Community > Posts By > IrishMom

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:31 AM

Some would say its just for lonelyness, need someone, going out, and many and many more. But, the real reasons are unknown. Even me i dont, however, i know something. I need to share the ocean of love that i have with someone. Why are you looking for the OTHER HALF??

Isn't that what life is all about?!

Why else would you wanna live this skanky life if you weren't searching for someone to make you happy?

I sure as hell wouldn't like to spend my life working 9 -6, sleeping and eating.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:29 AM
Straight off the bat, and I could be wrong.

I think she's unsure if she wants thingd to progress into that with you just yet.

A little while longer just on the net maybe?

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:27 AM
Maybe she got bored off ya.

Part of the fun of a new relationship is that chase and the uncertainty. I'd say all those promises you guys made took that away!

Just let her go, she wants someone new so why hold her back.

That said, you shouldn't have re-activated your account, because you know you'll ALWAYS be waiting for a message from her...and that day might never come.

It is as easy as just moving on. Put her out of your mind and start again. There are better people out there than her, people that won't just up and leave.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:24 AM
Well if she wanted sex without a jonny she aint nothin' but a ho bag.

Sounds like he performed rubbish in the sack to me, or that she just wanted a one off.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 01:27 PM
mad I don't understand why this was deleted.

He asked for advice and people were giving it.

It's called tough love...................explode

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 01:22 PM

Okay here it goes in a nutshell.
I met someone online, I stated I only want to be friends told this person this 1000 times..Well all the sudden this person decided to get his willy pierced and a tattoo cause he says he did it for me, I don't remember holding a gun to his head...This was after the date from hell..He is rude, has no manners and is a loud dumb ass. I have tried to tell this person in a nice way that other then friends it aint going to happen. He goes off on me telling me it's all about money and that if he was not a pizza delivery driver that I would date him..Um hell no, he is not military and he gets on my last nerve...I have tried to cease all contact and can't change my cell number because I have a few friends in Iraq that if and when they need to get ahold of me they can...Now I wake up to find 80 emails from this freak...
I emailed him and told him I leave in 8 weeks for 2yrs and that I hope he finds what he is looking for and please don't contact me again...I know he is not going to leave me alone...
I live on the Army post so he can't come stalk me that way..
What do I do now??

Wait you told him you only wanted to be friends yet then you have a 'date' with him???

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 01:18 PM
Best: Shooter; Transformers

Worst: Ali or whatever it was called

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 02:24 PM
There's somethin' dodgy about this girl.

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 02:18 PM

I have to friends who ive known for about 6 months now. One I dated very briefly and found out we werent exactly compatable. I am starting to hang out with the other a lot now and I am really starting to like her. She says the same thing about me, but the 2 girls have been best friends since they were kids. Should I go for it?

No way. Just forget about that one.

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:56 PM
Ew

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:48 PM
Yup. The bigger thongs [I don't know how to describe them really, just bigger, more material] give the wedgie feeling.

The trick it to but the ones with least material for the crack.

LOLlaugh

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:39 PM
They're more comfortable and you don't get visible horror knicker linesgrumble

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:20 PM
Why leave?

The fun's only just begun!?

You can't expect results straight away can ya?

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:19 PM
A golden oldie:)

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:14 PM
A kip is a sleep or a nap

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:09 PM

Well, in sayin' that. My Dad's the only person with long hair I've ever met that hasn't been an asshole. laugh

You've never met me laugh

Ah I'm just messin' anyways, yeer grand

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:08 PM
Definitely highindifferent

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:07 PM
Yeah I said that too. Go to the airport and even if they can't bring the flight forward you could just kip

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:06 PM
Hey stop stalkin' my profile you long haired thingy!!

Are you high?laugh

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 03:58 PM
I wanna see the answers and I wanna see them made out too. Just to show where we went wrong, or didn't.