Community > Posts By > RavenousSin

RavenousSin's photo
Sun 03/11/12 05:18 PM
Jimi Hendrix

K.K. Downing (Judas Priest)

Dave Murray or Adrian Smith from Iron Maiden

RavenousSin's photo
Sun 03/11/12 05:12 PM
I was stuck on "The Bleeding" for a while, but I admit I never heard much else from them.

RavenousSin's photo
Sun 03/11/12 04:41 PM
Checked your profile, you said there's bonus points for this so... is adtr for the band "A Day To Remember"?

RavenousSin's photo
Sun 03/11/12 04:09 PM

I think you are falling on your own sword saying that you goal is intimate encounters when your text actually suggests more character and intelligence for your young years.

Hmm, elaborate..?

Think better pictures could improve your chances and you don't come across near as angry as your photo suggests in forums or your text but people will have to get past that and that can make you miss some good people.
Some of that's just my face. :tongue: What do you mean with the text though?

RavenousSin's photo
Sun 03/11/12 12:32 PM
:smile: Thank you for the guidance sensei.

RavenousSin's photo
Sun 03/11/12 12:27 PM
This is a great way to get misandrist, misogynist, and generally sexist generalized responses... slaphead
Most people picking are saying that sex cheats more because it's happened to them... suddenly 3 or 4 guys or girls somehow represent what the whole of men or women do?
Let's just assume both are equally likely to cheat and stop giving others a bad rep.

RavenousSin's photo
Sun 03/11/12 12:13 PM
Haha, willing is a good choice of terming.
I'll keep that in mind and take other, clearer pictures.

RavenousSin's photo
Sun 03/11/12 11:10 AM
Rate and be honest.

RavenousSin's photo
Sun 03/11/12 10:34 AM
Edited by RavenousSin on Sun 03/11/12 10:35 AM

there are different levels and types of love, so

its possible to be having sex with more than one person that you love

cheating, though, implies breaking a commitment, which I believe can happen in the form of a one night stand ,,,but not in the form of an ongoing second relationship,,,,when love is involved

Exactly.
I'd participate in an open relationship or where it's decided that we can have other partners... something to that effect. But I wouldn't cheat... going behind someone's back, being deceitful and untrue. That's unfaithful and despicable.
Open to polyamory, etc... Against cheating and lying.

RavenousSin's photo
Sun 03/11/12 10:17 AM
So, this year there's "The Avengers" coming out, "The Amazing Spider-Man", and the much anticipated "The Dark Knight Rises".

As a long-time fan of the comics and characters, I'd call this a good year (film-wise) for any other geeks. :smile:

Anyone else feel the same? Discuss.

RavenousSin's photo
Sun 03/11/12 10:12 AM
bigsmile

Name it without looking it up and I'll probably love you.

RavenousSin's photo
Sun 03/11/12 09:57 AM
Edited by RavenousSin on Sun 03/11/12 09:58 AM

hmm...can u luv to persons at same time?

Polyamory... it's possible to do, but it takes people who all have an open enough mind, similar enough wants, and the right level of maturity.
Monogamy is set by society as the standard and basis of how relationships should be, but it gets unrealistic to be the setup for all and it's certainly not the only way.

RavenousSin's photo
Sun 03/11/12 09:48 AM
Edited by RavenousSin on Sun 03/11/12 09:51 AM
So far, the people I have chatted with most had posted very little in the forums. Granted, they posted a little bit, but still...

There's not really any correlation between whether they post and if they read my blurb, so why brush them off? The ones who were rarely on forums at the least showed interest in my profile and interests, therefore spanning better lasting conversations.

Like someone said, the forums aren't for everyone. Personally, I converse more comfortably and freely in one-on-one messages than in a forum.

RavenousSin's photo
Sat 03/10/12 10:56 PM

"Too drunk to f***" Sex Pistols

soooooo romantical.

I think that's from Dead Kennedys

Yeah, that was definitely Dead Kennedys.

