not if your a true mormon from utahlaugh explode

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:38 PM
I think i just saved money on my

Geico insurancelaugh

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:31 PM
Just be honest?
Women same question how many husbands would you have if you could have many husbands?

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:25 PM
another reason why i do not have a gf is because i comment too darn much i should of learned thislaugh

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:24 PM
never tell a woman she has nice eyes and pretty face
you well get rejectionnoway sucks to be melaugh

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:15 PM
Where you can write nice comments on your buddies profile to tell them to have great blessed day and so fourth.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:25 PM
There is only one woman who is talking to me right now because she is the only one who cares and can i mention she is over eighteen meaning she is over 21 which is good becuase it proves my point i have all these dumb losers girls looking at my profile who are eighteen and ninteen and not saying hi or whats up at all and my point is this is how also the majority of ladies who are this age range act with older guys and they say you are old enough to be my uncle and i tell you i have no lady i know who is eighteen who thinks i am there uncle but anyhow i do not associate with that young because it is a waste of time so when i put up that topic is because to show them there a waste of time and wasting alot of guys times as well.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:21 PM
It seems people take things too seriously i think that is why people leave. Thanks for Caring you are another person who is a good person and im glad you saw humor in it i also saw humor in it not once did i say i hate people untill people claimed i hated people lol i just put up a touchy subject about women and boom im out the door but i mentioned all women and i put women under a certain age act like dummies which i did not say but ment lol.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:35 PM
No GOD is the only one who puts his hand on Jacob when Jacob wrestles God get your story right i know Genesis very well do not add unto the word of God.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:02 PM
I have had some major babes viewing my profile and also minors also viewing my profile.laugh Minors stop viewing my profile thank you im too old for you and i have full time job i have no time for little games and i do not want to be played laugh
Other then that i have had some babes who are over 21 view and say nothing i think it is also because im a christian alot of women are turned off to Christian guys who are for real and not fake like other phonies we do not need to name . happy
Other then that they might also think im a phony and not just some ugly looking dude. I never claimed to be a model or a babe or a stud laugh I put up another topic how i know what i am talking about after this reply to this topic.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:55 PM
hOW ANNOYING can one person be waits to call you like three months or when ever they feel about it and you have no control then other to block them permantly from your phone line or ignore them. I choose ignore.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:51 PM
lollaugh Why do women kiss women? Why not kiss men? I have no clue there is still debates if the world is round lol.laugh

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:43 PM
Point is good luck in meeting women.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:38 PM
Amos another Prophet in the bible of the old testament and had book named after him which tells you about Amos.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:36 PM
Solomon who had the first temple built besides the mormons saying they were the first trying to be like Solomon. Solomon found in Chronicles 1 and 2 Chronicles 2 chapter 1 verses eight and Solomon ask for Wisdom and Knowledge and God granted it to him because he had not asked for wife or a gf or anything else bassically.
Solomon David Son who David had to be King after him.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:33 PM
David Who slayed the Giant with a sling shot and a rock.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:14 PM
I working on right now to be apart of a stunt team just a small one with low budjet not a movie non union but in the entertainment field think stunt show.nothing where it is on film.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:12 PM
Why else would i get a regular job laugh I have worked as background actor for about seven years now.Stand in to Stunts and thats about it.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:10 PM
You well bassically submit every day untill you find a job which is best suited for you. You have to pay though 60 something dollars for the whole year it could go up but i doubt it keep in mind the writers are still on strike so if your looking to get union card you be out of luck right now. Union people are not working like they use to right now because of the writers guild strike that also effects sag union working actors. Most sag actors are supporting the writers guild strike.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:07 PM
get your self a eight by ten photo of your self and this site well let you submit on line take about five different looks in your picture it cost cheap for a whole year.They havent done a damn thing with me but i have a real job now im through being a extra right now but this site i showed you is a actors site though so it used for just about everything to have to do with acting and also acting classes information as well. Paid gigs for union and non union more non union which is good for you since your non union that is how everyone starts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6