Community > Posts By > IamConfident

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:40 AM
I just want to put this comment out here from another post of the same lady who post here people can be saved this is true but there are some people we find in the bible who were never saved does not mean as christians to not be christ towards them im sure there are alot of people who well not get saved just look at the world
there hearts are hardened because they can not follow Jesus will for them instead they want follow there metal bands who would not give them any time of day if they knew them in real life. Its like going up a mountain and hearing about christ and then going down that mountain and going back to how your life was before you knew christ how sad is that this is how people are in society to this day i was at christian event yesterday and i can tell you it was like any other day not as many hypocrites but i was surprised to see how people were treating each other there and even cussing was going on there. The truth is do not bare false witness even if you feel you are not leading the path.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:31 AM
Gentiles can be any color but they also can fall just like anyone else amen.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:28 AM
No there are some people in the world who are destined to be against God too remember Pharaoh and his heavy heart against Moses.

Remmeber sodom and Gormorrah where it was destroyed because they said to the angels of the lord come let us rape them.

Remember noah and the ark and how noah tried to save people from being destoryed for there hearts were hardened and did not have there ears opened for God sealed them.

Yes God gave us free will this is true every male female is born
with choice but some well never know God for i am not to Judge but it is the word of God which Judges them read revelation how the twelve tribes of Israel also well be judged and only 144 thousand of them well not get the mark of the beast and sealed but to be beheaded after that and persecuted for there wrong doings to the lord there God for no one shall get through the father for they have to go through the son and no one knows the father like the son and no one knows the son like the father. For there is only one.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:21 AM
Yes i heard your story you give unto your self and you make your self your own god join the clubs of others who feel the same way.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:14 AM
Yes love is one of the biggest words in youtube right next to world and then man which really is crazy if you look at it.
I did my research on what people think and youtube for some reason biggest words for some reason was love. How about this we love because he first loved us i like that motto better. The only reason we have suffering is because he suffered for us.
The only reason we can be forgiven is because what he did for us.
The only Jesu who died for me was Jesus. in Hebrew Haezeus
Adonai The Lord Thy God Thee I am who came to us in the flesh.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:02 AM
For he who follows the heart and only the heart is wicked remember faith with out works is dead James chapter 1 through 1-5.

There is no levi for creationism levi is not in the bible as a writer or mentioned anywhere of being a writer.Mathew wrote mathew and mathew did not have to speak Aaronmaic the first was Ancient Hebrew and that is what Mathew Wrote for Mathew was A Jew.

You say why why has God forsaken me and why would he say this to himself? Are you that lame that your eyes do not see and your ears do not hear Remember Judas who WANTED God to come to the people as a sword and destroy the romans. Jesus said he does not come here to condemn the world but to save it. This is scripture found in the new testament of the four gospels.
jESUS sAVED US FROM SIN FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE SAVED.
FOR THE PEOPLE IN THAT TIME AND TO THIS DAY WOULD STILL TRY TO PUT SUCH A MAN AS HE TO DEATH. FOR CLAIMING AT THE END THAT HE WAS THE I AM BUT PEOPLE WANTED THESE GREAT SIGNS FROM GOD TO SHOW HE WAS WHO HE WAS AND JESUS NEVER GAVE THEM ONE SIGN LOL.laugh Alls he did what was called miracles an to the hypocrites Blasphemy. When they were truly the ones the Pharisee's who committed blasphemy the whole time.

Judas and others wanted to see Signs but Jesus spoke in Parables instead of coming as signs which people who to this day want proof he is God Who is the i am .Not just a son why else Would Jesus say i am not the son of david he said this to Nicodemus.

