Community > Posts By > snash02

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:32 PM

75 here in florida on the beach... the beach sounds good .i will go there tomorrow. oh and spring break has started. damn i am lucky! let me make a check list; tanning oil,beach towel,sun glasses,cooler of drinks,umbrella,...there is one thing missing ....you,would you like to go?...ok then i will pick you up at 10:00 A.M.
I WANT TO GO I DO I DO

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:29 PM

How can you say that.just because he's been gone for 200 years doesn't mean he's God,or a God.What Bible are you reading from.It says in the Bible that he is the son of God,not a God.
OH yeah and by the way .... its been 2,000 not 200 ... toddles

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:26 PM

How can you say that.just because he's been gone for 200 years doesn't mean he's God,or a God.What Bible are you reading from.It says in the Bible that he is the son of God,not a God.
In the Book of John it stats in the first chapter first verse that “In the beginning was the word and the word was with god And the word was god 2.he was with god in the beginning.” (Jesus is the word) <we call it a trendy> (Im not too sure how to spell that)... that means god the holy sprit and Jesus are one...God the father made Jesus the body. And Jesus was with god before on earth there for being of the seed of god himself. You are your father’s child after all being apart of him.

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:49 PM

felt like i was the last one to know
never really understood why you had to go
but leave you did, not even a thought about me
i hurt so bad inside, how could i not see

what are you running from, what has got you so scared
how can you just walk away, dont you see how much i cared
i lost myself in you, gave you everything i had
tell me, really what is it thats so bad

what did you do, was it something i said
please say something, answers these questions in my head
im at a lost, dont know whats really going on here
please tell me something, is there something you fear

are you afraid of what i might think or what i might say
just be up front with me, im not good at the games that you play
cant you see whatever it is, it is now hurting me too
i dont even know what it is, please tell me what to do

please remember before anything else i was your friend
is this it for us, is this the end
because if it is i just wanna know why
before my soul dies, and i begin to cry

that is deep doll , i hope your okay

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:46 PM
marine city and keego harbor

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:44 PM
Ahhh so done with the cold ..

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:42 PM

i still have to say that jesus is not a god i'm sorry. i don't think your right.
flowerforyou He has an ancient world religion named after him doesnt he?flowerforyou I think that qualifys him to be called a god whether you likeit or not bro.flowerforyou Jesus is one of the most popular and succesful gods that have ever existed.flowerforyou Your denying the obvioussmokin Are you saying that their isnt a major world religion named Christianity??huh Your proving he's a god right now with your own words. flowerforyou Your talking about a man who has been gone for 2000 yearsflowerforyou
HAHAHA !! i love that your so right... jesus is god have you people never heard that

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:36 PM

God so loved the world that he gave his only son so that whoever believeth in him shall have everlasting life...john 3:16......that says it all
John 3:16 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

you forgot some

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:18 PM

If it's only $100 a month and they guy has a business, he ought to stick around. He could look for a place to buy around there. If I was you, I wouldn't move away from your friends and family. There's other fish in the sea and you could find someone else if you two don't end up married. It'd be a little tough emotionally, but I think you could make it pretty well where you are at, especially if you have friends and family there for your support system.
i supose so but love is love right .. how can i give up on it so easy

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:16 PM
Taken and scared

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:07 PM

Well,its dificult we all know that,it deppends how much you care about him and he about you,if you two love each other enough and if its ment to be than youll somethiung out that works for both...
:wink:
thanks ... that was sweet

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:59 AM

Do you have any interest in spending the rest of your life with him?
ahh i wish but it may stil be too soon to know ... i know i love him alot

How long have you known him?

it has been 5 years ...

Well, to me, 5 yrs. is a very serious relationship and relocating is something to consider.

But..you say that it may be too soon to tell and it's been 5 yrs. Something may be missing in your heart if you haven't found it yet in 5 yrs. time to consider relocating.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

well we have not been together for 5 years.. we have only been together a a handful of months ... but i have loved him for years longer

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:57 AM

Why does he have to move to another STATE though? Why can't he start over in the same state?
because he cant find any were to live and i guess there is a place down there

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:39 AM

All that drama over $100 a month....? Dayem....if he can't come up with a cheesy $100 (or $1,000) a month....then it's time for him to get a real job..... smokin
well it is kinda alot when you own your on biz and he is taking care of his parents because of some things that happend ...

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:37 AM

How long have you known him?

it has been 5 years ...

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:19 AM

snash02's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:14 AM
Edited by snash02 on Fri 03/07/08 12:18 AM
My boyfriend just told me that by the end of the month he has to either be moved out of his apartment or he has to pay another 100 dollars a month to stay in his apartment. Well he told me is has two choices of moving in with his friends or he can move to Texas and start over, sell his business to his dad and leave. Well I don’t know what to do ... he told me i could come with him but... what I should just pack up my life and leave... drop my family and friends... I have dropped everything and moved before and I don’t know if I could do it again... AHHH! Any help please...brokenheart

snash02's photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:32 PM

:heart: What is it that makes YOU someone that ANOTHER would want to date or spend the rest of their life with?

:heart: Don't brag or bost on what YOU WOULD like to be or become, but WHAT you offer everyone everyday, who really knows you.
Just be REAL here. WHATS your worth to ANOTHER? In your thoughts.flowerforyou :heart: drinker :smile: smokin
I don’t have to much money or transport to offer people but I like to think I’m extremely open minded… I love all sorts of activity’s, always willing to try new things, easy to talk to, not judgmental, I’m a big kid, my friends say I have a poetic soul, I can be shy but I’m rather outgoing at the same time, I get along with people of all ages, I don’t know I guess I’m just really easy to get along with and talk to.

snash02's photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:08 PM
Edited by snash02 on Sun 03/02/08 10:10 PM

I guess the girl that got raped didn't have the right prayers. Maybe she was Muslim or Jewish.

Oh well God at least saved the good one.drinker

WOW that is so wrong ... that just ruined the storys good points for me. how can you be so bitter ... no body desurves that .. god grow a heart ... god is the only one whom can judge so what makes you think you have the right to act this way

snash02's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:04 PM

ask him to play table tennis with you,that is true love..........
lol nice

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15 16