Community > Posts By > snash02

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:58 PM

I believe that you make your own normal .... i dont think any one really knows what normal means untill someone tells the other person what there Definition of normal is ... i guess if you mean crazy by like stalker and like wooh scary then yes there are girls out there that are not like that ...

awwwww that is sweet........what is your definition of normal??
Humm when it comes to normal im not so sure I guess you would have to know some ones story , what they have been through and the things that make them tick … to even understand there normal .. I guess if I had to short hand it I could tell you what is not normal … CRAZY is not normal stalkers, people who cheat or call you 3,000 times a day … some one you couldn’t take home to mama ya know … I guess I have really never thought about what normal is to me but I know that one day when I find it I will defiantly have to write it down HE HE I hope that explained something for you

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:54 PM
im purdy sure all guys want a sweet and not crazy girl Silly lol :tongue:

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:53 PM
says very sweet things ( thanks you have beautifal eyes aswell)

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:52 PM
I believe that you make your own normal .... i dont think any one really knows what normal means untill someone tells the other person what there Definition of normal is ... i guess if you mean crazy by like stalker and like wooh scary then yes there are girls out there that are not like that ...

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:48 PM
she seems very goofy and open hearted

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:37 PM

thanks snash....I'm a music nut so I have a large variety of music that hits all genres...and LOL I've actually been listening to 'My Keep me up mix' on my ipod and its been putting me to sleep...who'd've thunk it??? (Daughtry, TobyMac, Creed, Rascal Flatts, Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood, Faith Hill)...Or my Christmas mix...depending on the mood. :wink:
Ahh im a huge music nut aswell ... im watching cartoons lol

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:24 PM

welcome to jsh.. i don't know that it'll ever be a cure for insomnia... but it's a great place to be when it hits!flowerforyou

yeah it's keeping me busy lol :smile:

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:23 PM

insomniac corner open for buisness. Pull up new threads and there it is.drinker

i will try to find it ... i wouldnt know what to post lol i so new to this

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:17 PM

Dear john ,

it's not so much boredom it's that i cant sleep and im just browsing .. i have multiple hobbies ... i guess it just sounded like the right word to explain my restlessness ...

aye with thatdrinker I write, read, play a flute, and lol my spanish books are sitting to my left. Its late or I'd go take a walk to pace of the restlessness and the thoughts running through my brain. happy So I'm on here browsing through the posts instead...

I also read , write , photography , fish , play instruments, and I look for quotes … I don’t know but when it comes to doing all those things at 2am it just doesn’t seem to much fun my body is tired but my mind is going and going , it seems it never slows down …… I hope you can capture that restlessness that your dealing with and get some sleep as well

Oh yes photography...lol but nature photographer and well its kind of dark out there to take pics (I have a nice camera but not that nice) Totally agree. I've been up since 7am since yesterday morning, the brain is going wild but more for random stuff and though I would love to do something truly productive I figure I can sort of do that on here. so...

And thank youdrinker Snashflowerforyou Hope you find some sleep too...soon I plan to use my music and try for some sleep.

music always helps a bit lol not a problem hun anytime ..... yeah its a bit to dark for photography ...

just make sure your music doen't pump you up lol

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:14 PM

drinker Hello and Welcome !! drinker Good luck !!drinker

thanks doll i will sure try

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:13 PM

Hun I know your pain I think Im gonna create a forum for insomniacslaugh

that is a really good ideal .. i would be on there alot lol ... just random thoughts...

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:12 PM

I Honestly don’t think you can have any type of sexual relationship with someone with out eventually gaining feelings for that person … I mean that’s just me … I mean how could anyone have so many passionate moments with some one and not feel something …flowerforyou

Hey hookers do it all the time...lol

but I agree with you...

lol but ask a hooker if she is really happy

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:11 PM
Hello doll.
don’t let it get too you most of the time people are afraid to let themselves open up to a woman/man that is not something they feel they can flaunt , or they go after what people make them think is the type of person they should be with … That makes me so angry … people are not Just a look it’s the inside that counts !!!! I hope you find someone that can appreciate you for you …. And forget those people doll gods got someone out there just for you … just wait you’ll see … hope I helped … flowerforyou

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:03 PM

Dear john ,

it's not so much boredom it's that i cant sleep and im just browsing .. i have multiple hobbies ... i guess it just sounded like the right word to explain my restlessness ...

aye with thatdrinker I write, read, play a flute, and lol my spanish books are sitting to my left. Its late or I'd go take a walk to pace of the restlessness and the thoughts running through my brain. happy So I'm on here browsing through the posts instead...

I also read , write , photography , fish , play instruments, and I look for quotes … I don’t know but when it comes to doing all those things at 2am it just doesn’t seem to much fun my body is tired but my mind is going and going , it seems it never slows down …… I hope you can capture that restlessness that your dealing with and get some sleep as well

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 10:59 PM
I Honestly don’t think you can have any type of sexual relationship with someone with out eventually gaining feelings for that person … I mean that’s just me … I mean how could anyone have so many passionate moments with some one and not feel something …flowerforyou

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 10:53 PM
Dear john ,

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 10:47 PM

Whenever i start to talk to someone on here they ask me how was my day. I can understand that, i mean its a simple question that people usually ask. But my problem is im in Iraq. So when i explain how my day was or what i did i usually revolves around that. I dont mind telling people that im in the military i signed up for it. What does bother me is the next thing they say is "oh well be safe over there". Its a nice thing to say but thats all they do. They dont write back, its like im dead to the world cause im over here. It sucks, just cause im over here doesnt mean i dont wana meet someone. Besides my deployments almost over, and it wouldnt hurt to just talk to someone other than the people ive seen every single day for the past year. So if you can explain this to me please let me know.
That just seems mean that they never reply after that .. dont let it get you down ... some people just dont have a big enough heart to have comomn sense to remember that your a person too ... it has to be tuff to be over there ... i couldnt even imagin ... i give you tons of kutos ... you will find someone one day that is sweet enough to understand ... keep your chin up and remember tomorrow is always a new day ... stay safe and thank you for keeping us safe ... much love sarah

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 10:42 PM
Thanks im browsing right now ... it seems rather cool ... and funny HE HE laugh

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 10:38 PM
lol thanks to all for all the Welcomes! and i will try not to feed anything wild lol laugh

snash02's photo
Wed 12/19/07 10:36 PM
what if your scared of the bull ???