So the people of the world who condemned Jesus to Death are the ones who still look for the signs and i tell you Jesus well not come to you as signs but in parables to this day but the one who well show great signs for this is what the world wants is the one who well rise above the rest and be yes this world's great leader. The people well try to kill him and only fail and injure him and he well recover for all power has been given unto him the power of the pharaohs and the kings and Pontius Pilate well have no great power like this that he well have and possess. For he well be filled with Knowledge and Wisdom just like Solomon had Chronicles 2 Chapter 1 verses 8. For he well bow in the temples and people of the world well accept him.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:19 AM
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 04:56 PM
http://www.justsayhi.com/user/my_profile
alright here you go HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 04:55 PM
I thought it be quicker to get friends on my space since everyone has my space lol.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 04:52 PM
i hardly use my space just thought if anyone had my space they can add me just looking for friends on my space thats all.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 04:48 PM
myspace.com/jameschapter1through4

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 04:10 PM
this is true.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:44 PM
i am very well liked i only have three friends.laugh

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:39 PM
References to Jesus is the I am.

New Testament John Chapter 4 the lady at the well and Jesus says to her i am thirsty give me a drink.

Mathew the book of Mathew New Testament
Jesus is walking and his deciples say to him where is the father may we see him? Jesus replies and says to them i tell you,you have seen the father.

Mathew BOOK OF MATHEW NEW TESTAMENT
Son of David but you say to me i am the son of David and i tell you i am not the son of David.

Mathew BOOK OF MATHEW NEW TESTAMENT
For John baptizes you with water but i tell you i baptize you with FIRE!

Mathew
a man approaches jesus and says to him Jesus well you please help me my boy keeps shaking violently and foam comes out of his mouth and he keeps leaping into the fire! Jesus then goes to the boy and says Satan come out of him and the demon then leaves him and the boy is cured then the pharisess see this and say to them selves what king of man is this that even the demons obey him?
Surely he must be satan. Jesus knows what they are thinking and says to them can satan rebuke satan?

Mathew
Pontius pilate approaches jesus and says and who do you say you are? Jesus replies and says i tell you i and the father are one.

Do you not know i can set you free that i have that power to do so. Jesus replied you could not do anything unless my father in heaven gave you authority to do so.

Mathew
Jesus says Simeon peter who am i?
Peter: You are the son of God?
Jesus: Then Feed my sheep.
Jesus: Simeon Peter who am i?
Peter: You are my lord.
Jesus: Then take care of my flock.
Jesus: Simeon Peter Who am i?
Peter:You are my God.
Jesus:Then feed my sheep

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:22 PM
see how the person said i want to be a lady lol.
It tells you who the person is and what they might not like about guys this can give a tip on guys how they should treat women we should treat them the way you would like to be treated right.
Too many guys in the world to this day and men and boys are jerks to women and should treat them better if you do not want to be treated any less.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:20 PM
aww no problem lol i speak in parables sorry lol.
what the question means if a lady says what scares her about boys men or guys then the guy knows now what she is looking for it makes it easier instead of people getting there hopes up means the ladies have chance in saying hey i like guys this category and people can be cool with that understand now cool thanks for posting.yawn

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:16 PM
The question has not been answered.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:12 PM
Women who want men say so.

Women who want guys say so in your answer.

Ladies who want guys say so in your answer.

Ladies who want men say so in your answer.

girls who want boys say so in your answer.

ladies who want guys say so in your answer.

categories
Women ages 21 and up

Ladies ages 18 to 21

girls ages 14 to 17

this well tell what you want and what category you want.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:07 PM
Its good to see there are some christian women in here but what is a christian? Is a christian just someone who has faith or is someone who also has works in there actions as a person?

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:00 PM
Many arrogant people talk about the messiah very hatefully and also claim him as a prophet you mock God and spit in his face lol and then you think you have the right to call your self a christian and do it some more. Then you guys and laides and men and women proably also know those churches are all about giving out your money or your not doing the lord will to be done but your own lol. The people who want to get the very last dollar out of you and tell you if you dont do it then you can not be blessed. Woe to those who go for the very last dollar they can get for there hypocrites jesus says. Rememeber what Jesus said in the temple why do you make my fathers house a den of robbers?
Instead of the house of the lord your God?