Community > Posts By > tallymama

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:21 PM

I have and WILL always have my own ISSUE'S with the MARRIED people who come HERE to LOOK for ANOTHER. Hey, if THEY met and got together here, and just HERE for FRIENDS, cool,if two married folks come HERE for friends,,cool..
BUT if ANY of THEM just want to TRY and pick-up ANOTHER.
THATS WRONG in my book, period.
And as for gays, as long as THEY read someone's profile BEFORE they hit on them,,cool, or if they hit on anyone and that person says NO, they should leave THEM alone..
But THAT go alone with everybody here not just gays..

I have a issue with THIS SITE, NOT becoming a XXX rated site. I believe in how and why JUST SAY HI started..
Van had an idea and with Mikes help.
They invented THIS PLACE for ALL of the human race to use w/o any prejudice's and "FREE"...How COOL was that, and IS THAT!!!

If anyone doesn't like anyones color race, or sex prefrences,
then maybe THEY should find another site to meet people on?

Im NOT being an a$$hole, just REAL with life and JSH.:heart:

KUDOS! AND WELL PUT!

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:15 PM
sweet dreams....don't let the bed bugs bite.

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:13 PM

yall have been asked out by a local person and you declined?

can't get a local to respond. If he were honest with me I would at least try to see what he was all about and then would make a decision as to see him or not

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:11 PM

yall have been asked out by a local person and you declined?

i havent declined any offers.... then again i dont get any offers and i keep getting turned downflowerforyou drinker

oh well life goes onlaugh

Maybe you need to put a pic where you wear you uniform! women LOVE men in uniform

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:08 PM

I was asked out by a 44 year old lady (I use that term loosely) that:

A) Just recently moved in with her mom to "take care of her".

B) Oh yeah, um, "quit her job" to "take care of her mom".

C) Wanted to know if I could take her car shopping cause she "recently sold her car and needed a new one".

She was unemployed, with a repo-ed car, and moved back into her mom's house.

Dress it up all you want, can't be honest with me, I'll be damned if even coffee and a donut is gonna happen.

Sheesh.

GEE! all she wanted was to take care of you too! Only thing is.....That probably meant you bank account too!

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:04 PM

Bless her heart! What a mother, you must be so proud!! Good for her!

flowerforyou

I AM EXTREMELY! I contacted the local news and both the newspaper and the local news station did write-ups on her. Then I gave her a BIG BASH where all 8 of her children and all their kids and grandkids showed up. It was the best day for her yet! Especially haveing all 8 of her children together for the first time in 30 years! I would have invited all of you but my money tree stopped reproducing last month (LOL)

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:29 PM
ss guys and gals......just figuring out how to reply to someones responses

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:28 PM

That's great! No, I quit, but I'm going back.

One step at a time!

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:27 PM

I just love it when "anyone" chooses education for it's own merit.
....to be a more well rounded personflowerforyou

Excerpt form "70 Year Old Man Goes to 1st Grade":

His whole life, Alfred Williams was working in the field in order to earn money for his family. But having promised his mother to learn to read, he went to the first grade of the Edison primary school in the city of St. Joseph.

I read this one too and got goose bumps when I read it! good for him!

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:27 PM

I am 51 and working on my Master's.

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!:smile: :smile: :smile:

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:26 PM
Wow! <---for your mom! I guess 37 working on my Bachelor degree doesn't qualify then huh?

everyone qualifies when it comes to education

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:24 PM
Its never too late

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:23 PM
I read this one too and got goose bumps when I read it! good for him!

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:22 PM
Thanks for all the congrats for my mom. I started college when I was 45 and I am still working towards my BA in Rehab counseling at the ripe young age of 50. Only thing is I can only do 2 classes at a time so it ma take me as long as mom to get my degree but heck I figure as long as I still peck at it I will eventually get the reward.

I had some pretty good shoes to step into.

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:11 PM
Who is the oldest person you know who has received a college degree? My mother just graduated this month at the age of 74 with her doctoral degree.

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:09 PM
please clarify normal. I come from a dysfunctional family so anything and everything can that be considered normal.

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:03 PM
Thanks Jill; I will try to remember that. Part of my problem is that I am a full time student and spend lots of time studying and then I only get in here inbetween semesters. I guess that may be part of my problem (duh!) silly me for not realizing it but at least I think I'm getting more brainy at the same time.

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:55 PM
OK have changed the distance thing and I will get on more often. I was busy with classes and did not get on too often. ty to all of you

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:53 PM
ty bastet126

tallymama's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:49 PM
for heavens sakes JILL will you reply to willie? LOL.

in another topic, I have had my profile on here for over a year and a half. How much longer should I wait? And is there anything I should change to try to get at least one reply to my profile?

Previous 1 3 4 5