Dayum..

Becca.. love

I :heart: your new color.

smitten

Thank you sweetpea. smitten

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 04:38 PM

Hola.

Que pasa? (Thats all the spanish I remember how to spell) That and Tequila. Or is that with 2 l's

Nada, y tu?

Spanish is my first language actually. I'm afraid if I don't use it more often, I'll lose it.

Just being ornery on the forums.

That's always fun. I'm still trying to get purple hair dye off my hands, lol.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 04:35 PM

Yo hablo Espanol poquito. Estoy Italiano medio. Las idiomas esta similar.

And oddly enough I don't speak italian. I really should learn.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 04:35 PM

Hola.

Que pasa? (Thats all the spanish I remember how to spell) That and Tequila. Or is that with 2 l's

Nada, y tu?

Spanish is my first language actually. I'm afraid if I don't use it more often, I'll lose it.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 04:22 PM
Hola.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 01:37 PM
I couldn't dye my hair when I was in school. It's probably why I do it now.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 12:26 PM
If you use 30, leave it on for about an hour, or 30 minutes plus heat.. it still bleaches it without totally frying it. This time I only bleached the top 2/3rds of my hair, so the top will be lighter than the bottom.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 12:17 PM
Edited by VintagenNerdy on Fri 01/20/12 12:18 PM
I deep condition it constantly. I also only use a 30 volume developer and let it sit a bit longer. 40 will fry anyone's hair, but that's usually what people use.
I also use dry shampoo a lot, because washing it will make the color fade, and strip it of all it's natural oils, and totally dry it out.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 12:09 PM
That happened the last time I did my hair red. Then after that I went blue, and got splatters on the wall. It looked like I murdered smurfs.
I think I just need to cover my whole bathroom in plastic when I do it.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 12:07 PM
I like my first name, and where my mother got it from. However, I wouldn't mind not having three middle names. Shortening down to my first middle name would be nice.

no photo
Fri 01/20/12 12:03 PM
So, today I decided I would dye my hair purple. I change my hair often. Purple sounded like a good idea. So, I bleached it.. and was putting on my purple raw hair dye. For anyone who doesn't know, raw hair dye is pretty much straight color pigment and whatever else that put in there. So, it stains HORRIBLY. Anyway, I put Vaseline around my hair line, always so it won't stain my skin, and what happens? I go to put hair dye and a huge glop lands further down on my face. Thankfully I had a hair dye wipe, but I still look as if I killed Barney and he splattered some sort of inky purple blood on me. (I couldn't think of any other analogy.)
Anybody else do ridiculous things like that?

no photo
Thu 01/19/12 08:25 PM
The cat lies..

no photo
Thu 01/19/12 08:16 PM
There are plenty of us around.

no photo
Thu 01/19/12 06:56 PM
I can't drink any diet drinks with splenda in them. Aspartame I can tolerate, but I don't care for the taste so much. I try not to drink soda much though.

no photo
Thu 01/19/12 05:56 PM

I think its more an ability than a choice, but Idunno. Maybe its brain chemistry.

Im very cheerful. I can find something good in most situations and focus on that.

I think Im wired that way tho. Sometimes I really just feeeeeel like giggling, so the littlest thing can set me off into giggles.

I have miserable moments for sure, but the happiness far outweighs them.

I think you can obtain happiness in two ways:

1. becoming one with the universe; or
2. winning it in a game of Kanasta.

Doesn't winning a game of Kanasta mean you're one with the universe?

no photo
Thu 01/19/12 05:19 PM

Who? What? When? Where?

That actually seems perverted..
i didnt think so

I can make most anything perverse.

no photo
Thu 01/19/12 05:11 PM
Dear weather,
Please stop being a fickle pain in my culo.
Pick either warm or cold and stay there.
Preferably warm.
Thanks.
Also, if you could rain on Saturday when my annoying neighbor is having a garage sale, that would be good as well.

no photo
Thu 01/19/12 05:09 PM

bahahaha.

LOL rofl

no photo
Thu 01/19/12 05:08 PM
Who? What? When? Where?

That actually seems perverted..

no photo
Thu 01/19/12 04:55 PM

Does it matter? Yes.
Should it matter? No.

I believe there are people out there, that will love you no matter what the cause is, however I've had severe issues finding that person.. myself.
I would love to sit here and be positive about this issue, but it's one thing I have problems with. I'm always upfront with people about the fact I have a physical disability and that I have days where I can't get out, or that I have to cancel plans. I've been in relationships that start out fine, and they can handle the various issues, trips to the dr and hospitals, days we have to stay home, and side-effects of medications, but the bad thing is from MY experience is that, they eventually get tired of it. I get around a lot of days okay, however I'm never aware of the days that are going to bad. I think that's half of the people's problems I've been with.
I wish you all the luck in the world finding someone who will treat you like the beautiful person I'm sure you are.

Very candid and spoken from the best source of info, experience....You are some kind of something sweet Becca..wonderful post!! :heart:

Thank you. :heart:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next