Community > Posts By > briancarr

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:46 PM

My condolences. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
:angel:

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:43 PM

What you believe in is real...

Sorry about your loss and here's my best wishes for a fairy tale ending for Tony. He's fine...
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:34 PM

so who is thinking of pulling out of their 401k with even the talk of them touching it?i know of some that did it. first ss now thisexplode
The only thing about that type of panic, is you give the government 40%. I went from 15%, down to 7%, and if this deal flops, i wont contribute at all.

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:27 PM

No smut only the real deal
There will be long days, and long nights without me. I will be on the road,thinking of you every mile. You wont have too worry about how you are going to Eat,Sleep, or Pay the Mortage. When i come home it will be like another Honeymoon. Flowers in Hand, and lots of Hugs,Kisses, and Love. When we make Love i will Explore every inch of your body, like it was the first time. We will go out together, and i will treat you like you are the only Person in the room. Before i leave you again, i will make sure that you feel, and know, that my journey, begins, and ends with youflowers

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:12 PM

well....the title and intro are a good guideline for who the target audience is, now if a XY wants to join, then sounds to me like a gender dysforia issue...and topic for a whole different thread....
spock
Just tring to keep my options openwinking

there is also the Lorena Bobbitt, accelerated membership application....bigsmile
i will look into thatbigsmile You are great thanksflowers

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:06 PM
Either you have to keep jumping thru hoops, and she will come around, or see may have other options, and might not be ready too commit yet. Just dont get so Blind, or Deaf that you get Wacked by supriseglasses

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:02 PM

well....the title and intro are a good guideline for who the target audience is, now if a XY wants to join, then sounds to me like a gender dysforia issue...and topic for a whole different thread....
spock
Just tring to keep my options openwinking

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:56 PM

Welcome to WWDSU...a new sorority for strong minded, highly opinionated women...

You know who you are..youre the type of female who says whats on her mind and doesnt give a rats a$$ who hears it or what they think...

So, forget the sewing circles, drumming tents, menstrual huts and pot lucks...express yourself honestly and clearly,, witches, b!tches and Queen Bees welcomed..

wanna see the secret handshake??
:wink:

How can you tell a Woman is in the WWDSU?

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:39 PM

Well, I've blown that option.laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: I guess I am afraid cause he keep mentioning the 27 years of marriage he endured.

dreaded words? I feel it but I don't want to ruin a good thing. Has anyone else had this experience?
Those three words are only a part of what goes into a so called good thing. They can become a issue that will put a strain on a relationship. Whats next?, holding back a Orgasm, because you dont want Him too think he's doing to good of a jobfrown

Then i guess you have too question what your really feeling, and why? Holding on to what you think is a good thing with closed eyes, can be shocking to the system when you finally open them. Why invest so much time in feelings when you do understand themfrown
[/quote Cause I Love Him
But your Love is Limited, Its not Unconditional. You have to deal with the real issues you have. You are not letting something go. You relationship is already doomed, if you just allow yourself too feel, without understandingfrown

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:34 PM

dude!
Thats my A$$frown

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:30 PM

Well, I've blown that option.laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: I guess I am afraid cause he keep mentioning the 27 years of marriage he endured.

dreaded words? I feel it but I don't want to ruin a good thing. Has anyone else had this experience?
Those three words are only a part of what goes into a so called good thing. They can become a issue that will put a strain on a relationship. Whats next?, holding back a Orgasm, because you dont want Him too think he's doing to good of a jobfrown

Then i guess you have too question what your really feeling, and why? Holding on to what you think is a good thing with closed eyes, can be shocking to the system when you finally open them. Why invest so much time in feelings when you do understand themfrown

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:20 PM
Edited by briancarr on Thu 09/25/08 05:21 PM

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 04:47 PM
A nice pair of Breast too lay on,a little bit of a Belly too rub while you Spoon, the smell of Her farorite Conditioner, Her Sweet Smile in the morning, before She gets up too Pee:heart: flowerforyou flowers smitten :angel:

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 04:34 PM

If that is a statement...good for you...if it is a question as to if it exists...I believe it does....if it has happened to me? Obviously notbigsmile Hope that helps!bigsmile
I dont know why i wrote it. as Big of an A$$hole that i am, my Cousins Death is bothering me. I usually just let it go right after i hear about Death. I guess its because we grew up together, but we havent seen each other in years. I will probably wake up tomorrow, and not even think about it. I hope it worked out to be a happy ending for Him. RIP Tonyfrown

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 04:22 PM
Tale Ending:smile:

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 04:10 PM

It shall be hereby agreed by the taxpayer who's signature is affixed upon this decree that...

* Any Congressional Representative or State Senator that supports the Paulson Plan or any derivitave of said Plan shall immediatly be considered on notice of Empeachment Proceedings pursuant to the Laws of the Citizens of the United States.

(Place signature here)

The sad part of this Whole thing, is that these types of thing ues too only affect a certain part of the Country. Now they get too see, and feel what the Government is all about. The only time The People have Power, is after the Damage is done, and if they are willing too Die for Changefrown

People allways have power when they are willing to die for a change.

Look at the flag. Is the white tarnished?

Might be time to add a little red.
You might be right. Thing have too change. You cant keep taking from people, and then ask for more. I hope it doesnt come too that, but it looks Bad. The country is leaving us open to someone comming in and taking over, or destroying usfrown We may do it to ourselvesfrown
No, I agree with AB and War..Its time for a little revolution and take our country back!!!!
I hope it doesnt come to that.I hope this wakes everyone up, and they take their Heads out of the Sand. Not only Vote, but make your Voice heard. Some people dont think, Boycotts, Marches, and Ralleys dont work. When the Government is upset with someone, what do they do?

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 04:00 PM

It shall be hereby agreed by the taxpayer who's signature is affixed upon this decree that...

* Any Congressional Representative or State Senator that supports the Paulson Plan or any derivitave of said Plan shall immediatly be considered on notice of Empeachment Proceedings pursuant to the Laws of the Citizens of the United States.

(Place signature here)

The sad part of this Whole thing, is that these types of thing ues too only affect a certain part of the Country. Now they get too see, and feel what the Government is all about. The only time The People have Power, is after the Damage is done, and if they are willing too Die for Changefrown

People allways have power when they are willing to die for a change.

Look at the flag. Is the white tarnished?

Might be time to add a little red.
You might be right. Thing have too change. You cant keep taking from people, and then ask for more. I hope it doesnt come too that, but it looks Bad. The country is leaving us open to someone comming in and taking over, or destroying usfrown We may do it to ourselvesfrown

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:52 PM

(Place signature here)

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:45 PM

She can probly whip all your ARSE...

You are right again, but only in a Wet Tee Shirt Contestfrown

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:43 PM

I agree! I love my debit card, soooooooo easy to use.
At the end of the day, you will have more money in you pocket:flowers

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25