Community > Posts By > snash02

snash02's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:24 PM

It's like Meredith brooks sings...

"Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing
I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me."

If you think you have all the answers the questions change...Trust that.

amen to that sister lol

snash02's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:21 PM
its all about how comfortable they are talking to you but still they will only let you know what they want you to know and little by little

snash02's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:19 PM

Move on.... if something like that happened once, no big deal, but if it's happened a few times, it means they don't really want to meet you, but are too chicken **** to just come out and say it!
that sounds kinda mean but its kinda really true ..

snash02's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:17 PM

So has anybody ever dealt with a non-closer. They say all the right stuff and sound perfect, but everytime you plan a face to face meeting they always cancel for one last minute emergency reason or another. Sometime you just have to know when to say win. Is this a usual occurance out there or did I just get unlucky, Again!

It sucks

awe that sucks doll ... i think that happens to everyone once in a while ... i hope your luck changes

snash02's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:14 PM
bonjour
happy happy happy happy happy happy
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

snash02's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:12 PM

Do you live in a town where everybody knows your name and when you go to town you can barely shop for people stopping to chit chat between the aisle? I do bigsmile

But, this can be a good thang, too drinker
i do and it is a good thing but at the same time it can be a very very bad thing

snash02's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:04 PM

I think it just depend on if that person wants you to figure them out weather you can or not ... boy or girl ... people only let you know or show you what there ready for you to see ..

I completely agree! drinker
thank you drinker

snash02's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:56 PM
I think it just depend on if that person wants you to figure them out weather you can or not ... boy or girl ... people only let you know or show you what there ready for you to see ..

snash02's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:42 PM
1. say
2. Spuppie
3. Shorty
4. Brat

snash02's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:38 PM
so very very very very true flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker

snash02's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:26 PM
your real friends my play a role but thats only if meeting on here reaches out to not online other the that your online friends should not make a difference thats like judging a book by its cover ... its kinda wrong

snash02's photo
Wed 06/18/08 11:32 PM
you remembered my name ! it has been another really long day... nothing seems to be working out the way its supposed to .... how was your day today love flowerforyou flowerforyou

snash02's photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:01 PM

Not exactly

but the day is ok

Hows is yours?

purdy boring short day at work and now im waiting for everone else to get done with work

snash02's photo
Wed 06/18/08 10:32 AM
hows your day today

snash02's photo
Wed 06/18/08 09:49 AM
looks like your making oodles of friends already

snash02's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:20 PM
Awe thank you sunshine

snash02's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:20 PM
thanks doll

snash02's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:03 PM
Dear You,

There are so many things i wish i could tell you, I'm just scared to say them, because i don't want to scare you. so i figure that I'm safe to put them on here... Every sense the first time i met you 6 years ago i always knew that you where the man for me... its taken us a lot to get here but know that i have you i just want to say i have loved you forever.. you make everyday a new day worth living! waking up in the morning with out you here with me is not something i want to experience for very much longer... you have helped me see me in a new way given me a reason to laugh and not cry... showed me that every little girls fairy tales sometimes do come true .. i love you baby , and i hope our dreams come true ...

snash02's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:47 PM
awe thats really sweet ... cherish it !!!!!!!!!!1 flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker

snash02's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:44 PM
lol anything i like is by far to much to choose from whats your name

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 15 16