Community > Posts By > IrishMom

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:24 AM
First of all, who are you to say that being "Fat...isn't right"?

I don't have to be anyone special just to say that being fat isn't right. Because it's not. All sorts of health complications can and do arise as a result.

It's like me saying, "Young single mothers are whores" who the hell am I to make that statement?

Hmm, but I would agree with that.

Stretch marks, I hate to tell you men and women are blessed with them, regardless of the size you are...having children, weight training and puberty is one culprit of those "ugly stretch marks".

Yeah, I have them.grumble Rofl

I think we all know that being obese is a health issue, however, I think that this thread was meant to ask, why some men are not attracted to "bigger" girls...

I'm just saying it might be that nature has it that in general we aren't attracted to bigger people because they may not live a long and healthy life.

shoot on a good day I'm 156 pounds and on a day like today I'm close to 160 pounds, does that make me not attractive?

I wouldn't even notice a 4 pound drop or gain to be honest. I've dropped two stone the last few weeks and still in the same clothes size. Just a little bit loose! Lol

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:12 AM

Dont her. The sequel is never better than the original. The show, or wedding is the most important thing to her. The same way a man will say anything to a woman to get in her pants, a woman will do anything while your in her pants to get to the show(wedding). Just look at all the single woman. Devorced,single,widows. Its like going to a used car lot of luxury cars. Just pick one with low miles, drive for a while, and before it starts costing to much money, trade it in. It works out for everyone. Everyone gets a new start. I know it sounds wrong, but the truth hurts. Im just pro man.

So pro you joined this thingyawn

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:09 AM
Once? Lol. I couldn't even do that. explode

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:08 AM
Weird.

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:08 AM
Paranoia alert

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:05 AM
Bi-polar would be way too tough to deal with. I know that schizophrenia isn't so hard to deal with.

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:01 AM

IT HAS BEEN DECIDED,NOT BY ME,BUT FROM GOD HIMSELF.I HAVE BEEN DESTINED TO LIVE OUT THE REST OF MY LIFE ALONE,WITHOUT ANY GOOD WOMAN TO FALL IN LOVE WITH,AND TO HAVE A WOMAN FALL IN LOVE WITH ME.
I HAVE FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE ACHED FOR TENDERNESS,TOUCH,HUGS,KISSES,AND JUST TO FEEL A COMPLETENESS WHICH I WILL NEVER EVER FEEL.
I WISH I COULD BE STRONGER AND FACE UP TO MY INEVITABLE LONLEY FUTURE,BUT MY INNER EMOTIONS ALWAYS GET THE BETTER OF ME.
I CAN SAY I WILL BE GLAD WHEN THIS LONELY LIFE IS OVER,AS IT IS NOT WORTH LIVING ALONE,FOR ANY REASON.
ALL LONLINESS CAN GIVE IS HEARTACHE,AND QUICK WEAR AND TEAR ON THE BODY AND SOUL ITSELF.
I AM JUST EXPRESSING MY CURRENT THOUGHTS,AND IF ANYONE HAS TRULY BEEN ALONE FOR 53 YRS,YOU WOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY,ESPECIALLY IF ONE LONGS FOR TOTAL LOVE,AND NEVER HAPPENS TO FIND IT ANYWHERE,BECUASE OF GODS FIRM HAND NOT ALLOWING ME PEACE AND HARMONY WITH HIM,NOR ANYONE ELSE!

SINCERELY,

ROD

PS.NOT PLANNING TO END IT ABRUPTLY,JUST KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE PLAN FOR ME IS.
I WISH YOU ALL ALL THE BEST FOR THE COMING NEW YEAR(2008),AND BEYOND.indifferent frown ohwell

I don't get the part where you say you have no way to travel? Do you live where there is no transport provided?! Wow, that would be lonely for sure.

Also you mention God a lot, yet yer profile states you're non-religious.

And anyways..Yes, some people are destined to be alone in life, sad as it sounds but maybe you have a greater cause.

