Thu 08/16/12 07:31 PM
Edited by Chloe23Irish on Thu 08/16/12 07:31 PM
S
I
N
G
L
E

But, it's my birthday Saturday so I might get a Birthday kiss off a handsome stranger :tongue: laugh :angel:

no photo
Sun 08/12/12 01:11 PM

TY :)

C'mon, those of you who say you have nothing good to report. Really? It doesn't have to be anything big, just something good/positive going on in your life right now. Just try think of one thing.

Right right I'm thinking......Well it's my birthday on Saturday so it's going to be a MENTAL weekend. Got loads planned drinker :banana: Would that do ya :tongue:

no photo
Fri 08/10/12 09:25 PM
I unfortunately have no good news to report at the mo.

Well done you, doesn't matter WHAT the award is, it's for you bigsmile

I wouldn't really recommend you taking a second job if you're gonna be studying as well, ya don't want to be stressing yourself out too much, one thing at a time my friend. Oh and congrats on the first job, didn't even know you got one, I'm not snooping round the forums as much as I used too.

flowerforyou :banana:

no photo
Fri 08/10/12 09:11 PM
Edited by Chloe23Irish on Fri 08/10/12 09:12 PM
I don't live anywhere near Belfast but this is the main place you will find a house/room anywhere. It's really good :smile:

w w w . daft . ie

Go to ''Lettings'' then select ''Co. Antrim'' then select ''Belfast City Centre''

Remember not to get confused with the Sterling currency & Euro

Good luck flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 08/09/12 09:06 PM

It's just one thing after another this week. And, they say it comes in threes?!

Stop the world and let me off!! :cry:

Gawd..I hear ya...Sh!!t seems to be non-stop for me..flowerforyou
tears

See, it DOES come in threes!! That's me, you & Totage waving
Welcome to the Pissed off Party slaphead :banana:
Few tequilas be grand drinker

no photo
Thu 08/09/12 11:00 AM

@>-->---- I know that feeling all too well. I really hope things get better for you soon.

<---Here's your sister. There's always something.

I'll survive.....I always do.

Hope you'll be alright too flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 08/09/12 10:55 AM

no photo
Wed 08/08/12 10:58 AM

Actually I just want to ask you all a simple question. Is it easy for you to find a man/woman you will really enjoy spending time together with?

As for me it is incredibly hard. I mean.. There are a lot of beautiful girls around, but when I get in touch closer with them I understand, that they are not girls I expect to see near me during all my life. They are not bad, just different. And only some of them have same world view as I have. Huh.. So hard to find someone who will be mentally close to you. Will have same aims in life as you have etc.

Am I the only with problem like that? Or do you feel smth like that too?

If we were all the same life would be EXTREMELY boring.

Where's the fun in that?!

no photo
Thu 08/02/12 04:42 PM

I'm not sure but ya never know...
People in Ireland wouldn't be big believers or even mention Aliens like America would be with their secret service, this, that and the other...Ghost are a different story though.

no photo
Wed 08/01/12 09:10 AM

Congrats Mrs. C
Can't believe the wedding is over, after all the talking and planning for so long. What an amazing four days. I'll need a month to recover bigsmile drinker :banana:

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:55 PM
Yup, we all have days like that..

Nobody can help you if you don't say what's up?

Hope ya feel better soon flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 07:57 AM

If I don't remember, it didn't happen :angel:

no photo
Sat 07/21/12 05:52 PM

^^^^What she said happy Good luck flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/21/12 05:44 PM
STILL
I
N
G
L
E

no photo
Mon 07/09/12 09:05 PM

Have you ever made a decision that you knew you felt was right for you but you felt doubtful in actually going through with it? Do you listen to that voice inside your head that just says "Do it?"

Yes all the time. Sometimes things work out even better than you'd expect, and other times not so good. But phuck it, life's too short.

I'm in a similar situation myself at the moment. My head is telling me to stay in Ireland and keep studying but my heart is telling me to grow some balls and book a one way flight out of here.

grow some balls i dare ya

Ooh I have bigsmile :banana:

no photo
Mon 07/09/12 09:03 PM

Have you ever made a decision that you knew you felt was right for you but you felt doubtful in actually going through with it? Do you listen to that voice inside your head that just says "Do it?"

Yes all the time. Sometimes things work out even better than you'd expect, and other times not so good. But phuck it, life's too short.

I'm in a similar situation myself at the moment. My head is telling me to stay in Ireland and keep studying but my heart is telling me to grow some balls and book a one way flight out of here.

When you're thinking about it again, would you have regrets if you went through with it?

No regrets Audrey. Life is what we make it. I can't hang around here just cause my friends don't want the same things as I do. The way I see it is, if I don't try I'll never know. If things don't work out, well at least I tried flowerforyou

Imagine living in the same place, surrounded by the same features everyday and nothing changes? This is what I fear most. I prefer to be optimistic, it pays off.

I don't need to imagine cause that's exactly what I live with now. I need to spread my wings and I'm ready for what ever happens next happy

no photo
Sun 07/08/12 09:53 AM

Nooooooo flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/08/12 09:46 AM

When you're thinking about it again, would you have regrets if you went through with it?

No regrets Audrey. Life is what we make it. I can't hang around here just cause my friends don't want the same things as I do. The way I see it is, if I don't try I'll never know. If things don't work out, well at least I tried flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/08/12 09:43 AM

Just weight the risk vs. reward possibilities and ask yourself privately with no one else able to offer any suggestions...

What. Do. You. Want. In. Your. Life?

And that little voice inside your head and heart will probably reply with your answer.

I know exactly what I want. All along I was just afraid to do it alone. But not anymore. I have started the process and been in touch with the embassy. It's a waiting game now flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/07/12 04:03 AM

Thanks a million guys flowerforyou flowers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25