Community > Posts By > Matt8947

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 11:14 AM

The Most embarrasing thing that you've ever done or said on a date?

I guess it was while we were "necking" I called her another girls namegrumble
laugh I did that once when I was kissing a girl, needless to say, I didnt hear from her again.
that's why you always say "oh baby" or sweety, sexy, ect etc lol never use names:laughing:
big clue there if a guy can't call me by my name hes a player
I'm actually not, I just had my mind in a totally different place at the time, men and women can both make that mistake, its like if someone starts laughing right in the middle of kissing.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 11:12 AM

laugh I did that once when I was kissing a girl, needless to say, I didnt hear from her again.
that's why you always say "oh baby" or sweety, sexy, ect etc lol never use names:laughing:
Ya Thats when I learned that lesson lol

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 11:10 AM

i'd actualy have to go on a date to embarress myself
I actually have embarrased myself eevrytime ,I either say or do something I regret for the resto f the date so everything gets all ackward.
then you're dating the wrong women
Eh not sure about that they never get ackward about it, its always me, I say something dumb and they dont pay attention to it, but I can never get my mind off of it though.
then beef up your confidence
Ya If I knew how I would lol.
you just do it... quit being so worried and self conscience.
Hmmm ok I'll try that.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 11:09 AM

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 11:07 AM

I actually have embarrased myself eevrytime ,I either say or do something I regret for the resto f the date so everything gets all ackward.
Eh not sure about that they never get ackward about it, its always me, I say something dumb and they dont pay attention to it, but I can never get my mind off of it though.
then beef up your confidence
Ya If I knew how I would lol.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 11:06 AM

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 11:04 AM

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 11:03 AM

I didn't do anything embarrassing but I did have a date fart on me... 3 times!! Then told me he hopes I can deal with his "gas issues"
He didn't get a 2nd date.
laugh laugh Wow Ive never had that happen to me, and hope I never do.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 11:00 AM

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:46 AM

hey, i slept pretty good, glad to see you have more energy today
Ya I actually got 7 hours of sleep last night noway Lol

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:45 AM

Rate me on a scale of 1 -10, honesty Please :smile: :smile: :smile:

what is the rating based on?
Can be anything ,from looks to my profile, whatever you wanna rate, although it was intended for my looks lol.

aww, well i think you're cute
Thank you bigsmile

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:45 AM

That works.
Mk uhh 8, JUst for some things said in your about me, I personally dont mind if a girl has kids, I think its all in the personality of a person, any guy who just pretends to like kids to get laid is an a**hole.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:43 AM

Rate me on a scale of 1 -10, honesty Please :smile: :smile: :smile:

what is the rating based on?
Can be anything ,from looks to my profile, whatever you wanna rate, although it was intended for my looks lol.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:41 AM

Dunno if this has been done, but I didn't see it so I started one. If I'm amis, please let me know. Thanks!

OK... be gentle. :wink:
Hmm you mean on a scale of 1 - 10?

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:40 AM

Ah, good profile. Add more pics and your set.
Ya thats what I thought, I might just post my mysapce profile on there so people can see that, its more detailed than this one lol.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:38 AM

It's all good except for this sentence: "dont set my standards too high for a G/f".

Oh, I didnt really see it that way lol.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:37 AM

umm.. how many times are we going to do this? lol
this is the last time, I just really hated my las one I did lol.

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:36 AM

Wrong spot.
Ya I just noticed that lol

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:35 AM

Boring one's self would take considerable skill of will or mental defect imo because people insinctively try to find something to do when bored.

He is posting while bored, looking to upend his boredom. Boring to others is a matter of opinion. There is no way to tell if he is boring unless you met or he told you so himself, which he did not in this post.

To take a jab at his post for whatever psychosis induced reason speaks volumes on who you are as well. And still, being bored does not make you boring, it means your bored

it was only a joke... I didn't really believe he's a boring person because he posted he was bored... come on nowflowerforyou give me some sort of credit :wink:
I just hope everyone else is having a more eventful day than mine lol

Matt8947's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:34 AM
I just re did my profile and added a few things in it, tell me watcha think!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 21 22