Community > Posts By > snash02

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:36 AM

yep but i found mine on Ebay.they said it was used only once during the Nixon years
hummm lol stupid question but are they really real because that would be so wonderful .. i think i would have to crak up laugh

if you got the right connections you can get them.they might come from some nutjob but he'll tell you they're very real laugh laugh laugh laugh
lol i bet he will i would love to see you wearing it though i would have to crack up pa H a HA laugh laugh laugh

my tin foil brain protector works just fine :tongue: laugh laugh drinker
HA HA i bet i guess i will just have to stick with my baseball hats and Benies lol

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:36 AM

Who told you that Santa was not real....Darling I got news for you.....I was Santa at my kids school party ! and I am very Real laugh laugh laugh
awww well i will believe in santa the day i catch that fat man braking into my house lol ... but i think i would pee my pants and run away crying lol .. i guess its a good thing that he wont be braking in cuz i think it would be even worse if i pee my pants at 19 hee hee

Don't hang your stocking up on Christmas eve.....Just stay in them and I could well be calling around to see you....bigsmile devil devil
oh really now and what are you going to do when you get here

Well first of all I will eat that mince pie and drink the brandy that you leave out for Santa..... Then take things from there !

Have a great Christmas darling.
lol ehh im a Beer and Whiskey girl so if Santa comes to my house he is going to be crunk ... and i love cookies so there will be cookies lol

you have a great christmas too doll ... have fun with your kids

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:33 AM

yep but i found mine on Ebay.they said it was used only once during the Nixon years
hummm lol stupid question but are they really real because that would be so wonderful .. i think i would have to crak up laugh

if you got the right connections you can get them.they might come from some nutjob but he'll tell you they're very real laugh laugh laugh laugh
lol i bet he will i would love to see you wearing it though i would have to crack up pa H a HA laugh laugh laugh

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:32 AM

Sara you peeing your pants would be a sight to see.lol J/k
Any Santas come in my place now and Im getting them gifts. As for the children though Santa is very real and its ajoy to see there eyes soo big when they see him at the malls and stuff. Of course some of them scream cry and piss themselves too.lollaugh

i have a santa picture but its not Appropriate lol but I sent it to my b-f and told I’m I was Santa this year lol wow I am a dork .. I have it on a lot of my sites though

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:28 AM

Who told you that Santa was not real....Darling I got news for you.....I was Santa at my kids school party ! and I am very Real laugh laugh laugh
awww well i will believe in santa the day i catch that fat man braking into my house lol ... but i think i would pee my pants and run away crying lol .. i guess its a good thing that he wont be braking in cuz i think it would be even worse if i pee my pants at 19 hee hee

Don't hang your stocking up on Christmas eve.....Just stay in them and I could well be calling around to see you....bigsmile devil devil
oh really now and what are you going to do when you get here

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:26 AM

When my father passed. I was just a little kid. My mom became addicted to pills and never celebrated Christmas,holidays birthdays anthing ever again. Holidays can be very sad for some. Me, I just grew numb....
:cry: :cry: Aww doll im so sorry that happend to you thats so very sad ... i dont even know what to say i have tears in my eyes .. i hope it gets better and that your mom is doing better now... :cry: :cry:

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:26 AM

When my father passed. I was just a little kid. My mom became addicted to pills and never celebrated Christmas,holidays birthdays anthing ever again. Holidays can be very sad for some. Me, I just grew numb....
:cry: :cry: Aww doll im so sorry that happend to you thats so very sad ... i dont even know what to say i have tears in my eyes .. i hope it gets better and that your mom is doing better now... :cry: :cry:

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:21 AM

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:19 AM

Just when I was about to take a nap . Well I was 7 and my dad went hunting that night. When I woke up he had a deer outside with its nose painted red and said he herd noise outside and thought someone was trying to rob us. He shot and killed santa and rudolph and thats how we got so many gifts. I thought my dad was the Santa killer and was so upset. Later that day I was told the truth.

the first deer i ever shot,i told my Neices and Nephew it was Bambi

i know,i'm cruel but they got over it....

thats so mean ... bad you bad bad bad bad you ... i would have cryed i almost teared up reading that but my brother did the same thing to me i was heart broken and now because i think of cartoons evertime i eat meat i never really eat it ... so mean so so mean sad lol

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:18 AM

Just when I was about to take a nap . Well I was 7 and my dad went hunting that night. When I woke up he had a deer outside with its nose painted red and said he herd noise outside and thought someone was trying to rob us. He shot and killed santa and rudolph and thats how we got so many gifts. I thought my dad was the Santa killer and was so upset. Later that day I was told the truth.
omg that is so sad i would have freaked lol i think my dad would be on my Sh** list lol

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:16 AM

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:15 AM

you know, I can't remember. It's boring, I know, but I think that I progressed through the years and just kind of figured it out. It was a smooth transition; nothing too dramatic, just a mild-mannered progression. :wink:

thats always the best way to find out no tears lol

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:58 AM

protecting myself from Government Mind Control

or just wearing it for New Years because it looked cool
aww DAM Santa i want one ... do they come in diffrent colors blushing

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:57 AM

I was about 8 noway frown when I found out all the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and Santa were my parents or my older sibling. But happy I still played that with my nephew's and niece's. Its great to see thier little faces light up. But I won't be the one to tell them anything.
no way i still play that way with my younger brothers and sisters they are just too cute to take that away from them and it just seems oh so wrong to take that away from them i fig they will find out when there ready

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:55 AM
Wait the gov brain wash's us Oh NO know wonder i get it now that why stuff happen's (wow im a dork )

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:54 AM
PAHA HA HA nice ... lol and what where you planing on doing with that lol :wink:

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:53 AM

ok for the last 2 years i have been racking my brain trying to figure out why i can't get this guy i grew up with that i ran into a few years ago out of my head and iprayed to god and asked him to give me a sign to let me know if he was the one for me and then last summer my sister found a house that was up by where he lives and she tried to buy it and when i found out she was gonna get into it and that it was so close to him i thought that was my sign that i was suposed to be with him but then she didnt get into it she ended up in a house down the street from my x-boyfriend u say he doesnt give mixed messages ya right
WOW thats tuff im sorry to hear that

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:49 AM

morning to you snash,, welcome
morning to you aswell have a good day

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:48 AM

Santa isn't real???

Nobody told me!!!sad sad sad

aww im sorry :cry: after i wrote that i wondered if that would be the first comment i got ... lol sorry for letting you know but he can be real to you ... its all about the faith flowerforyou

snash02's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:46 AM
just stopped by to see what it was all about and reading your posts made me smile happy thanks and good morning every1