no photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:53 PM
Storm Catcher

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:52 PM
Swiftwind

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:51 PM
Jesus Of Nazareth all four Gospells and prophescised in Issiah also in Revelation man on the white Horse.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:49 PM
Stargazer

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:48 PM
The Raptor

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:46 PM
Paul who was Saul see Acts.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:42 PM
Black Beauty

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:33 PM
If a lady crys or says something of saying stop or what ever you know its her first time.So get off her unless she says no continue and make sure she is ok with that. After i did this with her and she said its hurting me i got off her and she slid into my arms and i just held her i was a little annoyed and i would have to say not experienced my self for i have only had a couple times my self where i date and have gone all the way.I would be considered a virgin again since it has been more then 3 years since i have done this dirty deed i rather that sex be beautiful then just sex and someone who is my partner as my mate and my best friend who well be also the one i make love too.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:29 PM
it should not be a girl for a girl is about ages 14 to seventeen lol if your boy then its not making love its making sex you got to be careful it must be her first time if she is going to cry like that. I know the experience the woman i was with was late 20ths but acted like a young lady ages 18 to 21. She cried saying ouch your hurting me i stopped because i knew right there it was her first time and yes there was protection. Still this was my past a couple of years ago.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:49 PM
A Bishop a Pope and a Cardinal go out one day to meet up to have some tea.They all decide on which day should be christ birth day and can not decide and finally one says i know we well have it on that pagan day where they built that shrine on december 25 and well celebrate a day before and call it christmas eve.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:46 PM
i would be offended if i was catholic lol.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:34 PM
The truth is Mathew was also there and so was John but they were in hiding to not be found they were not as close as James was and Mary for Mary was the mother to jesus to the earth and even marry knew that her Son was her God The I am. James the Brother toflowerforyou Jesus to the earth also knew that he was The I AM.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:31 PM
Creative soul is a creative reject laugh Is this all you got questions that people do not have the answers too and yet i had the answer to your question no one was closer but the mother mary and james because james was with mary we also know that mary magoloth would also be there with james for she knew what jesus had done for her all this time.Also another mary there as well which makes three maries but no there was only two marry's.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:27 PM
The only ones who would be close enough to see the crucfixion is James the brother of Jesus to the world. James even knew that Jesus was his God. For he says for if any of you lack in wisdom let them ask of God. James chapter 1 1-5 referring to chronicles chapter 1 verses 8 Solomon ask for Wisdom and Knowledge.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:14 PM
Was not James jESUS bROTHER ALSO A DECIPLE LOL. cOME ON PEOPLE THINK it makes perfect sence he was there we also know about James Jesus brother because of the book of james it is the same james.
So James Witnessed this and so did Mathew was there also in hiding it says that many people weaped for him. Others booed him and cheered violenty at him saying crucify him! Romans taunted him and said where is your God now. See the romans believed Jesus not to be God but then a roman said truly this was the Son Of God.
He then believed see the son for God would only be a son because he would be in flesh it makes perfect sence the concept of the father is because Spirit as Holy Spirit was always his known name and moses said who shall i say sent me and he said tell Them I am Sent you. For did God say at one time tell them the father sent you and he said but who am i to tell them who is my father for we all have fathers.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:04 PM
my cousins live in san deigo but there married lol.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:59 AM
My buddy just joined the Army. Becareful out there and be safe safety always first.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:57 AM
I was in Charlie Wilson war lol.
I was one of the extras behind tom hanks. Its the scene where
Charlie which is Tom is having a conversation with the guy he thinks is a rookie lol.The guy says im 30.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:47 AM
gives you a nice big hug have a great new year nice lady.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:45 AM
One person i am not to judge but who was saved could be Judas.
Even though he betrayed christ does not mean he going to hell for this was the prophecy to happen.Remember he also hanged himself and gave back all the peaces of silver he was given.He to me repented of this sin he had committed We know from the bible God forgives and Jesus died also for this sin that Judas had committed not to mention sucicide.