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 01:53 AM
That would be so much fun! I'd love to say I would, but if it came to the crunch I wouldn't.

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:04 AM
Before I had a kid I wouldn't have dated somebody who had a child.

Reason being, they aren't reliable enough to stick to who they had that child with and create a stable family. It would make you think that they aren't capable of that.

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 04:52 AM
I don't see why people feel the need to empower being fat. If you're fat, it isn't right. There WILL be health complications.

Maybe it's just ground into people's brains to stay away from overweight people when looking for a partner because of all the complications that might arise. It's funny what nature can do to our minds. And I'm just sayin.

Also. It isn't attractive. Fat jigglin' all over the place? Not a good sight. Stretch marks. They're marks that shouldn't be there. Same goes for cellulite. I'm not saying people aren't attracted to it, I myself love big guys.

Maybe instead of wondering why men aren't into fat women, lose some weight even just for your health or to help you live longer and then maybe you could restart your search. And I'm not talkin' 2 stone or so over the recommended body weight.

I'm talkin' about 4 stone plus.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:31 PM

I'm a christian tired of christmas, IMO it has nothing to do with christ and more to do with using lies (then other lies to cover up the santa lie) to boost an economic holiday. But yeah, just another day to me;^]

It should be a bit more than just another day to youhuh

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:20 PM
I feel as though the gift thing is definitely going through the motions.

But there's nothin' like a big family get together for dinner. Who cares the occasion. Those moment are special and take a LOT of effort

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:13 PM

so are you saying us guys need to walk up to a woman,whip it out,slap her up side the head with it and say "b**** you're coming with me!",ok i'll take your advice but who's gonna bail me out of jail?laugh laugh laugh

That technique might work, who knows.:tongue:

But I'm thinkin' more along the lines of being upfront about what they want. Not keeping quiet in case of hurtin' someones feelings.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:05 PM

Dude I know where your comin from. My X is 22. I thought the two kids she had would make her mature, but I was wrong. When it came to put up or shut up time in the relationship she bailed. Turns out all she was in it for was the good time, and when the money ran out she was gone.

Live and learn.
drinker

Did you lose your job? Kids need stability they can't just hang around when the **** hits the fan. So not only did she bail because of her own feelings but because her children need to eat

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:02 PM

Nice guys are destined to be alone, or for the first part of their life. I am sure I will find someone in a few years but to be quite honest I have not met one single woman around my age who is ready for a real relationship, they are simply not mature yet or are still in party mode. Why arent their any women out their who are around my age who actually enjoy a good guy, a nice guy, a kind guy?

It's true. Nice guys do always come last, because they're too afraid to fight for the girl they want. And that's just the way it is.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:52 AM
I don't think that refraining from handing out chores results in a spoiled kid.

He / she just won't function properly out in the real world. Even as young as in school they won't repsond well to rules. It's not that they're spoiled, they just don't see why they would have to obey rules outside if they don't at home.

When they're older, they'll carry it on into the workplace. And probably live dysfunctional lives...indifferent

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:46 AM
Why don't ye have presents?!?!:angry:

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:45 AM
I grew loadsa stretch marks from pregnancy. And to me, they're scars because they will never go away. And they aint mysterious in any way. Rofl.

I had a scar on my butt from when I was a kid. And last year my partner told me I had a scar just above my butt. He took a pic' and I couldn't believe it. It's about 2 inches long and I never know! Lol.

I have a scar on my wrist from trying to get my cat to the vet a couple of years ago. Looks like I tried to top myself.

Also got a chicken pock mark on my forehead.

A caesarean scar on my belly.

And two scars on my feet from flip flops.

I'm a walkin' DISEASE!!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:40 AM
Yeah. Christmas isn't just the one day to me.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:39 AM
I thought I loved my partner until my daughter was born. Then I realised that I just cared for him. I don't know. I genuinely thought I loved him so maybe that's why it's thrown around.yawn