Community > Posts By > IamConfident

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:56 PM
There how ever is a deciple named thomas in the bible but he was not a writer like mathew or some of the other deciples of christ not all the deciples of christ were writers. So i would be true in what i say because i have read the bible so the challenge is up to a debate.I also know about the lost dead sea scrolls and there is no Thomas there either so lets continue to debate and prove each other wrong.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:53 PM
Lets make this point clear so people know i use to be a mormon and there is no books in the book of mormon or any of there other books named thomas lol st thomas would only be of the roman catholics claiming there lost books from the bible.laugh
Find thomas in the bible for me thanks i could not find it?

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:51 PM
Kjv yes came before the New King James Version but does not mean it is any accuarte then the New King James Version it is what you get out of it. Creative soul you just challenged me lol. Good that you do not back down because i do not back down either i am solid on my claims and know that Mathew is the Writer of Mathew in the bible. I believe in all the deciples but what you said about thomas having a book made no sence there is no deciple who is thomas who wrote any of the books in the bible and if you are claiming another book then you adding unto the word of God like the mormons do with there book of mormon and there other books they have. Now if you claiming another belief then that is cool dude you have the right too but its not christianism so you know have a nice day peace be to you.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:20 PM
Yeah but what about the part where his deciples in the book of mathew say to him when can we see the father? Jesus says i tell you the truth you have seen the father. His deciples then say while im sure looking around him where is he we can not see him.
Jesus then replies you ask to see the father but i tell you what ever i speak he speaks. Meaning if Jesus said what ever i speak he speaks means the father thee I am was in him. For we can not see the unseen father only moses could jacob wrestled with him And abraham Issiac's father The I am visited him. Sarai who was named Sarah laughed at Thee I am when he said your wife sarai well bare you a child and his name well be called Issiac. When Sarai heard this she laughed and Thee I am said to Abraham why does your wife Sarai laugh does she not know What is God's Will well be Done!
Sarai denied and said i did not laugh. Then Thee I am your wife Sarai well have a child and your name Abram well be called Abraham and your wife Sarai well be called Sarah and then Lord thy God went away from Abraham. He told also at the same time what he was going to do to sodom and Gormorrah where lot was dwelling and talked about the sparing and the lord thy God said if he found righteous people there he would not destroy the land
but there were no righteous people there and so the angles of the lord destroyed it when the people of sodom and gorrmorah were wicked in the sight of the lord and said lot bring your friends out so that we may rape them! Then the angels of the lord came out and blinded all the people in Sodom and Gormorrah and then destroyed them all happy ending praise God amen.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:09 PM
Yes i agree with you with your whatever you are talking about.
You obviously are a non believer and you have no clue on what your talking about if you like to debate we can do that on this matter.
I love to debate with people who claim there something there not lol.laugh

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:06 PM
Are you talking about the gospell of thomas from the roman catholic view dead sea scrolls what account are you referring too?
I can tell you right now the bible has no book called Thomas or the gospell of thomas.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 01:51 PM
My reply on what you were saying about the only question why did God say to himself God why have you forsaken me which he spoke in ancient hebrew. Well you have to ask your self this what witness heard Jesus say this actual verse? If you said luke well we all know luke was not a deciple nor was he apostle of christ.He was a doctor so luke is counted out. What about Mark well find for me where it says mark was deciple or apostle of christ so there for he would not truly know what he said either and you have to count the word mark out. What about John? Well we all know there was John who was also called the beloved before John the Baptist Jesus first cousin was beheaded. So yes John would know what he said and there fore there was a witness. What about James Jesus brother?

Well more like half you could say but was not mary touched by Spirit then flesh when God put in her womb the baby boy who would soon one day walk on water. So there we have to exit God enity as flesh concept here and also heavenly father. Heavenly father is more talked about in the mormon belief then any other faith i know of. For this belief believes that Jesus is Just the son of God and not the same man who well come to us on a white horse with the two sharp double edged sword in his mouth only found in revelation and also found in the old testament as well.

For the same question was asked when you said how can God say to himself i am crying for himself. Well let me tell you what do we find when we look in the bible where it says that Jesus came to a man who had a demon in him and the young boy kept jumping in the fire and Jesus said Satan come out of him and the demon came out of him just like that and then the pharisesse came to jesus and said what kind of athority is a man who can rebuke demons and the demons listen to him. For he must be satan himself.
Jesus replied and said i tell you how is that satan can rebuke satan? The same goes with why would God call unto himself and cry to himself and say God why have you forsaken me. I would say to show others that we must speak to God as not man but as spirit as thee I am. Prayer is still mentioned but it also says the father can not see anyone unless they go through his son for no one knows the father but the son and no one knows the son like but the father. Remember also when Jesus was walking with his deciples and one of them said Jesus when can we see the father? Jesus said to them i tell y ou the truth you have seen the father. Then the deciple responded and said where is he i can not see him? Then Jesus said you say you can not see the father but i tell you what ever i speak he speaks. This passage is found in the book of Mathew and Mathew is the Author of this story and Mathew is the writer of the book of Mathew.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 01:22 PM
your 47 but you look not a day over 30?

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:59 PM
Another word for this is called adultery.
Losers belong to losers not lovers.The two do not share in love you said it your self its on and off again.You share what is called lust for each other. Well you are still young so what you do with her well be remembered and like the world it well come back on yo and hurt you for you have done it unto your neighbor and so now it shall done unto you. For if a man sleeps with another mans beloved they are called adulter's. Maybe it has happen to you all ready but i would say not likley.
I could be wrong because guys and ladies cheat all the time as well as men and women cheat on each other to each of its own there.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:53 AM
It is not new years here yet but it is the new years eve day.
My new year well go pretty well i am going to be apart of a private party first time in all my 32 years on this earth lol.
Have i ever worked for new years as a ride operator.

"I am very happy for the job". I like to mention faith without works is really dead. So you should really try to have FAITH with your Works and not let it be dead, "Happy New Year"

no photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:27 PM
Does anyone know?

no photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:14 PM
Being single in my case means you are completely single. No strings attached your looking for a nice guy to be with and you are a female. 21 and over please.

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 11:00 PM
Im new here nice to be on your site.
Have a great new year i got to work all week till new years have great time's. Find someone to kiss or be with late.

1 2 3 4 6 Next