RavenousSin's photo
Sat 03/10/12 08:05 PM

I think we can only get involved with those we are around, and we are more likely to get involved with those we are most often around

its why MOST people arent dating a different race
and MOST height/age appropriate people arent dating 'little people'
and MOST fifty year olds arent dating teenagers,,,etc...

I think we also will match up by common interests and experiences, and I think the experience of someone without legs, for instance, would be different enough from my own to make me somewhat uncomfortable out the gate and to cause quite a big gap in how we both viewed the world or were able to come together to experience the world

not that it would be or should be an absolute chance killer, but its just not as much of a chance as with someone of a similar background or life experience,,,,

First off 50 year olds dating teenagers is illegal.

Secondly, I do date outside my ethnicity (we are all the same race - the human race) and I have dated a guy a full one foot and 2 inches taller than me. I think that view is extremely closed minded.

And how boring life must be if someone only dates someone similar to them. How much you are missing out out by not dating people different from yourself with different experiences, etc. How much you would not learn by doing that. If that was the case, I would still be eating Mc Donald's and such and never been to the Asian Market and experienced all those foods or more recently Persian food which is to die for, etc. I would not know about different religions. I mean who wants to date a clone of themselves.

She just said most... not all. Not even nearly.
I think you're taking too much from her post that wasn't actually there.
Her point was how people of the same groups often carry similar traits that are important for bonding, not that diversity is bad.

RavenousSin's photo
Fri 03/09/12 03:11 PM

I agree with Krupa to an extent.
The people themselves are not worth it.

However..........

I AM.

I forgive because I'm not gonna carry bitterness, resentment and hatred around with me.
I have seen well what that does to people.

I don't have to like 'em.
I don't have to associate with 'em
I just forgive'em.
For my Own good.....
Not theirs.

YES!

RavenousSin's photo
Fri 03/09/12 03:10 PM
Edited by RavenousSin on Fri 03/09/12 03:12 PM
Realize that holding onto hateful or negative energy is only damaging to yourself. More than likely, whoever you can't forgive isn't nearly as affected (if at all) by things as you yourself.
I think of forgiveness as being for myself. I might as well enjoy life and holding on to negative things is not enjoying life.

Doesn't clear the person of what they did and it doesn't make them a friend or anything good. It's to release your own hatred, spite, or whatever the **** is there in order to avoid becoming consumed by it. It's finding a sense of peace.

RavenousSin's photo
Fri 03/09/12 03:05 PM
Edited by RavenousSin on Fri 03/09/12 03:05 PM

Have you tried drinking??? drinker

Please ignore this in any serious way.
(Because, I can't lie, I laughed...)

RavenousSin's photo
Fri 03/09/12 03:04 PM
You won't forget them... Unless the process from Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind became real at some point.

Anyway, it may become more about learning to just live with the memories. It's common to think back to a first love later on down the road.
This may or may not help, but you could try to remind yourself why they weren't right for you and focus on what's to come instead. We sometimes look back at things with rose-tinted glasses, seeing only what was pleasant about someone we miss. Try to realize this when you think of her.

(I can't guarantee any success to it, but I hope this is helpful and applicable. I hope I'm not just putting my own prior situations into something they don't fit into.)

RavenousSin's photo
Fri 03/09/12 02:57 PM

This is a bit of a delicate balance for me because although I couldn’t be in a relationship with someone that I couldn’t have a conversation with, I have to be honest and say that (some) intelligent men bore me rigid.

This is because reaching a decision becomes less and less about saying yes or no to something and instead turns into a discussion whereby a consensus is reached.

Everything becomes a debate or a discussion and sometimes, I just want to wake up slowly, drink my coffee and watch the news...in silence :smile:.

Sometimes I just want to take the blue pill and remain in my ignorant little bubble for a while and just smell the roses whereas he always want to take the red one (for those that watched the Matrix).

Haha, nice Matrix reference.
I think I get what you mean. You need intelligence, but also times where they can shut off the big noggin for a bit and just enjoy some simplicity as well.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25