Community > Posts By > SanneHan

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/05/12 09:30 PM
Edited by SanneHan on Mon 03/05/12 09:31 PM

Mustang Sally?

No offence, but I'd see you more in one of them sport 2 seat roadsters love

more like Thelma & Louise - still looking for Louise ;-)

A new BMW would probably be a possibility, even though I would prefer an Audi, if it comes to German cars - but it really is about style here... And what use is a car who's main feature is a top speed between 150 and 200 mi/h in a country with a speed limit at 70? Apart from the fact that riding an open convertible beyond 70 is... Let's say less fun!? I am aware that an old car is... Old, and will cost more in upkeep than a new one... But happily that will not be the limiting factor for me... Main problem would be that someone might dent such a baby.

I have to admit, when it comes to cars, I'm not the usual, levelheaded woman - I pick them more for the looks. As I said, I'm driving a Smart Roadster Coupe right now

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/05/12 10:03 AM
"Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends."

Wise man he was, this Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire...

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/05/12 07:34 AM
Absolutely pro - as soon as you can absolutely guarantee, that the convict is guilty.

No, that was a provocative statement - even if you COULD guarantee it (which nobody ever will be able to, I'm sure), I could fancy SOME cases, where a death penalty might be just... but not the average of cases to which it is used today.

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/05/12 06:30 AM
Intouchables... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intouchables

I liked it! A lot!

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/05/12 06:05 AM
/me waves over to the desert

Hope you feel as comfy here as I do!

SanneHan's photo
Sun 03/04/12 01:03 PM
Hey, c'mon, guys... You don't really want me to ride my little snoggingball on an American highway, do you!? ;)

I drive a '95 Smart Roadster these days... I don't want to have that brought over...

SanneHan's photo
Sun 03/04/12 12:32 PM

I've seen Jessica Alba's acting, that's terrifying enough.

Who cares about her ACTING???? :-D

SanneHan's photo
Sun 03/04/12 10:28 AM
I'm sorry once again, but it' s once again an example for the impossibilities in the fabled "Country of unlimited possibilities", as my grandfather used to call the US.

I have to admit I know little about the current initiative, but I come from ai country where a (more or less) effective public health care system is just a fact - you're sick? You go and see a doctor. Top cost will be 10€/13$$, which you have to pay once every three months. You change jobs? No influence on your health care; your new employer will pay YOUR insurance, no matter what. Get unemployed? No effect on your coverage... You and your family will ALWAYS get decent health care...

If anybody cares, you might want to read here (written by Americans who live and work in Germany):

http://www.amiexpat.com/2009/08/18/health-care-in-germany/

SanneHan's photo
Sun 03/04/12 09:38 AM
*sigh* you do that the first year... Or two... Or five. Then you begin to see that the guys who would listen and understand are those that don't send those messages in the first place, and just find yourself a convenient trash an nearby to dump those messages ;-)

SanneHan's photo
Sun 03/04/12 08:30 AM

I dunno where y'all have been, but.... didnt you know? men are rather fond of lesbians?

*sigh* so true... And so annoying!!!!

SanneHan's photo
Sun 03/04/12 05:13 AM
U sure make a pretty gal, jentle...

SanneHan's photo
Sun 03/04/12 04:50 AM
Hi guys...

Can anybody tell me how easy it would be to get a well renovated car of the above types, and what I would have to pay for it?

SanneHan's photo
Sun 03/04/12 03:10 AM
I wake up every morning wishing the sky was green and some men would learn... Neither of these wishes has ever been granted ;-)

SanneHan's photo
Sun 03/04/12 02:46 AM

:-D black silk pajama with Mao collar

Might be partially right......

Fuzzy wrist-cuffs with matching socks....

:-D I like the leather band types better...

Black silk blindfold... Sorry, your hair makes me think of a lot of things made of black silk :-D

SanneHan's photo
Sun 03/04/12 01:57 AM
:-D black silk pajama with Mao collar

SanneHan's photo
Sat 03/03/12 02:35 PM
Edited by SanneHan on Sat 03/03/12 02:36 PM
I meant the other guys with the morons.... And if I thought all over there were like the idiots that started that, I wouldn't even think of working over there. But an Idiot doesn't become less ignorant, because you put him in a uniform, he becomes more dangerous because of what is expected of him, and because of the equipment he is handed out. So much more he has to be selected, and yes, he has to go to court for stupidity. Not to afghan courts, granted. But if you want my opinion, they should be sent to court for murdering those 6 US soldiers, plus other NATO soldiers killed in the resulting riots... You know, other mother's sons are dieing there, too, because of their actions...

SanneHan's photo
Sat 03/03/12 02:07 PM

sad2 I never got mine!!!
Welcome to mingle2.

Neither did I - Not his target group, I guess. Wonder why YOU didn't...

Never mind, David, you see the talk is all jealousy! Actually I find your roses cute... Well, kind of... Every now and then ;-)

SanneHan's photo
Sat 03/03/12 01:09 PM
Hi Sheela

Disregard the Rose, he gives them to all the girls ;-)

I bet he has a greenhouse some place or other... ;-)

SanneHan's photo
Sat 03/03/12 12:25 PM

Could someone please help the dumbledore German out?

What is an STD?

sexually transmitted disease.

Ah, okay... Thanks!

"Life is the only known sexually transmitted disease that ends lethal in 100% of all cases!"

Back to topic.

SanneHan's photo
Sat 03/03/12 12:06 PM
Could someone please help the dumbledore German out?

What is an STD?