyou

Now, go dragon...Do your fire thing and s*.

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 04/05/14 07:36 AM

stoops are good.

Ace...Stoops are ace.

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 04/05/14 07:34 AM
Edited by FearandLoathing on Sat 04/05/14 07:34 AM
What if love is just an illusion and what we're really feeling is the coming of schizophrenia?

They're coming to take me away, haha...They're coming to take me away, hoho, hehe, haha...

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 04/05/14 07:31 AM
If I did it never worked...But then again I'm likely only to really try to get with a girl if she has her own stoop, then it could be difficult to get rid of me, and my stoop fascination could drive a woman mad I'm sure....Bonus points if she cooks.

I love stoops.

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 04/05/14 03:46 AM

The United States incarcerates the absolute most people in the entire known world, near 25% of the inmate population in the world resides in the United States.

A percentage of our country is under some form of corrections, likely you know someone right now who is under some form of correctional probation. That isn't even counting that damn near half of those inmates are in for non-violent offenses, most drug convictions, meanwhile murders and rapists can get off with supervised parole or probation for a fraction of the time federally their sentence would keep them in prison for.

we need help.

I'd be curious to know if we also execute inmates more via the death penalty. We definitely have the most gun violence in the western world, possibly overall. That cannot help our prison population growth statistics.

On the positive side, we are at least doing something to keep the streets mostly safe...we take action when there has been a crime. But we do not do enough proactive prevention....like the jogger from Australia who was killed (in Michigan or Illinois I think) by random gun violence of a teenage prank. WHAT? that is not a prank. That is sick shite....or the gang rapes on college campuses that occur REGULARLY all over this country...if most parents knew how often these things happen in these schools, they'd never let their daughters live in the dorms.... (just examples)

it goes deeper...we are reactive to crime because we have to be, but would it not be better if there was less crime to react to? Yes, it's good we DO react and DO something. But better yet if we had a society that was organically less violent to start with.

as far as criminal 9 mo olds and 5 y/o olds....anyone with a first year poli sci education will know that it is the parents who will be held accountable, at least in the US

We're up there with China, Yemen, North Korea and Iran.

Prison has not been proven as rehabilitation for behavior, quite the opposite actually, recidivism rates have only increased since the 80's. At least half of the inmate population of United States correctional facilities are non-violent drug offenders, meanwhile a kid kills a family while racing through town and claims he didn't know any better and receives 10 years of probation.

There is no benefit to the United States prison system currently.

FearandLoathing's photo
Fri 04/04/14 06:37 PM

(I dont like to mop...*snickering*)laugh happy

I'm a killer Master of the Custodial Arts.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Fri 04/04/14 06:35 PM
It is because my alien race has not managed to occupy the entire world yet.

...We're working on it.smokin