Community > Posts By > tallymama

tallymama's photo
Tue 10/23/07 11:16 PM
more! more! lets get this party going full force!

tallymama's photo
Tue 10/23/07 11:13 PM
thumper;
if she can't work then get rid of her. It is worse to allow her to stay on than to get rid of her and find someone else. Think of the whole picture. If you do it for her you will have to do it for everyone and that could be disasterous. Don't fee sorry for her she is doing it to herself. Just hang in there until you find someone who can replace her. Thats what sucks about management...you have to do the work if someone else does not. You are only asking for more trouble if you let her stay on.

tallymama's photo
Tue 10/23/07 11:00 PM
who's bringing the entertainment?

tallymama's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:51 PM
I at least respond to any emails I getl. Maybe that person is not for you but it could be the start of a great friendship. You never know unless you respond.

tallymama's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:40 PM
IT'S MY 50th BIRTHDAY and I.m throwing a party but you have to bring something. What are you bringing?

I'll supply the cake and party favors.

tallymama's photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:51 PM
PJ...its not just men who don't grow up...women are the same too.

Peoples...Don't get me wrong....I would like to have someone to share lifes ups and downs too with but I am not willing to just settle for something that is not what I want. If I can't trust someone or they do not treat me as an equal then let them find one of the other fish in the ocean.

I have my standards both within myself and with who I want to be with. Until I find that person....I am just fine being by myself. I have too much going on in my life to stop and play games with someone.

tallymama's photo
Tue 10/23/07 09:35 PM
The really sad part is that its not just the men that do it. This is todays' take....

If it doesn't seem kosher....get rid of it!
If you are unhappy....change it!
If you want more.....ask for it!
If you can't handle it.....get out!
If you don't want to do it....just say no!

It's your choice and perogative to make it different. No one can make you stay in something or do something you do not want. Use your rights as a human being.

tallymama's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:50 AM
Even though I do not get any responses in here, I still feel that we all need to remember Rome was not built in a day and any relationship that has a chance needs to take time. There is no way a relationship will work if you don't take the time to get to know each other FIRST.

We all get fed up with people that cannot be themselves and portray someone they are not. To many, there is an mystery that comes with being online. They can be anyone they want to be. Its when they try to get involved with someone that the cookie crumbles because they have lied to get people to respond and the truth comes out eventually.

This is true in both men and women.

If people would just be honest from the get go, they would be happier and have a chance to meet and get to know mr or ms right.

That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

tallymama's photo
Fri 10/19/07 10:06 PM
Been on bedrest for 5 days and now I gotta write a paper and study for 2 midterms. YUCK!

On top of this, I need to go buy some party favors for my twin and I's 50th birthday party to be held on Wed the 24th.

tallymama's photo
Thu 10/18/07 05:38 PM
I must admit I'm good but the only problem is that I likes my sausage and you can't give it to me! Can you recommend any males?

tallymama's photo
Thu 10/18/07 05:35 PM
Hi I will be your friend and I don't even require a real pic! I believe friendships develop from within. Add me if you dare!

tallymama's photo
Thu 10/18/07 05:33 PM
WOW Purplecat.....lots of time on your hands?

tallymama's photo
Thu 10/18/07 05:28 PM
Thats like asking a man if he is grown! LOL

tallymama's photo
Thu 10/11/07 08:24 PM
Touche! and leave it behind you. Go on with life and don't bother looking back. There is much better ahead.

tallymama's photo
Thu 10/11/07 08:02 PM
You are all so warm and welcoming. Thank you

tallymama's photo
Thu 10/11/07 07:04 AM
tally here!

tallymama's photo
Thu 10/11/07 07:03 AM
MEN HONEST? laugh noway laugh noway

tallymama's photo
Thu 10/11/07 06:04 AM
Hi all;

I joined aqbout a year ago but never really got on here until last week. I guess I am really a late bloomer.

I am enjoying what I have seen in the last week and just felt I should post a hello to all.

I am a divorced swf with no strings attached. I do have a couple strands that I keep around but they are breaking off as the years go by. (my kids) One has flewn the coop and the other one is learning to spread her wings.

I am disabled but needed something to so other than sit in the house so I went back to school and am earning that long awaited BS degree in Rehabilatative Counseling.

I likes to joke alot so don't be surprised.

Enough about me, I hope to make lots of new friends here and have a blasting day!

tallymama's photo
Thu 10/11/07 05:41 AM
Sin; you must have been talking to friend! He took me to micky d's to get 39 cent burgers and then asked me to pay for the movies.

tallymama's photo
Tue 10/09/07 02:53 PM
I did not realize that I was enrolled in to schools. At least I did not have to pay for this one.
The fact of the matter is that neither one is good for you.