Community > Posts By > IamConfident

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:04 PM
try http://www.actorsaccess.com

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:15 PM
Obadiah another prophet in the old testament in the book Obadiah.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:02 PM
Joel found in the book of Joel and is one of the prophets in the old testament.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:59 PM
Edited by IamConfident on Tue 01/01/08 05:03 PM
Isaiah who preached of the coming of the Messiah.
also to mention Isaiah being one of the longest books in the whole bible with a total 66 chapters

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:57 PM
Malachi which is the last book in the old testment

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:46 PM
I have enjoyed the site here with all of you on this forum and if any of you like to be friends please add me.:smile:

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:44 PM
Reality lady i do not have any friends who live in Florida would you like to be my friend?

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:36 PM
I can tell you not that many.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:23 PM
If Hilary wins the next election then she wins thats that.
There is already a Woman leader in Israel.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:18 PM
Some men do and some men don't. some guys do and some guys don't.
To avoid being with pigs or falling for them do not sleep in the hog house its common sence.Do not feed them either.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:13 PM
Its like saying to the barber i do not know if i should pay you yet you cut my hair laugh

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:12 PM
if you are a two or a four lol.
well two means you have bf and 4 means you are not looking but you are single. How can you have boy friend or a girl friend and be single is this not called a player? For its like saying to a prostitute i do not know if i am a prostitute or not lol.
Yet she gets paid to do her dirty deeds.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:03 PM
Confident

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:58 PM
What is it then?
Mine is Exorcist even though back in the days it was suppose to be a drama you can now find it in the horror section.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:54 PM
Who you think well be nominated or y ou know for sure.
Johnny Depp

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:44 PM
i well start i have none 4

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:43 PM
1:If you have gf name her first name

2:If you have bf name his name.

3:If you have no one as in your love life right now put none.

If you are single and looking then put down none and then a 4

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:31 PM
laugh I dont think everyone who views your profile has to respond like hey i like this person and what not. I think people are just browsing i am guilty then of everytime i look at a profile of not sending them a message lol. Does not mean i am not interested it just means i am just looking around like most people do on jsh lol. Say if i want to browse my city well i put the area code and guess what. You have over 200 people in line laugh
Every person you view is going to ask them selves why you did not bother to message them or are just looking. Do not be so quick to judge this well lead to only pure confusion lol. So get everybody in line and say there is a ten minute wait on this ride and you also have to be a certain height there is no eating drinking or jumping or standing on the ride. Try to use this as example as what people are also doing to you. Every day on my job people go to another ride before they come to my ride and i think the same thing happens in people there picky lol.
Sometimes though i get people who come to my ride first and say you have the best ride in the whole con tire park.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:31 PM
laugh I dont think everyone who views your profile has to respond like hey i like this person and what not. I think people are just browsing i am guilty then of everytime i look at a profile of not sending them a message lol. Does not mean i am not interested it just means i am just looking around like most people do on jsh lol. Say if i want to browse my city well i put the area code and guess what. You have over 200 people in line laugh
Every person you view is going to ask them selves why you did not bother to message them or are just looking. Do not be so quick to judge this well lead to only pure confusion lol. So get everybody in line and say there is a ten minute wait on this ride and you also have to be a certain height there is no eating drinking or jumping or standing on the ride. Try to use this as example as what people are also doing to you. Every day on my job people go to another ride before they come to my ride and i think the same thing happens in people there picky lol.
Sometimes though i get people who come to my ride first and say you have the best ride in the whole con tire park.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:15 PM
you known each other 2 months but in that time how many times has it been just one on one? Has he too kyou out anywhere spent money on you? Has he bought you any gifts? What kind of hugs does he offer are they friend hugs or i like you hugs?